(Topic ID: 253409)

Foreign Machines (Other than Zaccaria and Spinball!)

By SilverballGamer

35 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190628_205006 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171229_191724724 (resized).jpg
Nice (resized).PNG

#1 35 days ago

Hello! I am starting this forum because I have noticed how these tagged games from these companies get talked about a lot less than other companies, such as Zaccaria or Spinball. I am not sure why this is, but these games truly seem like interesting games that I would like to know about, but there is no information on them! It's not that they are prototype only games, but it seems like these games are impossible to find! The reason I am posting this forum is because I am wondering if anybody else has information on these games?

#2 35 days ago

There are probably less than 100 spinball machines in north america which is where most users are. Lot of people do not even know what spinball is. Inder is even more obscure despite having been around longer because most people here will never see one.

Heck i have yet to see one of the old sega ems in person.

#3 35 days ago

dung I understand that Spinball games are very hard to come by, but think about it. I have seen quite a few come up for sale. All of them being either Verne's World, or Jolly Park. And most were Jolly Park. And Zaccaria, well, they did pretty well, and I have played a couple. Plus, the Zaccaria Pinball app. I have to admit, that I have never played a Spinball Game. Also, how do the playfeilds stay in such good condition on these foreign games? Is it a special mylar or what?

Nice (resized).PNG
#4 35 days ago

I like the look of Taito games...really interesting games where most were basically rip-offs of American games, but remixed in interesting ways.

There's not too many of them floating around here in the US, unfortunately.

#5 35 days ago

Two rare games I currently own are Mr.Game Mac Attack and Bell Games Cobra.

20190628_205006 (resized).jpgIMG_20171229_191724724 (resized).jpg
#6 35 days ago

Ohhh yeahhhhh... I forgot about those Taito games. It is surprising they didn’t get sued. They once literally made Black Hole but with heir parts! This doesn’t make sense because there is literally a foreign version of Black Hole that Gottlieb made themself!

#7 35 days ago
Quoted from SilverballGamer:

Ohhh yeahhhhh... I forgot about those Tahiti games. It is surprising they didn’t get sued. They once literally made Black Hole but with heir parts! This doesn’t make sense because there is literally a foreign version of Black Hole that Gottlieb made themself!

International lawsuits are incredibly difficult/expensive, and often not worthwhile unless you actually conduct business and have an office in that locale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 115.00
Boards
AMCO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chippewa, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside