5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by baldtwit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Reproduction backglass, Silver Sails cabinet and a Golden Gate playfield.

ebay.com link: Bally Vintage 1950 1960 BEACH TIME Pinball Bingo Machine

#3 5 years ago

Same guy has an ad with the Beach Time playfield in the Golden Gate cabinet. I already contacted him.

ebay.com link: BALLYs golden gate PINBALL MACHINE BINGO

#5 5 years ago

I don't know this offhand, but I wonder if the playfield plugs for Beach Time and Golden Gate are different? Squares games typically have different plug layouts than screen games. Weird!!!

#6 5 years ago

he's just mixed up which head goes with which cabinet. He has a silver sails/golden gate with mixed pieces (that's ok, those two games only differ in artwork) and a beach time. Both machines are on one-ball style bases - probably with coin hoppers in them for cash payout.

the back of the silver sails cabinet looks busted out.

his prices probably need at least a 0 chopped off the end, then maybe divided in half

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frankenstein-beach-time-on-e-bay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.