Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by swampfire
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Battlestar_Galactica_4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEVILinIRON.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

What would be really cool is a Battlestar Galactica pin!

Battlestar_Galactica_4.jpgBattlestar_Galactica_4.jpg
    I know I'm a bit late on this show. But I'm now on the third season and it rocks!

However, if we do end up getting another Star Trek pin from Stern, I'm hoping for an ultimate version. I mean, the Abrams reboot is just ok... But I think it would be way better to give the player the ability to choose which Star Trek crew they want to command, sort of in the same way you could choose which side of the Transformers to play on in the Transformers pin. That would be the way to go! Getting a bit Shatnered out? Well, with just a few flips you are now Commander Sisko of Deep Space Nine fighting off the Dominion with hot Jadzea Dax by your side!

#3 11 years ago

See edit above.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Did any of you happen to catch Grace Park's Maxim spread a few years back? She was smoking!

I'm gonna have to look that up!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I hate when threads get me excited about nothing.

Huh? I suppose if I had written, "Frak, another Star Trek pin," you'd have good reason to be upset. Methinks you read my topic wrong.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEVILinIRON.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frak-another-star-trek-pin?tu=DEVILinIRON and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.