20170913_082628 (resized).jpg
20170913_082640 (resized).jpg
20170913_082634 (resized).jpg
20170913_082651 (resized).jpg
20170913_044411 (resized).jpg
20170913_044417 (resized).jpg
20170913_044433 (resized).jpg
20170913_044404 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For Trade: The Shadow!

Added: 2017-09-12 20:55:00 UTC • Ended: September 21st, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 3,400

Open for offers

Yes, yes, make your jokes, get them out of the way early.

I'm in no hurry to be rid of this machine. If I weren't so hard up for DE/Sega games I'd probably just hang on to it. But, my obsession calls(That being said, you know my main wants).

On the block this week is a Shadow! There are imperfections with the cabinet(I have adjusted trade value accordingly in case you want to get new decals), but the playfield (the game has been recently rebrassed) and mini playfield are BEAUTIFUL(see pictures.). The game includes the Aurich Package, as well as a Pinsound board with an awesome mix pre-loaded! Please see the video. Also included are many other board upgrades which are pictured!

I'd prefer a trade. (You'd have to come to me for pickup, I drive very small vehicles) I'll do +/- cash (from me or you) depending on what you're offering. Located in Nicholasville, Ky. Don't hesitate to offer me older machines, i'm not stuck on newer Stern or the like (Unless you have Metallica or TWD to offer). I'd actually prefer something like Baywatch, LW3, and TFTC.
Games that I'm mainly interested in(but am still wide open to offers) --

#1 The Walking Dead
#2 Metallica
#3 Star Wars
#4 Baywatch
#5 Tales from the Crypt
#6 WWF Royal Rumble
#7 Batman Forever
#8 Congo
#9 Spider-Man
#10 LOTR
#11 TSPP

The rest:

Hobbit
Lethal Weapon 3
Goldeneye
ID4
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Jurassic Park Lost World
Sega Godzilla
Johnny Mnemonic

More information available upon request.

Item photos

20170910_095958 (resized).jpg
20170912_163250 (resized).jpg
20170912_163313 (resized).jpg
20170912_163324 (resized).jpg
20170912_163332 (resized).jpg
20170913_044425 (resized).jpg
20170913_044449 (resized).jpg
20170913_044404 (resized).jpg
20170913_044433 (resized).jpg
20170913_044417 (resized).jpg
20170913_044411 (resized).jpg
20170913_082651 (resized).jpg
20170913_082634 (resized).jpg
20170913_082640 (resized).jpg
20170913_082628 (resized).jpg
20170913_082656 (resized).jpg
20170913_082645 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waspinat0r's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waspinat0r's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nicholasville, KY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 6 years ago

Anyone else sorta get mad when they see wasp post a FT thread or is it just me? Lol. Good luck with the trade. We need a blockbuster video (but instead of video they do pinball machines) near you.

#3 6 years ago

Ugh, now that's a good one!!!

Not going to lie, I'm envious!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone else sorta get mad when they see wasp post a FT thread or is it just me? Lol. Good luck with the trade. We need a blockbuster video (but instead of video they do pinball machines) near you.

No, I don't get mad. I think curiosity is an amazing quality in a person.

#5 6 years ago

Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

No, because freedom is a thing... But ya know.

Well wifeinator, you're new here and probably don't know this waspinator guy as well as we do, but he trades more games in a month than most people will own in a lifetime.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Well wifeinator, you're new here and probably don't know this waspinator guy as well as we do, but he trades more games in a month than most people will own on a lifetime.

Hahaha I'm his wife. "Wifenat0r"

#8 6 years ago

What a couple of goobers I love all y'all whether you hate my threads or not. :p Pinside rules.

#9 6 years ago

9864d9686c2a60e874734568845812d1629df492dd414adb97d79dffc2502eb5 (resized).jpg9864d9686c2a60e874734568845812d1629df492dd414adb97d79dffc2502eb5 (resized).jpg

GLWS. I love these threads. I wish I could find a Baywatch just to get on this roller-coaster.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I assumed

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

GLWS. I love these threads. I wish I could find a Baywatch just to get on this roller-coaster.

Thanks man! I enjoy them as well, haha! Careful though, it's a bumpy ride sometimes.

#12 6 years ago

You should donate to the site since you list so many games here, since fees aren't charged for a trade. GLWT

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

You should donate to the site since you list so many games here, since fees aren't charged for a trade. GLWT

Don't mean to come across rude, but it's clearly waspinators weekly trading section here, haha.

#14 6 years ago

That's it! I'm moving to Kentucky...i can't take this anymore. Honey, time to sell the house. Why? I'll tell you later. Just do it!

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

No, I don't get mad. I think curiosity is an amazing quality in a person.

Quoted from waspinat0r:

What a couple of goobers I love all y'all whether you hate my threads or not. :p Pinside rules.

HA i love that the wife got a pinside account! How those titans treating you?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

HA i love that the wife got a pinside account! How those titans treating you?

She's a big turd, haha. They're great! Thank you again man! I love them and use them on every machine! The coil sleeves were a nice surprise too!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Don't mean to come across rude, but it's clearly waspinators weekly trading section here, haha.

You know what, you actually make a very valid point.

ed: woops, meant to quote the donation post.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

That's it! I'm moving to Kentucky...i can't take this anymore. Honey, time to sell the house. Why? I'll tell you later. Just do it!

Hahaha. Come on down!

#19 6 years ago

That cab ..... o my. Whats been brassed? U need some more pics of the playfield .... especially the sanctum area.

#20 6 years ago

His threads annoy me but only cauz I'm poor and would kill for half the machines he lists..........also I just can't turn away

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That cab ..... o my. Whats been brassed? U need some more pics of the playfield .... especially the sanctum area.

The wireforms have been brassed recently(looks great!), and the legs/levelers are basically brand new. About the cab decals, I'd be happy to adjust trade value accordngly(which I just did) or throw in the money to just buy new ones if it's an absolute deal breaker for anyone. The sanctum does have a touch of wear, but has been mylared over and would be an easy color fix if you know how /wanted to do that.

More pics added.

#22 6 years ago

I would almost trade you for my baywatch. But shadow not having a color dmd is a deal breaker.

#23 6 years ago

A touch of wear? That's like saying Magic Johnson has a touch of aids.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Hahah. That's pretty good!

Anyways, I have to say: If you're uninterested in trading with me, i'm unsure as to the point of getting onto my trade threads just to make insulting comments. You could always block me and my threads if you don't want to see me doing trades -- but the few of ya that just get on here and try to insult me for trading pinball machines boggles my lil' old mind.

I'm 100% positive you could speak with anyone I've traded with so far and they will tell you that I'm a very nice and fair fella that makes no false claims about his machines or anything of the sort. I just enjoy trading, and there are specific machines I'm looking for, in which case my trades will cease, and you won't have to see them anymore.

#25 6 years ago

Really!

Quoted from V_piscopo:

I would almost trade you for my baywatch. But shadow not having a color dmd is a deal breaker.

Put one in yourself . Have to ask do you skweek when you walk?

#26 6 years ago

Nothing by love for the OP and his ability to do what he wants. Glws.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Put one in yourself

Did you not see the smiley face? Ok.....I'll call it a stright trade.

#28 6 years ago

Added more pictures of all the board upgrades. Forgot about them. Heh!

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yeah, because there's never any Sanctum wear on a Shadow PF.

#30 6 years ago

Flipping games lightning fast, not sure if you are looking for attention or trolling, sounds like you could be related to Kaneda?

Double facepalm.jpgDouble facepalm.jpg

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Flipping games lightning fast, not sure if you are looking for attention or trolling, sounds like you could be related to Kaneda?

He isn't. He knows what he wants and is great to deal with. These games, like he said are just a means to an end for his collection.

#32 6 years ago

I hope you find the games you are looking for. But, you are doing yourself a disservice by not giving this game a chance. Shadow takes some getting use to, but give it time and you will find it is one of the best games ever made.

#33 6 years ago

There are so, so many things I want to say. Restraint isn't my strong suit. I shouldn't have gotten a pinside account! Hahah

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

There are so, so many things I want to say. Restraint isn't my strong suit. I shouldn't have gotten a pinside account! Hahah

dont let the pinside jokers get to you. they got nothing better to do then bust on others and try to get a rouse out of others. try to think of there posts as free bumps to the top of the main pages threads for more exposure.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

I hope you find the games you are looking for. But, you are doing yourself a disservice by not giving this game a chance. Shadow takes some getting use to, but give it time and you will find it is one of the best games ever made.

This has nothing to do with not giving a game a thorough chance. He is trying out as many games as he can as quickly as possible. I concede that there is a better way to go about finding what games you love but people gonna do what people gonna do.

#36 6 years ago

You're moving so quickly you've still got The Shadow on your "wanted" list!

#37 6 years ago

what people fail to realize is wasp has a twitch channel and streaming every game that comes in building a sweet library; more diverse pinball videos with different skill levels is awesome for pinball! I've always been interested in shadow and watching tutorials of top ranked players doesn't always make for an aspiring video; Ive seen some of wasps streams and plan to check out his TS replays. Keep it up wasp; enjoy the hunt. Not a bad player and neither his wife

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

This has nothing to do with not giving a game a thorough chance. He is trying out as many games as he can as quickly as possible. I concede that there is a better way to go about finding what games you love but people gonna do what people gonna do.

I agree there probably is. I just want a Baywatch, rr, and tftc asap. Lol.

Quoted from fosaisu:

You're moving so quickly you've still got The Shadow on your "wanted" list!

Haha woops!

Quoted from Eskaybee:

what people fail to realize is wasp has a twitch channel and streaming every game that comes in building a sweet library; more diverse pinball videos with different skill levels is awesome for pinball! I've always been interested in shadow and watching tutorials of top ranked players doesn't always make for an aspiring video; Ive seen some of wasps streams and plan to check out his TS replays. Keep it up wasp; enjoy the hunt. Not a bad player and neither his wife

Thank you so much skb for both the kind words and checking out my stream. Hopefully they'll continue for a long time to come!!!

<3

#39 6 years ago

Most of you guys are heckin awesome! I really appreciate the kind words, and you guys are the reason I love streaming with Brandon. Brandon also made me delete the last part of this comment. Bahahaha

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

Most of you guys are heckin awesome! I really appreciate the kind words, and you guys are the reason I love streaming with Brandon. Brandon also made me delete the last part of this comment. Bahahaha

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

heckin awesome!

This is now my new saying.

Also wasp i cant look at your avatar without laughing every freaking time no matter how many times i see it.

#42 6 years ago

I completely understand wanting to trade all the time. Getting a new pin is freaking awesome!!!!!! The new wears off a lot of games really quick and for most of those two to three weeks is all I needed. I've had 60 something games and the only one I can't live without is whirlwind. All the others have quietly left. There are some I'd like to get back but for the most part... ehhhhhh. There will always be someone who will chime in and let you know that you just traded the "greatest game ever." But that's only because it is their "greatest game ever"

I love the data east titles. Not so much on the sega game. Yes I know they are the same company but the gameplay is not the same. I prefer the Bally/Williams games but I've owned a ton of DE games. Keep on trading man! I'm going to start buying titles on your wishlist just so we can trade lol. Shadow is one of the few top 100 games I haven't played. It looks cool enough. I'd love to have one some day

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

This is now my new saying.
Also wasp i cant look at your avatar without laughing every freaking time no matter how many times i see it.

I'm prison mike!

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I completely understand wanting to trade all the time. Getting a new pin is freaking awesome!!!!!! The new wears off a lot of games really quick and for most of those two to three weeks is all I needed. I've had 60 something games and the only one I can't live without is whirlwind. All the others have quietly left. There are some I'd like to get back but for the most part... ehhhhhh. There will always be someone who will chime in and let you know that you just traded the "greatest game ever." But that's only because it is their "greatest game ever"
I love the data east titles. Not so much on the sega game. Yes I know they are the same company but the gameplay is not the same. I prefer the Bally/Williams games but I've owned a ton of DE games. Keep on trading man! I'm going to start buying titles on your wishlist just so we can trade lol. Shadow is one of the few top 100 games I haven't played. It looks cool enough. I'd love to have one some day

Whirlwind is a great game! That may factor into my massive love for JP, as well. And do it! I'd love to have a local pinhead to do swaps with!

#44 6 years ago

So I don't have a horse in this race, and there clearly is some fascination with watching the lightning speed that these pins shuffle in and out of your home. But I just gotta ask this: with all the time and effort needed to get, play for one week, advertise, and trade up the the more desired pin, wouldn't it be a lot less hassle to just go buy the pin you want, even cross country, buck up for the shipping, and have it arrive on your doorstep next week ? There is clearly a well worn approach to use successive barter in your favor to essentially start with a single bean and end up with the pot of gold at the end of the giant beanstalk. But that doesn't seem to be happening here. This is costing you time and money isn't it ? Understand I'm not criticizing. To each their own, but as someone who runs on the hoarder end of the scale I scratch my head trying to understand the motivation when reading your threads. GLWT

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

So I don't have a horse in this race, and there clearly is some fascination with watching the lightning speed that these pins shuffle in and out of your home. But I just gotta ask this: with all the time and effort needed to get, play for one week, advertise, and trade up the the more desired pin, wouldn't it be a lot less hassle to just go buy the pin you want, even cross country, buck up for the shipping, and have it arrive on your doorstep next week ? There is clearly a well worn approach to use successive barter in your favor to essentially start with a single bean and end up with the pot of gold at the end of the giant beanstalk. But that doesn't seem to be happening here. This is costing you time and money isn't it ? Understand I'm not criticizing. To each their own, but as someone who runs on the hoarder end of the scale I scratch my head trying to understand the motivation when reading your threads. GLWT

I appreciate you taking the time to post! I really enjoy getting to spend time with all of these games, no matter how minimal I make it. As far as time and money, yes, it's costing time..I have plenty of that. But money, not so much. As I've stated, I keep things fair all around for both parties. If that ends up costing me a little bit for convenience, so be it, but usually, it's a fair deal for everyone involved (and if there *is* a little going towards one person more than the other, I accept that, i'm the one wanting to trade.) As far as me buying pins outright and such, that's just not a possibility for me at this time.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

And we see it a lot.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

And we see it a lot.

Me too!!
He needs this shirt 100%

IMG_0803 (resized).PNGIMG_0803 (resized).PNG

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

Me too!!
He needs this shirt 100%

I LOVE THIS

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

And we see it a lot.

I aim to please.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

This is the best. You have to love a spouse that supports your hobby. I too am lucky to have an awesome wife.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 37.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-the-shadow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.