You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3189 (resized).JPG
IMG_0707.JPG
IMG_0707.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

I would pass on a non working foxy lady, not worth investing the time and money in my opinion. I see them sold for only couple hundred on CL in working condition. They can also be a major pain to fix. It is better to pick a project machine that is more common. That way you have more people in the hobby that can help and more access to parts.

#12 7 years ago

For cocktail pins the two most popular are Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves. If you really want a cocktail pin, then I would search for one of them. But still suggest not getting a cocktail for your first project.

However, getting one that works is a better idea.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I have a very nice "Foxy Lady" . Good fun!

Still concerned why you posted a photo of a young boy in a hot tub in regards to a foxy lady cocktail pin? You may want to remove that photo before people start to worry.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foxy-lady-cocktail-pin?tu=Jean-Luc-Picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.