image-281.jpg
image-870.jpg
image-479.jpg
image-62.jpg
image-489.jpg
image-587.jpg
image-199.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Pretty nice shape overall. Soccer ball is new. No major playfield wear. The saucers/kickouts held up quite well over the years, but have a little wear. A few dings on the cabinet, but looks nice. Ramps are good, except for a crack at the back of the left ramp. Only other thing worth mentioning is that the DMD is showing signs of outgassing in the lower right. Really only noticeable in test mode--but it's there nonetheless.

Looking for system 11 and up games. Willing to entertain most offers though. Really only looking to trade at this point.

Edit: forgot there is one or two broken plastics too-- the header and free kick plastics are broken

Edit2: Link to photostream. Has more photos: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AEGY8gBYG2cDip;3FB22113-09CD-49B3-9C4A-8948549B4055

Edit3: Machine is now for sale @ $2K/OBO

Edit4: I'll swap my DMD with one of my other machines, so the outgassing is no longer an issue.

Edit5: Deal pending.

Edit6: Sold

image-65.jpgimage-65.jpgimage-718.jpgimage-718.jpgimage-214.jpgimage-214.jpgimage-500.jpgimage-500.jpgimage-479.jpgimage-479.jpgimage-199.jpgimage-199.jpgimage-62.jpgimage-62.jpgimage-870.jpgimage-870.jpgimage-281.jpgimage-281.jpgimage-489.jpgimage-489.jpgimage-587.jpgimage-587.jpg

#3 10 years ago

You should probably put some Valentines decorations on that Christmas tree Nice looking game!

#4 10 years ago

I have a t2 and could add cash? Or possibly another game speak easy

#5 10 years ago

I have a really nice pinbot and cash... for your BSD.. or TS.

#6 10 years ago

Great game, I play it often, it will be missed.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

You should probably put some Valentines decorations on that Christmas tree Nice looking game!

Ha-- took those pics during Xmas, I swear my decorations are down!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

I have a t2 and could add cash? Or possibly another game speak easy

No thanks.

#9 10 years ago

I offered up a Mousin Around via PM.

#10 10 years ago

Evening bump. Couple of offers but nothing concrete.

#11 10 years ago

I offered you my project f14 and I can't believe you said no!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I offered you my project f14 and I can't believe you said no!

I would throw up if you managed that.

#13 10 years ago

just for accuracy, the cabinet is faded (like most). Just wanted to make sure you knew since you are advertising it as unfaded.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just for accuracy, the cabinet is faded (like most). Just wanted to make sure you knew since you are advertising it as unfaded.

Jeez, I feel dumb for never noticing--I always focused on the purples and blues. Looking at the pictures with the factory yellow looks weird to me now.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I would throw up if you managed that.

Go drink some Pepto and calm down

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Jeez, I feel dumb for never noticing--I always focused on the purples and blues. Looking at the pictures with the factory yellow looks weird to me now.

Yes, Yellows are typically faded. You can compare your sides and quickly see the difference on your game. Look online and you will see what an original unfaded one looks like.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes, Yellows are typically faded. You can compare your sides and quickly see the difference on your game. Look online and you will see what an original unfaded one looks like.

As I said, yes I notice it now. Thanks for your astuteness.

#18 10 years ago

no worries. The majority seem to have some degree of fade. I don't play the cabinet so it is not as much to worry about as pf when evaluating a game IMHO.

#19 10 years ago

Nothing popping up in the trade department, so the game if for sale. I have had a bunch of people asking me over the last few days if I'd sell--feel free to PM me again.

#20 10 years ago

Pm sent

#21 10 years ago

how much you going to resell it for

#23 10 years ago

Great game. I really miss mine.

#24 10 years ago

Post super bowl bump.

1 week later
#25 10 years ago

Bump. I'll swap my DMD with one of my other machines, so the outgassing is no longer an issue.

#26 10 years ago

I need a bigger house so I can get this damn game!

2 weeks later
#27 10 years ago

Deal fell through unfortunately, back on the market. Price dropped to $1900/OBO.

#29 10 years ago

just replied to you, gov.

#30 10 years ago

Deal pending again. Damn that was fast. Where were all of you when I was struggling to sell a month ago, lol? I guess all the upcoming shows have people in the buying mood...

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Deal pending again. Damn that was fast. Where were all of you when I was struggling to sell a month ago, lol? I guess all the upcoming shows have people in the buying mood...

Tax returns are in

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Tax returns are in

Oh yeah, good call. Shit, I need to do my taxes.....

#34 10 years ago

My dad has been itching to get a WCS ever since I sold mine, so it worked out I have missed it as well so I am looking forward to playing it again.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

My dad has been itching to get a WCS ever since I sold mine, so it worked out I have missed it as well so I am looking forward to playing it again.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to miss it. It's a super fun game. Thought about keeping it for a while longer because of the World Cup approaching. But, I've played the crap out of it and ready for the next game. Glad you guys will enjoy it so much!

3 weeks later
#36 10 years ago

Game is sold.

1 week later
#37 10 years ago

Missed it by a week! dang it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 37.50
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-wcs94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.