(Topic ID: 210454)

Frankenstein , sega, 1995 wizard mode

By cele1984

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi guys,
    I have a question for you: have Frankenstein Pinball a wizard mode? Because I complete all modes but it didn't start and begin from first game mode again less wizard mode. Is it normal or it is a early game Rom?
    Thank you in advance

#2 6 years ago

Forward this question to the Sega pin club.. or Frankenstein club. I'm curious also.. though I've never been through all modes.

#3 6 years ago

Check your rom, because when I had Frank, I did it twice. It's very hard to get to and it's definitely in the latest code.
    Basically, this is how it went down. After completing all your modes, it starts the end of the movie, with the bride running down the hall on fire on the dmd, but before it does this, it tallies up all your creature letters, each on is worth 100 million collected from how well you did your modes, and a 6 ball multiball ensues.

#4 6 years ago

Trust Shackler,
    he has more years as a member, more achievement points, and more posts.
    Awsome.
    (Okay, so he doesn't list his location.
    We all have our little vices).

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinpast:

Trust Shackler,
    he has more years as a member, more achievement points, and more posts.
    Awsome.
    (Okay, so he doesn't list his location.
    We all have our little vices).

Gardner, MA (It use to show, maybe I changed a setting)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frankenstein-sega-1995-wizard-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.