(Topic ID: 77201)

Fox Cities Pinball League forming in NE WI. Currently FULL!

By TomGWI

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1131.jpg
    sexy ref.jpg
    image-698.jpg
    referee-flag.jpg
    Cnv0232.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

I think a pinball league in the Fox Valley is long overdue. I'm looking forward to it.

#4 10 years ago

Bump

#10 10 years ago

Like Tom mentioned, the league is open to all areas. We're looking to keep hosts in the Fox Valley area if anyone is interested as there isn't much for games on location. First league night is Saturday, Feb. 15 at 6pm and I'll be hosting it at my place. It should be a good time.

#42 10 years ago

Bump for anyone else interested in the Fox Cities pinball league. We've got additional information posted here:

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=c5f8f146f96f37564cf39d14f56112e2

PM Tom or me if interested.

#46 10 years ago

I'm amazed at the interest we've drawn for a pinball league in the Fox Valley. I just figured it would be me and Tom!

First league night is February 15 at 6pm in Neenah. Only three weeks away.

#55 10 years ago

Down to two open positions now.

#58 10 years ago

and then there was one...

Who will take it?

#59 10 years ago

Bump. One spot left, who is going to fill it?

1 week later
    #62 10 years ago

One last bump for anyone interested in the Wisconsin Fox Valley pinball league. Our first league night is Saturday, February 15th at 6pm. I'll be hosting the first event at my house. More info can be found here:

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=16

#63 10 years ago

First league night games have been selected:

Bally’s The Addams Family (with Gold ROMs)
    Stern’s The Family Guy
    William’s Alien Poker
    Data East’s Star Wars (with updated ROMs)

#65 10 years ago

Since this is our first league event, I picked games that have relatively easy to understand rules and hopefully most people have been played before.

#69 10 years ago

I figure future league events we'll open it up to other games, but taking small steps for the first league night. Next time I host, RBION and WoF will be available.

#71 10 years ago

First league event is tonight at 6pm in Neenah. Last chance to jump in if you're interested. PM me if you would like to join.

#79 10 years ago

Thanks to everyone that attended, I think we all had a good time. I think Alien Poker was pretty brutal to most players (I didn't event get to flip on my first two balls). Looking forward to next month.

2 weeks later
    #84 10 years ago

Our second Fox Cities Pinball League night event is on March 15. If anyone is still interested in joining, only one event was missed and you can still join. Our first event was a lot of fun and I think it will get better from there. More info here:

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=16

Please PM me or Tom if interested.

Eric

#85 10 years ago

I forgot to mention that we have league members not only from the Fox Valley, but also Green Bay, Wausau, and Plymouth, so there may be opportunities for carpooling if you live outside the immediate Fox Valley area.

5 years later
    #92 4 years ago

Wow, this post is a blast from the past. I remember when we started the league that I figured we could get about a dozen people to join.

Check out the picture of Tom with pants that can't easily be ripped off!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fox-cities-pinball-league-forming-in-wi?tu=Eric_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.