Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by megaladon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    91288A82-1187-4D19-A76B-C440784AFB97 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 7.22.41 am (resized).png
    IMG_8255 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8159 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8161 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8160 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#16 5 years ago

That is badass!

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I am seriously thinking about buying one of these! What are you guys thoughts on the value of this and whether it would hold its value. My thought is yes as it is an amazing replica and would be impossible to replicate for $7500. Given the popularity of the movie, I would think there are plenty of rich people who could want one down the road if I needed to sell it. I thankfully live in RI so shipping is not a Big issue considering its coming from CT.

I think theres a good chance itll retain most, if not all of its value. Especially if it's as well built as it appears to be. Obviously this shouldn't be looked at as a financial investment, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was an appreciating asset.
    Either way, I'd love to have one. I'm an all around coin op collector and this would be an awesome addition to my collection.

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I am on the fence about it as well. If it was available now I would buy it. I am concerned about the whole pre-order model. When I emailed him he said he may make more in the future just depending on his time and demand. I am not concerned about the financial impact in the future, more making sure it gets made and I ge theater I paid for. That is nothing against Nick, just the past has not been kind to this model and I don’t know if I am willing to take the risk.

I agree. I think the pre ordering aspect is a bigger concern than resale value.
    Just receiving your game from a small operation is always the hard part

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fortune-teller-replica-from-movie-big?tu=honch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.