(Topic ID: 129901)

Four Million B.C.

By jjeffrey69

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Lost the back box lights, everything else is working.. Searched all connections, looked at all the wiring.. can't find the issue.. thoughts?? Have a flipper coil going nuts right now also. Going to just replace that.
Thanks in advance!

#2 8 years ago

It's probably the connector. Those bally connectors are shit.

Try "crimping" the female pins in the head a little bit with some pliers.

Also, check the board inside the cabinet near the tilt bob. There's a GI connector over there as well, and sometimes it burns "WPC style".

Bally also has very shitty fuse clips. You may need to replace those.

#3 8 years ago

Love playing this game on my VP cabinet. Was thinking of picking one up for my collection as I want to include at least 1 EM game. How long have you owned this one? Do you still like it? thanks

#4 8 years ago

This is timely since I am now having this issue as well. Though my backbox lights come back sometimes after playing a few games.

I did notice while cleaning one of the stepper motors in the backbox, lifting one of the brushes while the game is on would get rid of the lights in the backbox.

So I will be checking the places CrazyLevi mentioned as well as polishing up the stepper in question again tonight.

I have had mine for about a month and still love it

#5 8 years ago

I've had it for about a week. Not sure on if I'm hooked.. game is crazy good shape. Played it for a night before the lights went out on the back box.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/four-million-bc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.