Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mechslave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4109.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Have any suggestions on where to find some pins @ Orlando FL, im here a couple days on business. Thanks!

Edit: Not in Fort Myers anymore in Orlando FL found a bowling alley right before you cross over bridge to Fort myers beach on left that had a POTC and a SM both in nice condition

#2 11 years ago

Nothing on location to my knowledge.... I'd invite you over but half my pins are being worked on

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

Nothing on location to my knowledge.... I'd invite you over but half my pins are being worked on

Thanks!

#4 11 years ago

The orlando airport had an Avatar when I was there a few months ago. To menacefire, My inlaws have vacation condo in Naples and I go down there at least once a year. I remember this bar on Marco that had a few pins but anything else in Naples/Marco?

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Redeyes:

Have any suggestions on where to find some pins @ Fort Myers FL, im here a couple days than to Orlando on business. Thanks!

Your from PA where its 20 degrees and now your in Ft Myers where its 80 and sunny? Screw pinball for a day or two. It will be there for you when you get back... get a tan!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

The orlando airport had an Avatar when I was there a few months ago. To menacefire, My inlaws have vacation condo in Naples and I go down there at least once a year. I remember this bar on Marco that had a few pins but anything else in Naples/Marco?

Tell me which bar... I have NO idea of where there is a pin in the wild anywhere around here.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Your from PA where its 20 degrees and now your in Ft Myers where its 80 and sunny? Screw pinball for a day or two. It will be there for you when you get back... get a tan!

After four days of drinking, lobster spear fishin, deep sea fishing and beaching it, I'm up for a relaxing time in fort Myers before I start all over again in Orlando. I see your point tho haha. Cheers!

#8 11 years ago

You could check with these guys: http://pinballasylum.com/

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

Tell me which bar... I have NO idea of where there is a pin in the wild anywhere around here.

It was about 3 years ago and I am not sure if its still open but it was some dive on Barfield if I remember correctly. The place had a ton of vids and a few pins.

#12 11 years ago

Definitely check the Asylum out if you get a chance and one of the guys happen to be available, Dan or David.

It's pinball heaven in there, and only getting better...

#13 11 years ago

Where is the Asylum located? what are the hours? its kinda confusing on there website, thx

#14 11 years ago

Email them through the website. There are no set hours, and you'll have to contact one of them for location, etc. It's a private offering, and not a public place.

There are scheduled open houses and tournaments, but in between those it's just luck of schedule coordination whether you can arrange a visit. Good luck!

#15 11 years ago

Wow that website is really cryptic about where it IS! The mystique grows!! My other house is in Cape Coral and I've never heard of this place. The only link that it's somewhere very nearby was some flyer on the site about RumRunner's which is a pretty cool bar in southern Cape Coral.

#16 11 years ago

Not in Fort Myers anymore, im in Orlando FL Found a bowling alley(Beach Bowl) right before you cross over bridge to Fort myers beach on left that had a POTC and a SM both in nice condition

Yes I checked the pin map out, overall not much there for such a big city

So If you know anywhere in Orlando, thanks in advance. Im on Disney property..

IMG_4109.JPGIMG_4109.JPG

#17 11 years ago

Disney has Pins in some of the hotels.....they change too often. Perhaps someone at the front desk can share....
    I dont know if the ones at the contemporary still exist, or the renovations are effecting that.
    There were a Pirates and Indiana in Space Mountain 2 weeks ago.
    Disney quest has some......

Otherwise stay 1 more week, the APE show is next weekend in Ft Lauderdale.....
    http://www.floridaape.org/games.htm

#19 11 years ago

I was just at disney and the contemporary has Elvis, PotC, and Tron.

Didn't get a chance to play though.

2 months later
    #20 11 years ago

Bump - anywhere close to parks - international drive or close to marriott world center?

1 month later
    #21 10 years ago

Bump. Im heading to Orlando next week.

#22 10 years ago

Im here now, can I get more info on where the Avatar is at the airport? I have time to burn there tomorrow.

#23 10 years ago

Did you find it? Going to Orlando in the morning, would love to find a pin at the airport!

#24 10 years ago

Dang if PA wasn't a 6 hour drive I'd be all over it... However, an ice cream placed called Cow Lick's has Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, SWEP1, and 2 other pins. It's near Daytona Beach Shores.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im here now, can I get more info on where the Avatar is at the airport? I have time to burn there tomorrow.

Near center food court. outside security. Its dirty but plays.

Disney Galaxy Quest has a bunch. SM, Tron, IM and Avengers. 8 or more. On free play so they get used. All day admission is 40 ish. Good time.

#26 10 years ago

Yah but Disney Quest pins are in terrible condition. Don't come for the pins/arcade games. Come enjoy the modern stuff, and view the arcade stuff as a weak side-bonus.

#27 10 years ago

I was down there in March and found an AFM in a bar called cheers..off I-drive,forgot the street name..

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Near center food court. outside security. Its dirty but plays.
    Disney Galaxy Quest has a bunch. SM, Tron, IM and Avengers. 8 or more. On free play so they get used. All day admission is 40 ish. Good time.

Thanks, Im headed there in about an hour, Ill check it out.

#30 10 years ago

Very dirty bit Avatar plays fine. Just pumped $10 in. Replay is only 9.5 mil. Cant help but think they could fit another machine in there.

#31 10 years ago

You can always check out our local forum to see if there are any get togethers or events scheduled, we have several central FL members who next to never visit Pinside. Or just see if anyone's bored and wants some competition. There's a Metallica and IM on location in St Augustine.. But that's a couple hours from Orlando.

http://www.floridapinballforum.com/smf/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fort-myers-fl-where-to-play-some-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.