Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Topcard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D512F5F3-E028-4C38-ACFE-AD7C067E4E6E (resized).jpeg
    cocaine's a hell of a drug (resized).jpg
    woo-hoo-i (resized).jpg
    164FEE23-9382-4D47-BB64-A69A0E73E925 (resized).jpeg
    CA98E25B-3849-46DF-AD55-09A572924E7F (resized).jpeg
    bunny_medium (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago

I had this happen a couple of years ago at work in our corporate office building. It was a Wells Fargo ATM. I'm walking by late in the day and the machine is beeping like crazy. I walk over thinking someone left their card in there so I was going to grab it and turn it in to security. Instead of an ATM card, there was $200 in cash. I took the $200 and went to the security desk and turned it in, didn't think twice about it as I would certainly want someone to do that for me. They were shocked. They said they get stuff turned in all the time (even money once in awhile), but never that much. They had me fill out their standard form they have people fill out when they turn something in and said if no one claimed it in 30 days, they would contact me and it was mine. I thought, "Ok, but what are the odds of no one asking about their missing $200 in a secure corporate office building?" Sure enough though, 30 days later I get the call, no one had claimed it and they gave it back to me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/found-180-bucks-in-an-atm?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.