By C_Presley

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by wyopin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider C_Presley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hello! My wife and I are looking for people that would allow us or even lease land to fossil hunt?
Next to pinball it’s easily our biggest passion/hobby and the group we normally go with is unfortunately under new management and treats the ranchers like garbage. Any other fossil hunters here?

#3 1 year ago

One of these days we’re planning to go, I’ve picked up some nice stuff from those guys while in Tucson but I’m more into the hiking to find stuff vs sitting and splitting plates all day.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Head to Kemmerer, WY…it’s pretty awesome there. You can keep whatever fish you find, but if you so happen to find a turtle, ray, or something different, they get to keep it…but you can get some great fossils and it’s one heckuva way to spend a day.
They’ve got a few different companies that you can go with, like Fossil Safari

Lander is surrounded by Cretaceous formations, don’t suppose you’d know anyone?

#6 1 year ago

Just secured a 4000 acre ranch in the heart of the Hell Creek formation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider C_Presley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fossil-hunting-lane-?tu=C_Presley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.