image-608.jpg
image-242.jpg
image-485.jpg
image-745.jpg
image-800.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-400.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Picked up a bowling Queen in awesome shape. Still has all original paperwork coin box and keys. Some quick pics playfield no wear and backglass no flaking. Cabinet is in great shape. Heres some before the cleanup pics. Original schematic is taped to door still. Guy said his dad bought it in 65. I am on a lucky streak finding these gems.

image-400.jpgimage-400.jpg image-878.jpgimage-878.jpg image-800.jpgimage-800.jpg image-745.jpgimage-745.jpg image-608.jpgimage-608.jpg image-485.jpgimage-485.jpg image-242.jpgimage-242.jpg image-778.jpgimage-778.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Oh...What a find! How plays on game meter? Please send more clear,detail ,close up pictures.

#3 9 years ago

Will do Vic. Still jas cardboard on play meter. 95000 plays believe it or not. Coin door and entry have aome rust thatay polish out. Has 5 cents and 25 cents slots.

#4 9 years ago

Sounds good...can't wait to see some more pictures.

#5 9 years ago

Great find, that's a title I'd be looking for. Hopefully we'll see your progress photos.

#6 9 years ago

Heres some pics with glass off. Inside is almost like a new machine.

image-794.jpgimage-794.jpg
image-893.jpgimage-893.jpg
image-129.jpgimage-129.jpg
image-933.jpgimage-933.jpg
image-459.jpgimage-459.jpg
image-254.jpgimage-254.jpg
image-179.jpgimage-179.jpg
image-812.jpgimage-812.jpg

#7 9 years ago

Nice! How did you find this?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Nice! How did you find this?

Craigslist believe it or not. Almost was going to pass but figured a look couldnt hurt. Glad I did

#9 9 years ago

Beautiful game! Very nice find.

#10 9 years ago

This one sat on Mr. Pinball for six months before I decided to go look at it and, obviously, it was still there.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shopping-a-super-ice-revue

Mike O.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Spanishsilver:

Craigslist believe it or not. Almost was going to pass but figured a look couldnt hurt. Glad I did

Awesome dude! and the price is right yes? 5 plays for a quarter, how can you go wrong!

#12 9 years ago

hard game to beat, got all 10 balls just once in 5 yrs

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

hard game to beat, got all 10 balls just once in 5 yrs

Actually, to get them all would be 12 balls.

Have never done this either on my Bowling Queen.

Got 11 a few times... but never 12.

#14 9 years ago

That game is in like new condition inside and out,so clean and unmolested. The top arch indicates the 95,000 plays,but the rest of the game looks like it has way less plays. Thanks for sharing such a rare find.

I just got finished with my 1976 Williams Blue Chip with only 18,000 original plays and was such a pleasure to restore. Enjoy your Bowling Queen.

The other night i got all 12 balls again on my Mibs. What a challening task on that playfield layout design.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Actually, to get them all would be 12 balls.
Have never done this either on my Bowling Queen.
Got 11 a few times... but never 12.

Got 11 on mine a couple of times recently, but never 12. Got all four outlanes the other night for the first time. That in itself is no mean feat.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

The other night i got all 12 balls again on my Mibs. What a challening task on that playfield layout design.

Yeah, but my game tilts!

#17 9 years ago

Man, you must live right!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, but my game tilts!

All my tilt bobs on my games are set to the lowest factory setting allowed and are in the favor of the player and work perfect for home use.The EM games are most enjoyable to me when you are allowed to shake and nudge them.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

All my tilt bobs on my games are set to the lowest factory setting allowed and are in the favor of the player and work perfect for home use.The EM games are most enjoyable to me when you are allowed to shake and nudge them.

Yeah, but they don't tilt.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, but my game tilts!

See below Quote. ↓↓

Quoted from Vic_Camp:

← Just Like that

#21 9 years ago

Love that game! I've been playing this one at Pinball Past! Love the ball animation...very cool.

It's for sale!
omaha.craigslist.org link

#22 9 years ago

I'm with Vic, gotta be able to shake and nudge these things!

#23 9 years ago

That's one nice machine buddy! Practically perfect! Grats!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/found-another-nice-one-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.