(Topic ID: 77201)

Fox Cities Pinball League forming in NE WI. Currently FULL!

By TomGWI

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1131.jpg
    sexy ref.jpg
    image-698.jpg
    referee-flag.jpg
    Cnv0232.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 10 years ago

Nicole likes the idea of getting me out of the house for a night each month, so what the heck...consider me in. I'll probably end up riding the absentee points rule, but hopefully not too much!

I'm not into competing, but any excuse to hang out with you guys works for me!

In!

3 weeks later
    #74 10 years ago

You know what wasn't awesome? The drive home. Took 30+ minutes more than usual. The roads were pretty brutal. WTF...do they not have plows that go on 41? But I'm home and exhausted now!

Thanks for a fun night guys...look forward to many more!

5 years later
    #90 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Wow, our league has grown in the last six years! I believe we're at 38 this year.
    Tom and Eric are still running it and still killing it! Thanks, guys, this should be the best year yet! And thanks to all the hosts too, past and present. Couldn't have a league without you! It's so generous of you to let all us pinball weirdos into your homes!

I miss you hosting Dan! I always loved your setup and cool gizmos. I agree with everything you wrote. We are very blessed with our players and hosts. I love our league family!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fox-cities-pinball-league-forming-in-wi?tu=Jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.