3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Menthelm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

My wife and I just visited here yesterday. This place is amazing! All the machines are very nicely maintained. There is nothing over $1 here. Even TMNT was $1. We played for hours and still didn't play everything they had. Also talked with the owner Mike and he says they are expanding which will double the size of the arcade. I believe he said he already has 60 more machines to add as soon as he gets the rest of the building. We are definitely planning on going back as soon as we can. My wife says next time she wants to start on one side of the arcade and play every single game one by one. I think it's a brilliant idea. Give it a shot if you are somewhere within a couple of hours of Fort Wayne Indiana. I would even drive farther.

Just as a disclaimer, I am in no way affiliated with Mike or Wizard's World. I just think this place is awesome.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10928-wizard-s-world-fort-wayne-in

#2 3 years ago

Mike is a treasure to the hobby and we’re lucky to have Wizards World in Fort Wayne. I doubt Mike will double.... think three to four times the current size

#3 3 years ago

My wife and I went there a couple weeks ago. We had a great time and the machines were all in great condition. We will be back soon.

#4 3 years ago

Lucky to have it here for sure. The amount of money in that room hurts my brain.

1 year later
    #5 2 years ago

Should have this place expanded in May! Anyone who hasn't been here and is within driving distance, should visit

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from bouche03:

Should have this place expanded in May! Anyone who hasn't been here and is within driving distance, should visit

We are looking forward to it! Such an awesome place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fort-wayne-pinball-wizard-s-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.