By GorillaBiscuits

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

adsfadsf (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For Trade: Total Nuclear Annihilation for Dialed In

Added: 2018-10-24 23:01:32 UTC • Ended: October 27th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 1,234

Item description

Hello!

Throwing out some very specific trade bait out there for any regional folks (or lunatics who enjoy long pinball road trips) that may be interested.

Not looking to sell or trade for anything else, I love this game to pieces. Just out of space and have always wanted a DI.

I have a mint TNA (#169) with numerous upgrades:

- Mirror Blades
- Plastic Protectors
- Hooked lit side rails (not installed, but probably will be by the time a potential trade arises)
- Interactive speaker lights
- Shaker Motor
- Upgraded Beacon LED (seriously bright!)
- Beat Master decals
- Herg's light diffuser for speakers
- Clear coated pin gulp with TNA art
- Knocker

Terms are simple. I'll trade you for my TNA plus $1500 for a stock HUO DI LE or $500 for a Standard if you can deliver. 6 steps down from driveway to basement. Doors are tight, but if I got my Woz in this will work too. I'll grab an end both ways of course.

Happy to provide further pics for interested parties, but this looks and plays like new.

Item photos

adsfadsf (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are GorillaBiscuits's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to GorillaBiscuits's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Buffalo, NY, US

#2 5 years ago

Wow, never thought you'd part with your TNA. Good luck.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Wow, never thought you'd part with your TNA. Good luck.

It's a super specific request, not planning on this happening anytime soon. But have wanted a DI from day one. Will pick another one up next year if this pans out

#4 5 years ago

Dialed in is such a classic. This is coming from someone who suffers from pin mover syndrome. Def the right move here. Good luck!

Btw I know this is going to sound crazy bc it's a new game but pinstadium looks amazing on DI. Highly recommend them for it

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Dialed in is such a classic. This is coming from someone who suffers from pin mover syndrome. Def the right move here. Good luck!

Heh, yeah any game you have for longer than a couple months certainly has its merit. They should just remove physical reviews from the Top 100 and just come up with an algorithm that ranks things based on how long you keep them for!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-total-nuclear-annihilation-for-dialed-in?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.