(Topic ID: 82940)

Fox 32 Chicago stopped by Logan Arcade this morning.

By Barron

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

They did a little walkthrough with the owner of Logan Hardware showing the expansion of the original arcade that now includes a bar and a whole back room full of pinball. Nice video for those who are thinking about stopping by and for those that live far away but are curious to see the place.

http://bit.ly/P0Xzw8

#2 10 years ago

Very cool video. Thanks for sharing. Sure wish we had something like that down here

#3 10 years ago

Nice! I plan on hitting that place up a lot once riding season starts back up.

Steve

#4 10 years ago

Bad Cats just rolled in. Free Play, Dogs.

#5 10 years ago

Great spot with a great lineup!

#6 10 years ago

Cool need to get back there soon. All of this snow needs to go a way.

#7 10 years ago

What a great video!

#8 10 years ago

Nice! I'd drop by if in the area.

#9 10 years ago

Wow! Should be a regular stop for Pinball Expo. Maybe the show could arrange some shuttle buses.

#10 10 years ago

Great video! I'll make a point to stop in the next time we are in Chicago.

#11 10 years ago

Darn I was just in Chicago!!! Great looking place and good interview w/ Jim!

#12 10 years ago

Uh Honey, I gotta run to the hardware store again....

#13 10 years ago

Now I really wish I lived closer. Great story and video. Yes, some shuttle buses from expo would be fun.

#14 10 years ago

Things are always coming and going, too. Keep checking in!

If I can get my hands on a clown car, I'll pick everyone up at Expo and drive them down.

#15 10 years ago

Went by for the first time since their expansion 2 weeks ago and I was thoroughly impressed! Met Steve Ritchie, lots of games (about half) were on free play. 3 large rooms with lots of space, tons of great games that are very well maintained. Only thing that could be improved is more craft beer taps, but I'm difficult to please in that respect

In terms of game selection it's certainly better than Headquarters, and the games are MUCH better maintained. Also a different crowd as HQ is mostly very young Depaul students.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Only thing that could be improved is more craft beer taps, but I'm difficult to please in that respect.

Twenty taps that are also always changing and well-maintained.

#17 10 years ago

Now you guys need to do monthly tournaments.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Darn I was just in Chicago!!! Great looking place and good interview w/ Jim!

I was near there a few times last week but it was in the morning / midday before they where open for the day.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fox-32-chicago-stopped-by-logan-arcade-this-morning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.