P5070430_(resized).JPG
P5070429_(resized).JPG
P5070428_(resized).JPG
P5070427_(resized).JPG
P5070426_(resized).JPG
P5070425_(resized).JPG
P5070424_(resized).JPG
P5070423_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no longer looking for Viking.

NOOOOOOOOOO. I wanted that TX Sector and was very close putting a Viking deal together.
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#32 7 years ago

I have a marble in a shoe box for you.... Oh, the humanity...

#39 7 years ago

Its a HEP restoration shoe box and marble so you'll need to add cash.

See you at Dory Hill my friend.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

2500+ seems to be the typical spot, as I have gotten unsolicited offers from that and upwards.
It has been probably 6-7 months since I have seen one for sale and the last 2 working ones I know of sold for 2400.
Not a real common game so not a ton of sales out there to compare to.

I would love to own a TX Sector. But there is no way I'd pay that much for an average one.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, I feel the same way about other games. Many are out of my personal comfort range on price. TX-Sector is definately not one of them. I have a NOS clearcoated pf, NOS plastics, NOS ramps, plus a few other treats. You can do the math, but I will somewhere between 4-5k when I am finally done with my personal game restoration to better than new

That's fine if you want to over spend on your personal machine. But his question was concerning average prices.

Current book value shows $800
Ebay Sales Summary shows average value of $579. (highest price ever selling at $1595)
Pinball Price .com shows a low of $450 and a high of $2300

The last two sales that I'm personally aware of went for $850 and $1100. And with more than 2300 machine produced its not rare.

Sorry Hilton, I'm not trying to be problematic for you. But I think TX Sector is a $1500 machine give or take depending on condition. At $2400 that machine had better be mint.
- Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

#56 7 years ago

Productio: 2,336 units (confirmed)
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=tx+sector&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#2699

TX_Sector_(resized).pngTX_Sector_(resized).png

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Good luck in your hunt.

Thanks buddy. I've been around long enough to know that I either get my price or I don't get the game. There are plenty of other titles to go for and I've learned to have patience.

Good luck with your sale my friend. See you in Colorado soon.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

My TX-Sector was $1500 broken with a 20 hour round trip and I had to jump on the deal. I missed out on two on the East coast last year that went for $2000 and $2100 and a local one that was priced too low at $600 and sold before I got off of work. There was a nice one in MN that was wasn't listed publicly but was asking $2500, dunno if that one ever sold.
Not rare based on production numbers, but the game just doesn't come up for sale that often. Breakshot and Mystery Castle are two games that should be much rarer, but I see them for sale way more often than TX-Sector.
I was in the "This game books for $600 and based on the era it should be low/mid $1000s" camp for a while but I wouldn't have a TX-Sector if I stayed there...

Thank you for posting that. I've got a call into a friend and I am totally rethinking what I believed. My instincts are already telling me I'm wrong...

3 weeks later
#129 7 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

One posted here a little bit ago in Tennessee.

Link?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-tx-sector-gottlieb-1988?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.