(Topic ID: 134763)

Found! Bally Viking playfield! Want used plastics, parts available!

By JoeNES

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by joe2012
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7491.jpg
IMG_7492.jpg
IMG_7483.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I was on my way to take the kids to the park, and someone had this beauty on the curb! I've been looking for a playfield for wall art for SO LONG, such great luck! So, two things:

1. If anyone needs anything off the backside, a lot of it is there and looks decent, it's free if you cover shipping or are in Austin, TX and want to pick up!

2. If anyone has any beat up, cracked, broken, faded plastics or pop-bumper caps for this game, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands; my plan is to rig this with LED (x-mas lights) and bring it back to life as wall art for a 4-year-old who is crazy about pinball. Thanks!

PS - say what you will about Mylar, but boy does it work! This playfield is trashed, but the areas under mylar look brand new!

IMG_7483.jpgIMG_7483.jpg
IMG_7492.jpgIMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7491.jpgIMG_7491.jpg

#2 8 years ago

PM sent...

-- Shawn

#3 8 years ago

P.M. sent. Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Sewickley, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/found-bally-viking-playfield-want-used-plastics-parts-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.