• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1490733238392 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1490733246168 (resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

OK, so here we go. The second remake is now a reality. I have a beautifully restored original. Planetary pinball is now releasing a new game that is comparable. Originally I was very frustrated thinking I would lose money on mine. Then I realized I'm never selling anyway. But a good friend is now looking at buying a new one .He has an original that is a very nice game. There's already tons of discussion as to what is its value, your thoughts.Let's try to keep this positive. We need another thread like we need a hole in the head. But the discussion needs to happen. Before you ask why, he routes games and wants something new are more reliable.

#2 7 years ago

It's a $1,400 game folks.

#3 7 years ago

It a brand new version of a proven classic. This time, it's priced the same as the current industry standard games. I don't see anything negative about it.

I would love to own a Cactus Canyon at that price!

#4 7 years ago

So what's a nice original truly worth?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Whatever someone is prepared to pay.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Someone's going to have to sell one and see. I don't think anyone knows at this point. I'm sure there are people out there willing to pay 6500 for a nice original still.

#7 7 years ago

I think the classic edition of the remake sets the floor for original pricing. I don't think a nice version of an original game can go below the price of a NIB classic remake. As Chuck said above, there are many people who will always pay for originals over remakes (you and I are examples of this, as well as a few other people I know).

Players will range from 5-6k, nice ones from 6-7k or higher depending on condition, and fully restored ones can still be pretty pricey.

But, like you, I ain't selling, so I don't really care (even my wife says AFM never leaves!).

#8 7 years ago

From offers ive received the past few days when i mentioned i may sell to get a new one.. Id guess a nice original that has a unfaded screen printed cab , nice playfield with mantis/cliffys, leds, color dmd to sell around 6500'-7000 fairy easy.
A nib classic with color upgrade and shipping will be around 7300 and dont have the nice screen print cab and some them mods. I still like the original better in certain aspects like the use of the blackout board (awesome upgrade and effect) , you can color match the inserts and change flasher colors and domes , screen print cab, nicer translght, easy to work on and diagnose issues. Also still waiting to see how the strobe works on the new one (speed and brightness). Theres still market for nice originals just like mm. Both have a place in this hobby.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

From offers ive received the past few days when i mentioned i may sell to get a new one.. Id guess a nice original that has a unfaded screen printed cab , nice playfield with mantis/cliffys, leds, color dmd to sell around 6500'-7000 fairy easy.
A nib classic with color upgrade and shipping will be around 7300 and dont have the nice screen print cab and some them mods. I still like the original better in certain aspects like the use of the blackout board (awesome upgrade and effect) , you can color match the inserts and change flasher colors and domes , screen print cab, nicer translght, easy to work on and diagnose issues. Also still waiting to see how the strobe works on the new one (speed and brightness). Theres still market for nice originals just like mm. Both have a place in this hobby.

By the way im not getting rid of mine lol.... i just had a bad moment of judgement for a few hours....

#10 7 years ago

IMO I will say the release of AFMr and for that matter all of the new games being released have an impact on prices of games in general especially AFM. In the recent past we have seen prices going higher and higher but I think AFMr release plus the competition of so many games is driving down the costs of the some of the higher priced A list games. If your looking to spend north of $6500 there is so much competition. I myself am selling a high priced game MB and feel it is a bad time to sell it but I am going to bite the bullet and if I take less than what I could have gotten a year or two ago that's life.

#11 7 years ago

I am in the position to give a bunch of comments since I own both MM and AFM originals.

First, the people happy about people losing money are not nice people (edited insult before posting).
Second, the people who bought games hoping to make money are foolish people (edited insult before posting).

I am lucky. I got in early [prices cheaper] and don't care about condition [going to play them] as much as playability [going to have friends play them].

I think the MMr release was a cash grab full with issues and handled poorly. Overall, a fine game and I am happy my friends are happy. The color upgrade it real nice but I am not an LED person (old man eyes).

AFMr is a different story. I think PPS has learned a lot and this it going to be a hit. I think the price alone will make this successful and if the stupid little issues from inserts to COMMUNIATION are fixed there will be a lot of happy people.

Why don't I care about the "value loss" on my game? Well, it is a faded and there is some wear (I did the original documentation for Cliffy's Mothership protector). But heck, I paid under $3K and got over decade of use so far. So I will never lose value and you do have to sell before you die to actually lose.

So now that you know my position I hope I can give some negative criticisms without being called biased.

Those armor colors are the most disgusting colors possible. From a gold that looks like mustard scrapped out of a baby diaper to a green that is the opposite of envy.

But in the end there are more games in peoples hands. People can spend their money anyway they want. If they are happy then great. My issue is attitude. I don't think people who owned the originals in the past rubbed ownership is people's faces. But I guess there are people who thought for some reason they needed to be knocked down a peg. Those people seem to be the unhappy ones. Grow up.

By the time they remake all of the games I love and own I will be long dead and not really care what they sell for. And yes, my coffin will have stainless steel trim.

#12 7 years ago

my original is worth what i paid for it. its staying for a long long time and its worth keeping it because i will keep playing it for years to come. bought my games to enjoy playing them, not worry about their value going up and down.

#13 7 years ago

The originals are much easier to work on. Rottendog has replacement boards, capacitors and rectifiers are easily obtained and swapped. If anything does bad on the remakes, good luck.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

The originals are much easier to work on. Rottendog has replacement boards, capacitors and rectifiers are easily obtained and swapped. If anything does bad on the remakes, good luck.

I did not even want to go there. Yes, I have many classic Bly/Wms games and I can work on them as needed and keep just a couple of spare sets on hand. But most people these days are flash in the pan hobbyists who think it is a cute speculation game and will disappear soon.

True pinball hobbyists do not buy new games; they keep the existing running. Hats off to the Bingo and EM guys. As long as there is a love to keep the older existing games alive it is a hobby. I find it funny when money rubbing speculators and pod-castors talk about new games "keeping the hobby alive". What a joke. No one manufactures EMs yet EM pinball is still a hobby.

If every pinball manufacturer folded tomorrow the hobby would still be alive for a long time. The big difference is it would be filled with people who actually cared about pinball.

#15 7 years ago

PM, if interested based on market data.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I did not even want to go there. Yes, I have many classic Bly/Wms games and I can work on them as needed and keep just a couple of spare sets on hand. But most people these days are flash in the pan hobbyists who think it is a cute speculation game and will disappear soon.
True pinball hobbyists do not buy new games; they keep the existing running. Hats off to the Bingo and EM guys. As long as there is a love to keep the older existing games alive it is a hobby. I find it funny when money rubbing speculators and pod-castors talk about new games "keeping the hobby alive". What a joke. No one manufactures EMs yet EM pinball is still a hobby.
If every pinball manufacturer folded tomorrow the hobby would still be alive for a long time. The big difference is it would be filled with people who actually cared about pinball.

I have to agree with you there, while I'm relatively new to finding pinball I quickly realized this was something I wouldn't be able to shake for a very long time and dove right in to repairing and improving these extensively. All I see are newly bearded alcoholic dildos slapping vinyl on their pins destroying unobtainable pf parts by hacking and painting them up with no forward thinking for the next owner. You have to respect the pins on an individual basis and do quality work that wont just last a few years but last another 20-30 years.

#17 7 years ago

And that's the other thing when I see someone with all A-List pins and no real character in their collection basically doing it for the money in the long run it breaks my heart like seeing a '69 Charger in a museum...behind velvet ropes lol.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

[going to have friends play them].

Can't fool me; you have no friends.

#19 7 years ago

Maybe the routed or players AFMs will be cheaper. I don't see the extremely nice originals going cheaper than the remakes though.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

I think this is a pretty valid point.

1. If you are true collector, pinball enthusiast, or someone who likes to work/tinker/mod machines, I think an original pin makes more sense. I think due to supply/demand the overall price is going to drop some, but I don't think it's going to make the original pin a bargain basement pin for any means.

2. The remake caters some different crowds:

* Operators
* Users who were not able to afford a original pin based on price
* Users who do not like doing major maintenance/rebuild on pins

Although there are key areas where both pins can coexist, I think there is still a place for the original pin. If I had to determine a value, I would guess an average/above average original AFM would be around 7500-8000.

#21 7 years ago

I have both MM and AFM originals, and believe it or not, there are those of us that would never consider a remake. If they did make a CCr, the only positive is that maybe the originals would deflate slightly. But I'd still be in for an original regardless, even if it was more than a remake, wrinkled cabinet decals and all.

I'd say original AFMs will still hold their value. Nice ones in or around $8k.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

I think this is a pretty valid point.
1. If you are true collector, pinball enthusiast, or someone who likes to work/tinker/mod machines, I think an original pin makes more sense. I think due to supply/demand the overall price is going to drop some, but I don't think it's going to make the original pin a bargain basement pin for any means.
2. The remake caters some different crowds:
* Operators
* Users who were not able to afford a original pin based on price
* Users who do not like doing major maintenance/rebuild on pins
Although there are key areas where both pins can coexist, I think there is still a place for the original pin. If I had to determine a value, I would guess an average/above average original AFM would be around 7500-8000.

I'm totally #1 but fall into the #2 category because you can't buy a reasonable used AFM or MM in the Kansas/Nebraska area (see $8750 AFM on KC craigslist), they just don't exist. I've been waiting a long time for an AFM and this might be my chance finally. I would probably pay a slight premium for a super nice original over this but not much because cosmetically AFMr is going to look way nicer with new ramps, plastics, playfield, etc. The electronics aspect is possibly a concern, but when you think about it, do I really know anything about newer sterns either? Or JJP? People always figure out how to fix things when companies go away and I don't think PPS is going away anytime soon.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I'm totally #1 but fall into the #2 category because you can't buy a reasonable used AFM or MM in the Kansas/Nebraska area (see $8750 AFM on KC craigslist), they just don't exist. I've been waiting a long time for an AFM and this might be my chance finally. I would probably pay a slight premium for a super nice original over this but not much because cosmetically AFMr is going to look way nicer with new ramps, plastics, playfield, etc. The electronics aspect is possibly a concern, but when you think about it, do I really know anything about newer sterns either? Or JJP? People always figure out how to fix things when companies go away and I don't think PPS is going away anytime soon.

Yes, I'm like you. I should have said that #1 and #2 are not mutually exclusive.

#24 7 years ago

I agree and think all the people who repair pins and keep old ones alive are saints.

Now me personally would get an afmr. I'm not the best restorer/repairer so it's easier and less stressful than buying an original. I work long hours so when I get home I usually don't want to work on a pin I want to play it!

Call me lazy or a noob but it is what it is. Again I don't mind fixing simple things but when it comes to disassembleing entire mechanisms I don't trust myself to put it together the right way.

Thanks again to all you talented restorers out there keeping the hobby alive!

#25 7 years ago

I can't figure out why people are praising PPS for charging so much for a $5000 stern type game.

#26 7 years ago

I have a Revenge from Mars. Other than the video screen, is the game play markedly better in AFM? What about call outs and such. Revenge has a lot of them and many animations. Is AFM comparable?

Thx

#27 7 years ago

I am thinking about buying an original right now at $6,200 that is in very nice condition. Just not sure what to do.. Maybe I should buy the AFMr for a little more, but I do like the way the original machines play compared to the remakes.. Decisions, decisions..

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I have a Revenge from Mars. Other than the video screen, is the game play markedly better in AFM? What about call outs and such. Revenge has a lot of them and many animations. Is AFM comparable?
Thx

They are not really similar at all other than the alien mars thing.....at least i dont think so

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

I am thinking about buying an original right now at $6,200 that is in very nice condition. Just not sure what to do.. Maybe I should buy the AFMr for a little more, but I do like the way the original machines play compared to the remakes.. Decisions, decisions..

If its unfaded and has nice playfield why not? You can do some nice mods to the original that u cant do to the new one.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

And you have it now and know what your getting ....

#31 7 years ago

My guess is a price window of $1500 under the price of a NIB up to even with the price of a NIB

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If its unfaded and has nice playfield why not? You can do some nice mods to the original that u cant do to the new one.

Cabinet is nice unfaded but does have some scratches and a small chip out of front. Playfield has no wear but does have some lifting on inserts.. I'd like to get it under $6k but I don't think that is going to happen..

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Cabinet is nice unfaded but does have some scratches and a small chip out of front. Playfield has no wear but does have some lifting on inserts.. I'd like to get it under $6k but I don't think that is going to happen..

Personally, with what you are describing I'd probably just buy AFMr unless, like you said, you can them down.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Dont sound to bad especially for a original with screen printed cab. Any upgrades like leds, cliffy/mantis , color dmd ? If u dont want it i know few people looking for a nice original bc they keep messaging me about mine ...

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Personally, with what you are describing I'd probably just buy AFMr unless, like you said, you can them down.

Tough call without pics but having a original has its perks over the newer one.....

#36 7 years ago

I would like a minty HUO original but have a better chance of finding a unicorn, so if it comes down to paying for a high end restored original with stickers for $12k+ or a NIB with stickers for 6.5k then it's a no brainer for me.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

some nice mods to the original that u cant do to the new one.

Yet...

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

True pinball hobbyists do not buy new games; they keep the existing running.

Not sure why you felt like making that distinction... the No True Scotsman fallacy. I think there's room enough for all in pinball and "the hobby." I've bought new games and I'm in "the hobby." I'm not a speculator, though. I do fix games (to the extent that I'm able) but to imply I'm not a true hobbyist or that I don't care about pinball because I buy new games is unfair and invalid.

I have an MB and would be fine with a potential MBr and wouldn't sweat a single drop over it.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I disagree. The flash pan hobbyists you refer to are helping keep this industry growing and progressing. If you don't think that current manufacturers and new hobbyists are not the direct reason that games are still being made than your dead wrong. There is a whole new generation of people buying and collecting these games. The hobby can not be limited to the old games that are still around because people keep them working. The hobby includes all games, new and old. I see new hobbyists buy NIB games and end up with EM games in there collection too. They are just as much as part of this hobby and industry as some of the good old boys who are the warriors who work on old games. I generally fall into both categories. I have plenty of old games and plenty of new games. I can fix either, but I don't find that to make me any more important than the new pinball guy who just bought a brand new pin and doesn't know how to take the glass off. I take that as an opportunity to expand someone else's appreciation for these games.

The manufactures that are making games currently and Stern specifically have kept this hobby alive by exposing a large number of people to these games these past 15-20 years since Bally/Williams has been out of the business. For me some of the old titles that are great, take TZ for instance gets old after a while. If you were to hit freeze on the production of pinball machines in 99, I would have been extremely bored with this hobby by now. I love and appreciate all my classics, but at the same time, they get old. Thank Stern for keeping things changing and offering something new.

As for AFMr. I currently have multiple AFM original games and I placed an order for an AFMr LE for myself. Here is an instance where I have multiple originals to bring home and I am choosing to have a remake at home instead. I did the same thing with MMr. These games play the same, almost identical and they are brand new. How many people have actually had problems with MMr? Mine has been flawless outside of the normal wear and tear. If everything was equal in terms of condition and price, sure I'll take an original, but that point in the market has not occurred and never will. The 8k for the LE would equate to a 10k original at this point.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I would like a minty HUO original but have a better chance of finding a unicorn, so if it comes down to paying for a high end restored original with stickers for $12k+ or a NIB with stickers for 6.5k then it's a no brainer for me.

People are not looking at all, have enough network connections, or willing to work hard to find one.

I will give an example that is much more difficult than the one mentioned.

I needed a backglass for a Bally 1966 Bazaar restoration.
Historically the game is significant, with features not used on modern games.
The backglass has never been reproduced.
There are no high resolution scans.

The game is over 30 years old.
Around 3000 were made, 500 less than AFM.

I found a NOS backglass in two weeks.
Not two years, or two decades.
Reasonable cost for rarity.

Pinball machines are not unicorns, even rare ones.
An owner does not have to compromise with some jacked up original game or overpriced version either.

If someone wants to state "but that is not the entire game" I already found the game as well, I just need to pick it up.
"Near minty"? playfield as some would call it.
I need to do work on the cabinet and rest, since it has been in storage for a LONG time, hence the backglass being roached.
The cabinet is effed up due to an amateur repainting, that I have to redo with stencils that do not exist yet either, I have to MAKE THEM.

I used the same methods to find the entire game.

New owners don't believe it is impossible to find what you want because you don't want to look.
If that was the case most other collectors would have been gone decades ago.

These flash pan concepts are simply untrue.
Photos included for the PinSide "prove it with pictures or it did not happen" crowd.

"And now you know the rest of the story...good day?"
- Paul Harvey

FB_IMG_1490733246168 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1490733246168 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1490733238392 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1490733238392 (resized).jpg

#41 7 years ago

probably one of the most desirable titles out there, always will be a high end pin.

sure the prices may have taken a hit, but the demand equalled the remake.

I would think it should pull some good money. plus a custom one would pull more then average

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Thx

I owned both for 15 years. AFM is a much better game than RFM. You cannot stack anything in RFM, and the linear progression thru modes isn't as fun as AFM's feature-based gameplay.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think the classic edition of the remake sets the floor for original pricing.

I agree with this, I'm in the camp that I'd rather have an original, but would have a hard time justifying paying more than a brand new reasonable facsimile, even though I know there's plenty of others that do.

It seems to me the prices have already reached equilibrium, the official announcement won't really have any further effect, it's the earlier speculation that had some. Just like the stock market, buy on the rumor, sell on the news. In this case, sell on the rumor has long come and gone...

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Then people are not looking at all, have enough network connections, or willing to work hard to find one.

Im a player not a collector.
I have owned non-modded HOU AFM in the past but felt it wasnt exciting enough to keep it. Price is never an issue, I can get whatever I want.

I played Rick's AFMr and was BLOWN AWAY! The Big display, the enhanced sound, the jewel-like insert lights and factory mods/topper/shaker etc. has brought excitement to this title (for me anyway) that I didnt know was there.

I immediately wanted one for my small collection. I think others feel the same.
Its a great re-imagining of the original and doesnt detract from it at all IMHO...

So if you want an old school original, there are a few available for sure.
But I think sales of originals will slow down now.

And prices of really nice un-modded originals will be at or below $6500, most likely a lot less.

#45 7 years ago

Just think about what happened to prices on MM when MMr was announced.

They dropped 30% or more. HEP's at one time were bringing close to $20K as I remember.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im a player not a collector.

If a person is exclusively a player, not a collector, it makes sense to me to buy a AFMr.

That was not the statement.
People try to twist word meanings that were not made.
The statement was the ability to find "minty fresh" (whatever exactly that means, as I do not know as a collector) game, parts, etc are unicorns and do not exist.

Price is not the issue regarding games of any title, as people keep trying to circle wagons of limited deduction.
Price versus quality, value, and features is the issue.
This is the relevancy to this exact thread, not a off circle tangent of collector representation.

Of course people can throw down the gauntlet of a stack of Ben Franklins.
Money has done that for years in this hobby.
However, that is not going to always wrest games away from collectors, especially historically significant rare games.
They do not accept this concept (unless it is just insanely stupidly high, and the collector literally buys ANOTHER of the same title with contacts and pockets the difference), but it does work very well to dealers.
If someone offered me $16K for my TZ I bought in 1994, I would take it in a heart beat, "nothing is sacred".
Reverent collectors are not particularly going to be impressed when someone says, "I can buy anything I want", as they worked hard to have what they own.
They restored the games that new owners buy with the same stack of Ben Franklins.
Interesting is it not?
The same people that state collectors are "hoarders" are those that restore games and sell them to the back to said people?
Imagine that.
We must being pinball geniuses, or simply more oriented to common sense.

There seems to be equity in AFMr, but it has not been mass produced.

I do not buy games from concepts, prototypes, or samples.

People should judge them from actual production lines, learn from the mistakes of others from the past.
This is the first fundamental mistake of new potential buyers, and is exactly why there is so much huff on DP right now.
People made purchase decisions on TBL prototypes (or "sanctified" beliefs on BoP 2.0), which is the same as the CGC AFMr.
People rushed to be at the front of the line with no formal review of the product.
Fast forward, two+ years.
Most do not have their games, and most likely NEVER will.

People are rushing right now to AFMr with hopes that the game is "better" than the original.
It is still the same game with a new color screen, cool topper, and green side rails.
The electronics are not the same, nor the lighting, and I am not arguing or discussing differences here.
I never debated the potential ability for CGC to make games, PPS contracting, licensing agreements, or parts.

Oh, but wait, CGC has not made a complete pinball game since the 2002!
I really do not think most people here were even in the the hobby during that time (and yes, it has relevance not bravado).
The game was Vacation America.
The game was complete garbage, poor materials, and bad design (especially with playfield optos which are non-existent to find now, except...see my above posting again).
It did have a nice backglass with a license rip off from National Lampoon.
Value is LESS than $500.

I am NOT saying that AFMr will be cheap materials or bad design, but they have to now do everything that Stern already does.
CGC predominantly make cabinets, but do have other products and parts.

Do people see any similarities yet?
Knock, knock.
Hello?
Pinball is NOT %$@#ing video arcade games.
Pinball is NOT parts (Gene Cunningham with IPB learned that lesson REALLY well).

Geezus folks, there are 1001 problems that can arise during new production startup of pinball games that have been made by new manufacturers, yet not a single person considers any consequences.
People "trust" everyone, but have not a single ounce of experience to see some of the pitfalls.
People are nuts if you think that CGC has a perfect track record, if you understand the industry.

Why?

People (and manufacturers) are still making the same mistakes, over and over again, hence my limited presence here now.
It is pointless for some to try and become Houdini, the scourge of fake spiritualists.
People say, "It will different this time".
Manufacturers say, "I know how to do it better."
I have heard both, repeatedly, and they are generally wrong.

I do not see the same equity at all in comparison to titles by other manufacturers especially to games made over 20-40 years ago, although JJP is closest (features) coupled with Stern Aerosmith currently (price).

No one can convince me after 30 years of pinball to change my beliefs.
This is long after most people are already gone that made the same mistakes of the past including manufacturers.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I'm totally #1 but fall into the #2 category because you can't buy a reasonable used AFM or MM in the Kansas/Nebraska area (see $8750 AFM on KC craigslist), they just don't exist.

Try being in Australia, or anywhere outside of the US I'm guessing... AFMr is the only realistic option.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Just think about what happened to prices on MM when MMr was announced.
They dropped 30% or more. HEP's at one time were bringing close to $20K as I remember.

Big difference between the 2 imo as u cld/can get a nice modded original afm for below what a new classic shipped is.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Big difference between the 2 imo as u cld/can get a nice modded original afm for below what a new classic shipped is.

That is absolutely true, but it wont be absolutely brand new either, with new harness and all new mechs, Software adjustable coils, big display (if you like it) etc.

It would be a gently used, well maintained 20+ year old game.

So the price should be lower to reflect this.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

That is absolutely true, but it wont be absolutely brand new either, with new harness and all new mechs, Software adjustable coils, big display (if you like it) etc.
It would be a gently used, well maintained 20+ year old game.
So the price should be lower to reflect this.

Yea having new is nice but not necessarily the best choice for everyone. Like on the original, being able to led color match the inserts look much better imo, the blackout mod is a must and great addition on afm, being able to change flasher colors is nice also. Theres more but you get the point that u can really make the original your own and really modify things to your liking . But i also like some of the nice features on the new one also over the original lol. Another thing is just bc it has newer mechs dont mean they are better quality. I mean if they lasted this long they will probably last 20 more years. Both have better things about them and im just glad people can choose what they want now ..... more choices in pinball are good for everyone. Im going to play my afm now .....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 21.50
16,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/forgive-me-attack-from-mars-originalspricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.