IMG_2447_(resized).JPG
IMG_2446_(resized).JPG
IMG_2445_(resized).JPG
IMG_2444_(resized).JPG
IMG_2443_(resized).JPG
IMG_2442_(resized).JPG
IMG_2441_(resized).JPG
IMG_2440_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Sale or Trade: TRON: Legacy (LE) Encom Edition

Added: 2016-04-18 21:35:27 UTC • Ended: April 30th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 11,500

I've owned this game since new and looking to shake up the gameroom a bit.

You may have seen my game at the 2016 TPF over in the color DMD area. It's got just about every conceivable mod you can add onto it.
Was freshly shopped out prior to TPF with Titan Clear Rubber Rings.

Mods included are:
All exterior metal including coindoor powder coated in translucent blue.
Custom, one of a kind - Identity Disk Topper interactive w/Game Play
Plastic Protector Set
Mirror Blades
Flipper Button Light Up Kit
LED Wiring Harness Update Kit from Stern
Real FLYNN'S ARCADE Token - Installed over Tournament Button Plug
Full LED Set
Mini Tron Arcade Mod
Clu, Zusse, Quorra, Sam figures installed on plastics
Kimball's Pinballs - Animated Backbox LED Light Up Kit
Kimball's Pinballs - Illuminated Recognizer Ship
Light Up Light Cycles
Cliffy Protectors on Ramps
Flynn Light Up Sign
Color DMD
Hooked Custom Pop Bumper Caps
Custom Encom Metal Plate for Front Door
Blue Cold Cathode Lighting under cabinet
...and probably a few other mods I can't remember.

This is a one owner game and has been in home use besides being enjoyed at a couple of TPF's. Awarded as Best of Show - Grand Champion TPF 2012.

Includes all factory literature, manual and goodie bag still stapled inside cabinet plus the Free Stern T-Shirt only offered with this game to LE owners.

Looking to trade down plus cash on traders end for "A" titles.

Most interested in:
Attack from Mars
Scared Stiff
Walking Dead Premium
...others?

Will ship.
Not interested in selling outright at this time.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are hassellcastle's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hassellcastle's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mesquite, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#2 8 years ago

Some pics here. Can take more tomorrow.

IMG_2438_(resized).JPGIMG_2438_(resized).JPG

IMG_2437_(resized).JPGIMG_2437_(resized).JPG

IMG_2440_(resized).JPGIMG_2440_(resized).JPG

IMG_2441_(resized).JPGIMG_2441_(resized).JPG

IMG_2442_(resized).JPGIMG_2442_(resized).JPG

IMG_2443_(resized).JPGIMG_2443_(resized).JPG

IMG_2444_(resized).JPGIMG_2444_(resized).JPG

IMG_2445_(resized).JPGIMG_2445_(resized).JPG

IMG_2446_(resized).JPGIMG_2446_(resized).JPG

IMG_2447_(resized).JPGIMG_2447_(resized).JPG

IMG_2448_(resized).JPGIMG_2448_(resized).JPG

IMG_2449_(resized).JPGIMG_2449_(resized).JPG

IMG_2451_(resized).JPGIMG_2451_(resized).JPG

IMG_2452_(resized).JPGIMG_2452_(resized).JPG

IMG_2453_(resized).JPGIMG_2453_(resized).JPG

IMG_2454_(resized).JPGIMG_2454_(resized).JPG

#3 8 years ago

That game kicked my ass at TPF.....glws

#4 8 years ago

Tron LE car bump (Encom Edition).

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

It's got just about every conceivable mod you can add onto it.

It's missing one key mod. The AoD mod!!!

GLWS!

#6 8 years ago

interested in trading for my Tron LE HUO (was NIB)

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

interested in trading for my Tron LE HUO (was NIB)

LOL!!! Weren't all pins NIB???

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

LOL!!! Weren't all pins NIB???

details... details...

#9 8 years ago

I so want to see pics of this fabled Encom edition..... (my machine says Encom 6 times on it so I need to see if its a real Encom edition).

Bump for TRON!

If all your trades fall through Ill happily pay your $100 price.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from ApronOfDestiny:

It's missing one key mod. The AoD mod!!!
GLWS!

What would the price tag be of a TRON with the AOD installed? Might beat a 15K NIB.

#11 8 years ago

I'll probably be posting pics on Wednesday

#12 8 years ago

This feels like my last girlfriend.......a tease! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of this beauty!

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I so want to see pics of this fabled Encom edition..... (my machine says Encom 6 times on it so I need to see if its a real Encom edition).

Here is a pic of the Encom edition backglass (it's breathtaking!)

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Here is a pic of the Encom edition backglass (it's breathtaking!)

image_(resized).jpeg

If someone can make a translite of that I'm a buyer.....Aurich?

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If someone can make a translite of that I'm a buyer.....Aurich?

+1 for an apron/instruction card

#16 8 years ago

Some pics added. Can take more tomorrow.

#18 8 years ago

The plastics at the end of the ramps...where did those come from?

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

The plastics at the end of the ramps...where did those come from?

Curly, Little Shop of Games

#20 8 years ago

Not trying to be a dick, but why is this particlar pin more expensive than the going rate?

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Not trying to be a dick, but why is this particlar pin more expensive than the going rate?

Yeah!...what does it think it is?....Scared Stiff??

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah!...what does it think it is?....Scared Stiff??

You have a special relationship with Scared Stiff, don't you?

Not really sure I understand the Tron LE fascination, either but the way some (most) pinsiders hold it on a pedestal, I'm sure someone is digging in their piggy bank trying to make this line up.

It is certainly a nice looking pin, GLWS (or trade).

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

You have a special relationship with Scared Stiff, don't you?

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Thanks Price Police. I knew I could count on you. If you're not interested in buying then why are you even in this thread?

Please find another Tron LE like this for sale since you are well qualified on pricing of these.
Not trying to be a dick.

#25 8 years ago

Ok, so what's the difference between this and the other LE's?

#26 8 years ago

Not trying to be a dick, but, TRON haters have been scientifically proven to have small penises.

Penis EnvyPenis Envy

#27 8 years ago

If people have to ask why Tron LE commands so much money, they have no business looking at for sale threads for Tron LE.

#28 8 years ago

The going rate for a modded le is 10k. Let's add 3k for the fuck of it and keep driving pin prices up...

#29 8 years ago

You realize it is MY game and I can ask whatever I want. I also never stated that the price was set in stone either. Are you in this thread to make a legitimate offer, or are you just here to troll?

$10k...you jest. Simple fact, Find another like this one for $10k for sale RIGHT NOW or better yet within the next few months. It will not happen.

#30 8 years ago

I sold one like that (even better) for 10k, 3 months ago. Guess my asking price was way off. I have a Tron Pro which I love, so I have no need for this right now. Otherwise, yes, I would be making you an offer. Free bump for a great game.

#31 8 years ago

Sold my NIB Tron LE for $10,500 a few months back. Not sure of market.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I sold one like that (even better) for 10k, 3 months ago. Guess my asking price was way off. I have a Tron Pro which I love, so I have no need for this right now. Otherwise, yes, I would be making you an offer. Free bump for a great game.

Just curious - yours that you sold for 10k that was "even better". What made it better? You had ALL of these mods, including color DMD and powder-coating, plus more? Sorry, just hard to believe you sold yours for $10k and somehow it was better than this one, since this one is award winning and seems to be pristine and includes just about every mod ever made, and then some. Would just like to know what made yours even better.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Just curious - yours that you sold for 10k that was "even better". What made it better? You had ALL of these mods, including color DMD and powder-coating, plus more? Sorry, just hard to believe you sold yours for $10k and somehow it was better than this one, since this one is award winning and seems to be pristine and includes just about every mod ever made, and then some. Would just like to know what made yours even better.

...thank you.

#34 8 years ago

Question - Didn't Tron LE come with all chrome hardware? Did you powder coat over the chrome? I thought chrome was considered more desirable than powder coat.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Question - Didn't Tron LE come with all chrome hardware? Did you powder coat over the chrome? I thought chrome was considered more desirable than powder coat.

Yes you are correct. It was originally chrome. I wanted the game to be different. The process I have had done to it is a translucent blue over the chrome. So it still has a high shine, mirrored look to it with a blue tint. It was not stripped back down to the raw metal.

#36 8 years ago

Fine...for starters...your powder coat looks like shit compared to the stock chrome. Also, mine had naked ladies plastered all over the cabinet sides, and a full 27" LCD display - PROC enabled. Finally, it cooked, and cleaned, and didn't talk back to the price police.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Fine...for starters...your powder coat looks like shit compared to the stock chrome. Also, mine had naked ladies plastered all over the cabinet sides, and a full 27" LCD display - PROC enabled. Finally, it cooked, and cleaned, and didn't talk back to the price police.

The only shit is your attitude. You are a TRON owner, act like it for fucks sake.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Huh? So you lied about having/selling your machine? Am I missing something? Why do that?

#39 8 years ago

My original question was legitimate. Hassell proceeded to flame up. And out of curiosity, what the fuck does owning a tron have anything to do with my attitude, Centerflank? I wanted to know why his pin was so fucking expensive compared to other LE's I've seen for sale, or even the NIB pin that sold for thousands less. When he couldn't answer a legitimate question with a legitimate response, the fun began. My work here is done. Bump for a great seller who has nothing to hide.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

My original question was legitimate. Hassell proceeded to flame up. And out of curiosity, what the fuck does owning a tron have anything to do with my attitude, Centerflank? I wanted to know why his pin was so fucking expensive compared to other LE's I've seen for sale, or even the NIB pin that sold for thousands less. When he couldn't answer a legitimate question with a legitimate response, the fun began. My work here is done. Bump for a great seller who has nothing to hide.

TRON owners arent douchebags but you are seriously putting that claim in jeapordy right now

#41 8 years ago

Whatever, douchebag.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Whatever, douchebag.

Hey, at least I answered your question.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I think OP was very, very specific in listing the details of his machine, and thus why it would be more expensive than your general run-of-the-mill Tron LE with an arcade mode and light cycles. It'd be different if the OP just said it was a "Tron LE with a lot of mods for $12,500". He listed everything. Not to mention it's an award winning pin. Then to say the "going rate" for a Tron LE of this caliber is $10k, and then lie about having and selling one to try and prove your point ... But again, it's kind of obvious why this pin would command a bit of a premium over a regular Tron LE, or even a modded one. It's the same as coming on a HEP thread and complaining it's $3k higher than a normal pin.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

TRON owners arent douchebags but you are seriously putting that claim in jeapordy right now

when i thought about being a douchebag tron le owner, i quickly thought of Flank and changed my tune

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

If people have to ask why Tron LE commands so much money, they have no business looking at for sale threads for Tron LE.

why not? do you need to have a special tron value-assessment certification in order to qualify being on this thread? this is how people learn about stuff. how did you learn why it commands so much? maybe you direct the rest of us there so we can get qualified to ask questions that you will approve of...

#46 8 years ago

Guys, I feel I've been up front and honest about my game.
Why is it so much? We'll they only made 400 Tron LE's. So let's just assume that half of them are probably not in the USA anymore.
LE's have the factory fiber optic ramps, drop targets and a mode that isn't available on the Pro model (Daft Punk - End of Line Multiball).
Yes, Eli's Fiber Optic kit is a cool add on to the Pro's and is as close as you can get to making a Pro play like an LE....but at the end of the day...it's still not a LE.

Last but not least this is not a run of the mill, straight out of the box LE. I've done many mods to this game beyond how
it came from Stern. Mods aren't cheap...if you want the best and don't want to do it yourself. Here is an option for you.
Or continue to wait to pick one up one of these elusive TRON LE's for around $10k...and do ALL the mods that I have on mine yourself, rest assured you will be spending more on it than my asking price.

I'm not hurting to sell this game or desperate. I've enjoyed this game and I'm continuing to enjoy it. Let's face it...very rarely does anyone give asking price for a pin so why sell myself short by listing it at $10,500. It's not going to happen.
Reasonable legitimate offers considered.

#47 8 years ago

LE's have the factory fiber optic ramps, drop targets and a mode that isn't available on the Pro model (Daft Punk - End of Line Multiball).

Please don't forget about the moving Recognizer.

#48 8 years ago

Guys, I feel I've been up front and honest about my game.
Why is it so much? We'll they only made 400 Tron LE's. So let's just assume that half of them are probably not in the USA anymore.
Yes, Eli's Fiber Optic kit is a cool add on to the Pro's and is as close as you can get to making a Pro play like an LE....but at the end of the day...it's still not a LE.
Last but not least this is not a run of the mill, straight out of the box LE. I've done many mods to this game beyond how
it came from Stern. Mods aren't cheap...if you want the best and don't want to do it yourself. Here is an option for you.
Or continue to wait to pick one up one of these elusive TRON LE's for around $10k...and do ALL the mods that I have on mine yourself, rest assured you will be spending more on it than my asking price.
I'm not hurting to sell this game or desperate. I've enjoyed this game and I'm continuing to enjoy it. Let's face it...very rarely does anyone give asking price for a pin so why sell myself short by listing it at $10,500. It's not going to happen.
Reasonable legitimate offers considered.

without question a very lucid description of the game. I just bought a pro that had a similarly clear description and a bunch of mods. not even close to the number of mods you have and when I priced them out it totaled over 1100 bucks. that guy who asked why it was so much more and his was better was misguided...

#49 8 years ago

Want to say thanks for bringing it to TPF, I had a blast playing it. Definitely moved to the top of my wish list after the show. GLWS

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You are a TRON owner, act like it for fucks sake.

I have no idea why, but this is one of the funniest comments I've read on Pinside.

Also, bump.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-tron-legacy-le-encom-edition?hl=aingide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.