Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (5).JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Despite the text of the ad, this is a rethemed Flintstones with a Doctor Who speaker panel...only $9999!
    washingtondc.craigslist.org link

***Due to the overwhelming response to my ad, I have altered my listing and raised my price. I believe that this is a fair practice because I was not aware of the significance of what I owned. A potential buyer visited my garage last night and provided me with additional details about this machine (thanks, Mike!) and let me know that I had a real gem and that it was a Bally prototype not put into general production. Please accept my apologies if I was unable to respond to 100% of all e-mails, but I received a large number and I was unable to keep up. A representative from the Smithsonian Institution suggested this may be a candidate for the National Pinball Museum due to its rarity, and I am exploring that option (to be honest, I had not heard about the museum but am really interested in visiting!). A lot of people have asked if they could come and play and take additional pictures, and I will try to accommodate such requests. This is very exciting for me!***

Extremely rare Bally Fraggle Rock PIN from 1987. Bally was sold to Williams the next year. Own a part of pinball history, production of this machine was halted due to commercial license issues with the parent company. Low production run = very few of these have been made. I have never seen these come up for sale. No serial number on this one. This machine is from my personal collection. It's extremely clean, fully maintained, and 100% working. Just plug and play. Display crisp and bright with no missing lines.

Notable Features: 5 flippers, 5-bank drop targets, a couple kick-out holes. No pop bumpers on this model. The multi-level playfield includes the "fraggle" area and "doozer" areas. There are also two playing modes: fraggle or doozer. Each play begins with 3-ball multi-ball.

#2 10 years ago

Playfield pic is photoshopped.

#3 10 years ago

From 1987... With a DMD...

#4 10 years ago

What's his goal, email address gathering?

#6 10 years ago

Nice research on this guy Scylla.

#7 10 years ago

Trolled.

#9 10 years ago

That is F'ing AWESOME!! hahah. Much better than the Flinstones movie art PF.

I would love one of those. Embarrasing to say, but Fraggle Rock cracks me up.

#10 10 years ago

Trash heap.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Playfield pic is photoshopped.

Yes it is. Didn't notice at a glance, but you can really see the fake if you look carefully at all.
    I can't believe that the CL ad is still up.

#12 10 years ago

Just got it home last night. I love it. One of the best 1987 DMD pinballs ever made. Anyone can come over a play it. I will trade it for a BBB if interested.

photo (5).JPGphoto (5).JPG

#13 10 years ago

let the music play...make it a happy day....let the music play...down at fraggle rock!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

That is F'ing AWESOME!! hahah. Much better than the Flinstones movie art PF.
    I would love one of those. Embarrasing to say, but Fraggle Rock cracks me up.

Not embarrassing! That would be a fun and great looking pin! Can I pre-order?!

#15 10 years ago

That is just totally bizarre.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fraggle-rock-retheme-with-scammy-description-on-dc-craigslist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.