6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

It always seems like people are looking for shipping recommendations. I have dealt with Sonya from Inxpress a few times now and I have been REALLY impressed with her communication and knowledge of shipping pinball and arcade games. She finds the best price & match of services you need from white glove to terminal drop off.

I have no affiliation here, just really happy with the service, I told her I would share her info with the community.

I emailed her at 5am one morning not expecting a response until normal business hours & got a reply!

Here is the info:

Sonya Daley
    Shipping Consultant

InXpress

Direct: 704.492.5982

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: us.inxpress.com

#2 6 years ago

I have used Sonya for about a year now. She is awesome! She has helped me ship parts and playfield all over the world. Highly recommend and her and her husband are pinheads.

#3 6 years ago

Yup, me three, have had good success shipping through her and price was cheaper than STI.

#4 6 years ago

Always happy to hear about new shipping options. Can anyone provide any examples though? I'd like to hear origin and destination shipping points, number of games, price and time frame. e.g....

shipped 2 games from Pittsburgh to Dallas for $xxx in March 2016.

I mean it's nice to hear of a new alternative, but how do we compare without specific information? Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
    [email protected]

#5 6 years ago

It's easy enough to giver her a call and get a quote if you want to compare shipping something.

#6 6 years ago

Does the pin have to be on a pallet? Or do they ship them on their legs like Sti?

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Multiball33:

Does the pin have to be on a pallet? Or do they ship them on their legs like Sti?

Always ship on pallet with coin door towards sky! Period....way experienced in this matter. All other options open yourself to damage.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Always ship on pallet with coin door towards sky! Period....way experienced in this matter. All other options open yourself to damage.

Sometimes you'll end up with a dented coin door if you don't add some extra protection shipping them this way. I've had just as much success shipping other ways. It's all in the preparation.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Funny.

The only issue I've had out of shpping 5 games (STTNG, Jackbot, Jackbot again, Farfalla, NIB AC/DC Premium) was with the game double strapped to a pallet coin door to the sky.

R&L knocked it over, shattered the playfield glass, then put it on another pallet UPSIDE DOWN ON IT'S HEAD. So f--k them for ruining a minty original condition Jackbot. I had to wait months for the payout and then spent months more getting all the glass out, having the playfield cleared, and reinstalling everything. Shippers = Morons. Period. They WILL f--k up your games, it's just a question of 'how often' and 'when', not IF...and it doesn't matter how they're shipped.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/found-a-great-shipping-resource and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.