Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by McCune
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20121116_171944.jpg
    Photo0952.jpg
    IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1747.JPG
    IMG_1743.JPG
    IMG_1729.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1724.JPG
    IMG_1714.JPG
    Photo0946.jpg
    Photo0944.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipperfingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 11 years ago

If you can afford a $6000 pinball machine, it means that you have a lot of cash to burn. And if you have a lot of cash to burn, you probably have a pretty good job. And if you have a pretty good job, you're probably (but not always) pretty smart. And if you're pretty smart, you should know that you don't have to take this lying down. All I know is that if Stern didn't rectify my cloudy lower PF window, I would first kindly remind them that they cover manufacturer's defects for 60 days and try to kill them with kindness. If that didn't work, I would up my aggression and let them know that this was not acceptable and attempt to go up the chain of command. If that didn't work, I would call back and try to talk to a more sympathetic CSR.

It seems like some people have gotten further on this matter than others. Stern is greedy and unaltruistic like most other big companies. Of course, they're going to do whatever they have to do to deny any wrongdoing rather than doing the right thing. There more than happy when you call them to ask for compensation and they say no and you say okay and that you'll just suck it up. I wouldn't rule out threatening to take them to court. This is a 6-7 thousand dollar machine, folks. This isn't chump change. I would really be steamed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipperfingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-you-guys-who-purchased-an-acdc-premium-with-a-cloudy-window?tu=flipperfingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.