Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Amarillopinball
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20170328_181629 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170328_181349-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_133911 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_133857 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_133903 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_133851 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Wish I had bought this instead of my HS2 tbh. If you were closer I'd try to come up with the cash. GLWS

#52 2 years ago

Storm is coming

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Someone PLEASE buy this. Driving me nuts it's not closer

yes someone please buy this

#54 2 years ago

You say you are willing to bring to OKC?

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

You say you are willing to bring to OKC?

Possibly

#56 2 years ago

Wish i was closer. Good luck!

#57 2 years ago

i still own this pinball machine, and it is still for sale

#58 2 years ago

I would have thought someone in the Austin area would have snatched this up by now. But I am a little curious why you put it up for sale after only owning it about a week and stating it is your favorite game.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I would have thought someone in the Austin area would have snatched this up by now. But I am a little curious why you put it up for sale after only owning it about a week and stating it is your favorite game.

new baby and angry wife, not going to have any machines for quite a while

1 week later
#61 2 years ago

How is this not sold yet???

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

new baby and angry wife, not going to have any machines for quite a while

My wife never makes me get rid of a machine. Never gets angry about them either. Guess I got a keeper.

#63 2 years ago

Possible for you to meet somewhere in the middle?

1 week later
#64 2 years ago

Ok well lowered the price to as low as it can go, surely more affordable than you will be able to find for this game

#65 2 years ago

Wow good price for an awesome game.i definitely miss mine alot. Getting to the west coast is so rewarding. Someone buy this!

#66 2 years ago

please?

for real mfsrc791, i just looked up the 2 most recent listings of this game, $3400 and $3600. archived and sale pending. starting to think people just don't like me?

#67 2 years ago

please?
for real mfsrc791, i just looked up the 2 most recent listings of this game, $3400 and $3600. archived and sale pending. starting to think people just don't like me?

Nah, your price is right, is a combo of location and that wear. I've got a colleague who is looking for a $3K & under pin and yours would be perfect, just a 22 hour roundtrip drive.....

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Nah, your price is right, is a combo of location and that fish wear. I've got a colleague who is looking for a $3K & under pin and yours would be perfect, just a 22 hour roundtrip drive.....

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Nah, your price is right, is a combo of location and that wear. I've got a colleague who is looking for a $3K & under pin and yours would be perfect, just a 22 hour roundtrip drive.....

I personally think you are still high with the amount of wear at the fish. That won't be an easy repair, with it worn through the wood and the insert edge exposed. Drop it to 2500 and you will probably get some action.

#70 2 years ago

wow if one dime sized wear spot on the playfield is worth $1000, i need to get into the pinball refurbishing business?

#71 2 years ago

wow if one dime sized wear spot on the playfield is worth $1000, i need to get into the pinball refurbishing business?

Agreed. That is a good "wear" spot. But for this price, I can certainly live with it. Little work, decal, it's fine. Still wish this was close already. . .

#72 2 years ago

put the decal on it and take new pics. maybe a video also. I love my roadshow.

#73 2 years ago

I've always wondered why there is always wear in that area, anyway. Anyone?

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I've always wondered why there is always wear in that area, anyway. Anyone?

Games with a kickout will always wear a few inches below the kickout. This is due to the force and rotation of the ball coming back out. Just takes about 20k plays, or less if the balls are pitted. Best to put some mylar down and keep the balls in good condition to prevent this.

#75 2 years ago

please?

I tried to get 3400 for mine but needed to drop to 2900 to sell and I had no wear on fish.

Pinball is weird to sell sometimes. Some games sell in one day others it takes months to get your price. Bought a hobbit for 7700 and sold it for 6900 a few months later. Took a huge hit but I was moving and needed it gone. Other games like acdc pro I actually made 300 dollars on. Just the name of the game.

1 week later
#76 2 years ago

now on craigslist

#77 2 years ago

was playing last night and almost beat my highscore, 4 extra balls, but missed the freakin west cost lock so didn't get a super payday. had all but 3 cities lit up, my best game by far if not for missing the west cost lock. could have added a billion on top of my old high score

#78 2 years ago

Nice. I love road show. If I didn't have to downsize to 1 machine I would still have mine. Maybe you will get lucky and have to keep it

1 week later
#79 2 years ago

Looks like it

#81 1 year ago

U think about trying to sell it at expo, if it's not gone by then?

#82 1 year ago

No not trying to travel anywhere

#83 1 year ago

Still would be interested. But not having it shipped. Still shocked this hasn't sold?

#85 1 year ago

I guess it is a location issue. I would love to buy this, but shipping is a deal breaker.

#86 1 year ago

Definitely a location issue. I would have bought this if it were closer.

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from robotron:

put the decal on it and take new pics. maybe a video also. I love my roadshow.

If you have a steady hand, go ahead and decal the fish. Fix that and it will sell....

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

I personally think you are still high with the amount of wear at the fish. That won't be an easy repair, with it worn through the wood and the insert edge exposed. Drop it to 2500 and you will probably get some action.

This has been for sale for 4 months. Everyone is wondering why it hasn't sold? really?? It's priced too high. Last few I have seen have all been 2500 or less and they did not have the wear on the playfield that this one has.

Drop it to 2500 and hope that you get that.

#89 1 year ago

The Bat City Open is this weekend. If you want to put it in the freeplay area there will be lots of help to unload and set up. PM me if interested.

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Last few I have seen have all been 2500 or less and they did not have the wear on the playfield that this one has.

Where were these 2500 or less Roadshows with no wear? I haven't seen any, if I had, I'd probably have one. . . . .

#91 1 year ago

Fantastic game... if you love pinball, this game delivers.

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

This has been for sale for 4 months. Everyone is wondering why it hasn't sold? really?? It's priced too high. Last few I have seen have all been 2500 or less and they did not have the wear on the playfield that this one has.
Drop it to 2500 and hope that you get that.

go on the archived market place this is actually a pretty good price for this game. funny that fish wear seems to be a pretty big issue on this game. something that people always list "no fish wear". I didn't know what they were referring to, till I saw that it was an actual fish.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=29.78579&radius_longitude=-95.8244&keywords=&ad_machine_key=383&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=322&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

go on the archived market place this is actually a pretty good price for this game. funny that fish wear seems to be a pretty big issue on this game. something that people always list "no fish wear". I didn't know what they were referring to, till I saw that it was an actual fish.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=29.78579&radius_longitude=-95.8244&keywords=&ad_machine_key=383&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=322&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC

Yeah I'd love to see the games he is referring to. Thanks for posting the archived listings, shows how good of a deal this is

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside