20170913_082628 (resized).jpg
20170913_082640 (resized).jpg
20170913_082634 (resized).jpg
20170913_082651 (resized).jpg
20170913_044411 (resized).jpg
20170913_044417 (resized).jpg
20170913_044433 (resized).jpg
20170913_044404 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

We wanna see Final Battle on stream Wasp! Make it happen haha

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We wanna see Final Battle on stream Wasp! Make it happen haha

I'll be workin' on it.

#103 6 years ago

Also looking for a DE TMNT

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Also looking for a DE TMNT

Change your mind!!!!! Please, I beg you. I won't bad mouth too many games cause I love even the games that everyone else hates like SMB and hurricane but TMNT is awful! Lol

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Change your mind!!!!! Please, I beg you. I won't bad mouth too many games cause I love even the games that everyone else hates like SMB and hurricane but TMNT is awful! Lol

I'm glad somebody else said it before me.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I wanted it bad for a long time too cause the theme is great. But once I got it I realized how bad it was.

#107 6 years ago

OP - can we actually hear that pinsound mix instead of you draining twice? Thanks Sounded good!

#108 6 years ago

we're currently streaming shadow on http://www.twitch.tv/pinballundesirables

#109 6 years ago

watching it now -

"she's good at sucking _____"? I think I heard that haha. nice guys but I can't hear the music!!

#110 6 years ago

Stream over. Sorry, we may have had a little too much to drink. But this is pinball.....and now we're off to world of beer!

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

watching it now -
"she's good at sucking ____"? I think I heard that haha. nice guys but I can't hear the music!!

Thanks for coming by! It was nice to see a familiar pinside name in there.

#112 6 years ago

Np you guys looked like you were having a ton of fun!

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Np you guys looked like you were having a ton of fun!

We certainly were. I'll take another pinsound video today so you can hear more than just the intro theme and 2 resounding clunks.

#114 6 years ago

Adding new pinsound video to OP:

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

ya'll hatin' on my turtles.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

ya'll hatin' on my turtles.

It's easily a top 292 game

Sometimes a game is over ranked because of theme. TMNT is classic example of how not even a great theme can save some games lol. In all honesty it wasn't the worst game ever. I personally liked it better than every single EM game I've ever played. I'd need ten other fully working games beside it for me to keep it for an extended period. If I saw it out in the wild I'd throw some quarters in it though for sure. But what the heck do I know. I just bought my second Genesis

#117 6 years ago

It's easily a top 292 game
Sometimes a game is over ranked because of theme. TMNT is classic example of how not even a great theme can save some games lol. In all honesty it wasn't the worst game ever. I personally liked it better than every single EM game I've ever played. I'd need ten other fully working games beside it for me to keep it for an extended period. If I saw it out in the wild I'd throw some quarters in it though for sure. But what the heck do I know. I just bought my second Genesis

Haha, I know it's not super great. Genesis isn't bad at all!

#118 6 years ago

Lowered price a tad (this should be considered what I value the machine at for trades)

#119 6 years ago

Well, final battle achieved! I didn't beat it though. It's a fun mode!

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Well, final battle achieved! I didn't beat it though. It's a fun mode!

Well done to have gotten there that quickly, I've owned Shadow for 2 years and have only gotten there a few times.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Well done to have gotten there that quickly, I've owned Shadow for 2 years and have only gotten there a few times.

I probably play more pinball than someone might expect.....and since I only have 2 machines, i get some practice. haha!

#122 6 years ago

For the right machine offer I might be willing to do a 2 for 1 as well(My shadow and JP). I'm still on the Hunt for LOTR, Indy, Metallica(Prem?), TWD(Prem?), Star Trek, etc, even though I'm also after the "lower end" machines..even a few early SS.

#123 6 years ago

Decided to try out the Luppin ruleset, as it was suggested to me for a better "home" experience. May end up removing this and listing JP instead. I HAVE A PROBLEM.

#124 6 years ago

Hey buddy!
Keep missing your streams! Gotta remember to set a notification on my phone for PinballUndesirables.

Did I tell you I FINALLY sold Ghostbusters? Shipping company came & picked it up right before the hurricane! Buyer got it delivered on Friday, and I'm just now getting the $ released from the escrow service. It's a pain in the butt, but it is the ONLY safe way to do pinball deals with strangers in other states!

I'll be on the lookout for a live Wasp stream. Miss you, buddy!

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Hey buddy!
Keep missing your streams! Gotta remember to set a notification on my phone for PinballUndesirables.
Did I tell you I FINALLY sold Ghostbusters? Shipping company came & picked it up right before the hurricane! Buyer got it delivered on Friday, and I'm just now getting the $ released from the escrow service. It's a pain in the butt, but it is the ONLY safe way to do pinball deals with strangers in other states!
I'll be on the lookout for a live Wasp stream. Miss you, buddy!

Yeah, I remember us talking about it in the BP stream! That's awesome that you got it sold, I'll be looking forward to hearing how you feel about Dialed In! I'll be streaming again soon (maybe today or tomorrow)! Also, you missed a good one, PBU was at my place this weekend and streamed from here! It was a great time!

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Decided to try out the Luppin ruleset, as it was suggested to me for a better "home" experience.

What's the "Luppin ruleset"?

#128 6 years ago

Thanks, interesting stuff! I'll give these settings a try.

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I played them earlier, they're *REALLY* a good idea.

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I especially recommend the mansion multiball setting.

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I especially recommend the mansion multiball setting.

Are we still talking about The Shadow?

#132 6 years ago

Yes - we are. Here we go.....actually I have an annoying request but I need to hear more from that pinsound card! Can we get a full game with volume up? I might buy a card b/c of it. And is that an original mix or recreation of original b/c it def sounds diff.

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are we still talking about The Shadow?

I meant hotel, sorry. Haha!

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes - we are. Here we go.....actually I have an annoying request but I need to hear more from that pinsound card! Can we get a full game with volume up? I might buy a card b/c of it. And is that an original mix or recreation of original b/c it def sounds diff.

I'll have to do it in a little while.

#135 6 years ago

I'm not sure if it's an original or remix of the OST, my buddy found it on the pinsound shadow forums.

Video:

Forgive me for not showing more, I'm not exactly a professional.

#136 6 years ago

awesome. Watching now. I just gave up on this game b/c the original music kills me. let's see. Thanks a lot!

EDIT - so this game is much better with that pinsound but that built in speech and effects kill me on this game. I just hate the theme and I'm on of "those" that can't really appreciate a pin if I can't get behind the sound, effects, etc. I'm pulling my shadow ad...

now that being said, I like your JP. If you were closer or could get to Pittsburgh I would seriously think about making a deal. I love everything about that game.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I just gave up on this game b/c the original music kills me.

Really? I always thought the score was fantastic, but to each his own. Pinsound's good that way. I'm curious what you'd go with for an alternate soundtrack though. Danny Elfman Batman or something? Music from the 1930s The Shadow radio show?

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Really? I always thought the score was fantastic, but to each his own. Pinsound's good that way. I'm curious what you'd go with for an alternate soundtrack though. Danny Elfman Batman or something? Music from the 1930s The Shadow radio show?

To be fair it's not as bad as others it's just the overall package that kills me in this game. If I could tear out playfield and times and inject a theme that didn't suck I would love this game.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

To be fair it's not as bad as others it's just the overall package that kills me in this game. If I could tear out playfield and times and inject a theme that didn't suck I would love this game.

I realize I'm in the minority, but I have a very soft spot for the movie as I enjoyed watching it at the drive in back in high school (enjoyed it for the camp-fest that it is). Even if that weren't the case I think I'd like the playfield art since it has a strong art-deco sensibility that fits the 1930s radio drama vibe of The Shadow nicely IMO. Worked out nicely for me since I like the parts most people hate, so I got a great playing game on the (relative) cheap and as a bonus I actually really like the theme, artwork and sound package.

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I realize I'm in the minority, but I have a very soft spot for the movie as I enjoyed watching it at the drive in back in high school (enjoyed it for the camp-fest that it is). Even if that weren't the case I think I'd like the playfield art since it has a strong art-deco sensibility that fits the 1930s radio drama vibe of The Shadow nicely IMO. Worked out nicely for me since I like the parts most people hate, so I got a great playing game on the (relative) cheap and as a bonus I actually really like the theme, artwork and sound package.

Yes - envious b/c I wish I felt that way! Great value!!!

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes - envious b/c I wish I felt that way! Great value!!!

It really is

#142 6 years ago

Where all da Congo at?? I can't believe I still haven't found a Baywatch.

#143 6 years ago

Some Machines Stand In The Darkness....

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Some Machines Stand In The Darkness....

LOL yup!

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Where all da Congo at?? I can't believe I still haven't found a Baywatch.

That's one I'd like to have back

#146 6 years ago

That's one I'd like to have back

Congo is da sheeit! I'm considering accepting an offer of $ + BSD for the Shadow this weekend. Cause THIRRRRRRRRRTY MILLION and all that.

So if you're interested in the game and haven't contacted me yet.....hop on it before it leaves!

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Congo is da sheeit! I'm considering accepting an offer of $ + BSD for the Shadow this weekend. Cause THIRRRRRRRRRTY MILLION and all that.
So if you're interested in the game and haven't contacted me yet.....hop on it before it leaves!

I like your taste. Interested to hear what you think if bsd. I have small collection and concerned about longevity of that game.

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I like your taste. Interested to hear what you think if bsd. I have small collection and concerned about longevity of that game.

Define longevity...

#149 6 years ago

enough to do in game to maintain interest

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

enough to do in game to maintain interest

Well BSD only has one goal - stack 3 multiballs and blow up the machine. :>

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-the-shadow/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.