By hassellcastle

1 year ago

Stats

• 72 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

13100796_10154240469284203_9152074228461146823_n_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_8.44.17_PM_(resized).png
IMG_2454_(resized).JPG
IMG_2453_(resized).JPG
IMG_2452_(resized).JPG
IMG_2451_(resized).JPG
IMG_2449_(resized).JPG
IMG_2448_(resized).JPG
IMG_2447_(resized).JPG
IMG_2446_(resized).JPG
IMG_2445_(resized).JPG
IMG_2444_(resized).JPG
IMG_2443_(resized).JPG
IMG_2442_(resized).JPG
IMG_2441_(resized).JPG
IMG_2440_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eryeal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I sold one like that (even better) for 10k, 3 months ago. Guess my asking price was way off. I have a Tron Pro which I love, so I have no need for this right now. Otherwise, yes, I would be making you an offer. Free bump for a great game.

Just curious - yours that you sold for 10k that was "even better". What made it better? You had ALL of these mods, including color DMD and powder-coating, plus more? Sorry, just hard to believe you sold yours for $10k and somehow it was better than this one, since this one is award winning and seems to be pristine and includes just about every mod ever made, and then some. Would just like to know what made yours even better.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Fine...for starters...your powder coat looks like shit compared to the stock chrome. Also, mine had naked ladies plastered all over the cabinet sides, and a full 27" LCD display - PROC enabled. Finally, it cooked, and cleaned, and didn't talk back to the price police.

Huh? So you lied about having/selling your machine? Am I missing something? Why do that?

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

My original question was legitimate. Hassell proceeded to flame up. And out of curiosity, what the fuck does owning a tron have anything to do with my attitude, Centerflank? I wanted to know why his pin was so fucking expensive compared to other LE's I've seen for sale, or even the NIB pin that sold for thousands less. When he couldn't answer a legitimate question with a legitimate response, the fun began. My work here is done. Bump for a great seller who has nothing to hide.

I think OP was very, very specific in listing the details of his machine, and thus why it would be more expensive than your general run-of-the-mill Tron LE with an arcade mode and light cycles. It'd be different if the OP just said it was a "Tron LE with a lot of mods for $12,500". He listed everything. Not to mention it's an award winning pin. Then to say the "going rate" for a Tron LE of this caliber is $10k, and then lie about having and selling one to try and prove your point ... But again, it's kind of obvious why this pin would command a bit of a premium over a regular Tron LE, or even a modded one. It's the same as coming on a HEP thread and complaining it's $3k higher than a normal pin.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eryeal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside