• 22 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinballgeek
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi guys,

I have someone here want to sell his collections, he have been trying to sell them here for almost a year but can't find a buyer, he don't have enough space for the pinball anymore.

I told him I'm not really interested because I'm starting my own business and I'll need every penny I have.

The machines are CV, Frankenstein and NBA Fastbreak.

he asked for 4k for CV alone, but I don't like the machine that much, didn't even try it yet.

Now he contacted me and told me he really needs to move the pinball out and he is welling to sell all 3 for less than 2k !!

I know I don't need to even ask and go pick up the machines, but also would like to see what you think.

oh he also offer to give me replacement parts worth around 400$for free

#2 6 years ago

scoop em' up!

#3 6 years ago

You should be on your way with a large truck right now, go get em

#4 6 years ago

Thats a CRAZY good deal. If i wasn't 16 and poor I would be all over this... Cirqus Voltaire in decent shape sells for 6k all day long. Where is this guy at. Dubai is quite the road trip for pins

#5 6 years ago

I'll contact him to probably pick it up tomorrow

its only 45 mins from my home to Dubai !

I wish if it was MM or MB lol

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from BinGhanem:

CV, close enough

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from BinGhanem:

I'll contact him to probably pick it up tomorrow
its only 45 mins from my home to Dubai !

You better hope he is not listing them for sale publicly or they will already be gone by tomorrow.

#8 6 years ago

seems "to good to be true", no?

#9 6 years ago

OMW to Dubai right now!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

seems "to good to be true", no?

true.

Will update once I have more info/pickup the machines

#11 6 years ago

Great, so sell me CV for 2k, I'll pay shipping on it, and you get the other two pins for free. Simple.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Great, so sell me CV for 2k, I'll pay shipping on it, and you get the other two pins for free. Simple.

Haha. Classic!

#13 6 years ago

Good grief! "Wish I was closer..."

#14 6 years ago

I wouldn't have had time to post and ask about it because I would have already been in the car headed that way! And I've already got a Frankenstein. (Which is a fun game, by the way.) But yes, if you want someone to take that CV off your hands, I'll gladly do it. Good luck!

#15 6 years ago

Not to be rude, but do you think anyone here would consider that a bad deal and tell you to stay away? It should be obvious that EVERYONE on this forum would be drooling over a deal like that.

#16 6 years ago

did u get them?

#17 6 years ago

If it's legit then great deal for him, best of luck. I just can't help but to think: You know the saying if its too good to be true......his area maybe this is common, IDK

#18 6 years ago

I saw the movie taken AND taken 2; I know what happens in that part of the world. is your father a big enough bada$$ to come rescue you?

#19 6 years ago

My daughter was just through that area on her way to Nepal. To bad she couldn't have put them on the plane!

#20 6 years ago

"tomorrow" has long since come and gone. Well???????

#22 6 years ago

All 3 for less than 2k
That's a bargain
1k for cb
500 for nba
500 for Frankenstein
Wow I wish I could have a cv for a 1k

But seems to good to be true
Visit the guy if he has machines your in Luck if not what a shame

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milwaukee, WI
$ 209.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside