(Topic ID: 156875)

Forget GhostBusters, I bought a Walking Dead instead.

By Mr68

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by angus
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

"Walking Dead, instead". That's my chant today.

I went to the Texas show and was all starry eyed over Ghostbusters. I was still smitten several days later when I went over to a friends house to play some games. He said the new code on Walking Dead was great and I should play it. So while still singing "Who ya gonna call" I decided to kill some time

After a few hours I was in love and this time it wasn't a fantasy off in the future. And when the prick wouldn't sell me his machine I was on the horn. - I found a new in box, Walking Dead LE and now waiting on shipping.

Ghosterbusters is flavor of the month and I'll most likely still get one. But there are other treats out there also.
Sorry for the brag but I'm pretty excited.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What does one title have to do with the other Kim. Unless you can only buy one who cares. This makes no sense.

Mark

I was completely infatuated with GB and had blinders on. I was totally focused on it and nothing else. It also seems like GB is sucking up all of the oxygen in the room right now.

My point is that Walking Dead snuck up on me with no warning and stole the show. I don't remember the last time a game has had such an intense effect on me.

In fact, I haven't bought a NIB Stern in years because I had lost faith and none of their other games resonated with me.

We're all different in our opinions but this machine is pushing all of my buttons. (Pun intended)

#27 7 years ago

And your avatar.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I can't get into it either. Love the TV show.

This is why its great we all have different opinions. I never got into the TV show and that's another reason this game caught me off guard.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/forget-ghostbusters-i-bought-a-walking-dead-instead?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.