View topic image gallery

5F8324EC-9AC3-48FC-BF42-67988CEFE133 (resized).jpeg
315971409_10223099639780959_5029060153968084506_n (resized).jpg
315970609_10223099643701057_3686686920676800903_n (resized).jpg
315900339_10223099642781034_8480918334532431379_n (resized).jpg
315899417_10223099637820910_8032705908464186069_n (resized).jpg
315836531_10223099645981114_3453919489784945367_n (resized).jpg
315821276_10223099645221095_2554489256210910044_n (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For Trade: The Big Lebowski (NOB) for Stranger Things LE

Added: 2022-11-16 19:01:11 UTC • Ended: December 16th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 14,000

Game is in Rockford, IL. Just taken out of the box, in a brand new release edition, that just came in from Dutch Pinball about 6 weeks ago. Only 40 plays on it. Has all the new game release updates, and newest code. Friend wants to trade for a Stranger Things LE or premium or sell outright.

Item photos

315821276_10223099645221095_2554489256210910044_n (resized).jpg
315836531_10223099645981114_3453919489784945367_n (resized).jpg
315899417_10223099637820910_8032705908464186069_n (resized).jpg
315900339_10223099642781034_8480918334532431379_n (resized).jpg
315970609_10223099643701057_3686686920676800903_n (resized).jpg
315971409_10223099639780959_5029060153968084506_n (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Rockford, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 1 year ago

Wish I had what they wanted. Odd trade to me, but when you get your sights set...

#3 1 year ago

WTF! Bumped

#4 1 year ago

Beautiful game, hope you find a trade deal.

#5 1 year ago

Got em both. Would never give up STHLE

TBL a great pin too

#6 1 year ago

Id never trade mine for that. ST LEs sell for 18k who in their right mind would willingly lose 4500.

*correction I see where he is looking for premium as well.

#7 1 year ago

Actually tbls are 13k right now with a 10 month wait

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Actually tbls are 13k right now with a 10 month wait

So it would be a 5k loss in that case. I'd prefer to wait the 10 months and give 13k vs trading a 18k machine, but that's just me. If they are adding cash to the deal it would make sense.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Id never trade mine for that. ST LEs sell for 18k who in their right mind would willingly lose 4500.
*correction I see where he is looking for premium as well.

Good lord. 18k for a fan layout and a bash toy. Not even any eddie? Yall can have it!

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Good lord. 18k for a fan layout and a bash toy. Not even any eddie? Yall can have it!

a dur hurr

#11 1 year ago

I’m a huge stranger thing fan. Even with the updated code, it’s a disappointment. And that’s not my opinion but a fact bc the market rejected it. It’s not bad (I had to pro and had fun - it’s basically afm and could have been so much more) but the price you see these getting has less to do with the game itself and everything to do with the look at me, I have a game Stern stopped making because it was a flop and now it’s rare.

It’s actually a perfect lesson to learn from for JJPs Toy Story. If they were to limit that game, there is a chance the value doesn’t continue to titanic but actually go back up. A lot of people in this hobby do it for the flex only.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I’m a huge stranger thing fan. Even with the updated code, it’s a disappointment. And that’s not my opinion but a fact bc the market rejected it. It’s not bad (I had to pro and had fun - it’s basically afm and could have been so much more) but the price you see these getting has less to do with the game itself and everything to do with the look at me, I have a game Stern stopped making because it was a flop and now it’s rare.
It’s actually a perfect lesson to learn from for JJPs Toy Story. If they were to limit that game, there is a chance the value doesn’t continue to titanic but actually go back up. A lot of people in this hobby do it for the flex only.

LOL... Yeah OK.

#13 1 year ago

No shit the pinball world is upside down lol

#14 1 year ago

I had a hard time selling my STLE for $7,500 before everyone lost their minds and they stopped producing premiums.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/101452

5F8324EC-9AC3-48FC-BF42-67988CEFE133 (resized).jpeg5F8324EC-9AC3-48FC-BF42-67988CEFE133 (resized).jpeg
#15 1 year ago

There are currently 9 wanted ads for stranger things. Most of the premiums and le's are sold within a few weeks. No premiums or le's are currently listed. I've got a premium and absolutely love it. Definitely a fun game and the projector is awesome.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

A ton of great games were a "disappointment" on Pinside that the "market initially rejected" that later climbed in value and popularity. In addition to Stranger Things these include BKSOR, Kiss, Met, Star Trek, JJP POTC, JJP Hobbit, Stern SW, GotG, DP, and BM66. I don't know anyone who buys games they find disappointing to flex - more like people eventually stop listening to the pinside trolls eventually and actually play the games.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

A ton of great games were a "disappointment" on Pinside that the "market initially rejected" that later climbed in value and popularity. In addition to Stranger Things these include BKSOR, Kiss, Met, Star Trek, JJP POTC, JJP Hobbit, Stern SW, GotG, DP, and BM66. I don't know anyone who buys games they find disappointing to flex - more like people eventually stop listening to the pinside trolls eventually and actually play the games.

This absolutely. I even made the comment... After buying my game it's the last time I listen to anyone's bs on pinside. I missed out on great pricing and could have gotten the game at half of what I paid for it. And that is an honest fact. Not some opinion stated as fact. Lol.

#18 1 year ago

Stranger Things is a crap game, you can dump it off on me.

#19 1 year ago

any game that came out when STh did would have been 'rejected by the market' because no one went outside for a year

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

any game that came out when STh did would have been 'rejected by the market' because no one went outside for a year

Exactly. And that's a fact.

#21 1 year ago

pretty sure it earns like a beast, too

#22 1 year ago

Plenty of people had NO change of habits for the last 3 years. Unfortunately plenty more, were very willing to corral themselves, and still do!

#23 1 year ago

no one went outside for a year

Some of us are “essential workers” that worked through all of that, you are welcome America - fact

Good luck with the trade, on hand TBL vs 10 month wait. And no, STh is not an $18K machine. People just sadly pay that much for one - fact & opinion.

#24 1 year ago

Stranger things I'd think I'd go pro...although owners probably know the tweeks for the lock shot.

TTT

#25 1 year ago

Lock shot is awesome once you get it dialed in. Dialing it in is a real bitch though.

#26 1 year ago

Since when is a game with 40 plays "new out of box?" It's lightly used, there is nothing new about it at all.

New out of box is "I opened it up to make sure the correct game was in the box and it was undamaged." Maybe turn it on to make sure it works, but 40 games? Y'all salesmen are funny.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Since when is a game with 40 plays "new out of box?" It's lightly used, there is nothing new about it at all.
New out of box is "I opened it up to make sure the correct game was in the box and it was undamaged." Maybe turn it on to make sure it works, but 40 games? Y'all salesmen are funny.

Pinside insists on keeping this term for some reason.

#28 1 year ago

you would grumble over 40 plays? I wouldn't unless the condition indicated otherwise.

Quoted from metallik:

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from RazerX:

you would grumble over 40 plays? I wouldn't unless the condition indicated otherwise.

Its grumbling over a dumb term. 40 plays, 140, 300, 750 by a shitty player etc etc. We all know it could be no diff'rence at all

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:Since when is a game with 40 plays "new out of box?" It's lightly used, there is nothing new about it at all.

it must suddenly become used at 41 plays apparently. don't hit that start button!

#31 1 year ago

shit I had 40 plays on my Ghostbusters just trying to dial it in to get it to play correctly. Just tweeking it took 40+ plays and 9 hours of time, to make the right screw ramp, shoot like it should.

and i have no skin in this game either way. I don't even have access to this game. Personally, I don't give a shit either way. I think Stranger things is an overpriced fan pattern MM,MB,AFM rule game that would never come into my personal collection.

He did say he would be open to a premium version. Which is worth less than TBL. or a Nice Hobbit, which is worth a lot less than TBL.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

shit I had 40 plays on my Ghostbusters just trying to dial it in to get it to play correctly. Just tweeking it took 40+ plays and 9 hours of time, to make the right screw ramp, shoot like it should.
and i have no skin in this game either way. I don't even have access to this game. Personally, I don't give a shit either way. I think Stranger things is an overpriced fan pattern MM,MB,AFM rule game that would never come into my personal collection.
He did say he would be open to a premium version. Which is worth less than TBL. or a Nice Hobbit, which is worth a lot less than TBL.

I would trade my HUO Hobbit without a scratch or mark on it for TBL, but I’m in California

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

This whole statement is an opinion. I respect your opinion. Nonetheless…..an opinion.
I own both AFM and ST. Both similar layouts but play completely different mainly because of code.
But that’s cool if you don’t like it too.

#34 1 year ago

Pinside: “Number of plays means absolutely nothing, condition is everything!”

Also Pinside: “40 plays is too many to be considered new!”

#35 1 year ago

I think you guys are misreading my description. I"m stating its the new release version of the game. Dutch pinball did a HUGE update to mechanics and plastics to the game. Only the newer releases have these upgrades.

Mini playfield completely redesigned mechs that don't bind up. Smoother upper flipper. Smoother car/garage operation. Responsive stand ups.
Unbreakable plastics
unbreakable bowling pins
Sparkly pop caps
bunch of other upgrades that were done to Newer releases of the game. Not meaning the game is new. But it is a new release of the game. Since is just showed up a month ago fresh from the boat.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

It’s not bad (I had to pro and had fun - it’s basically afm and could have been so much more) but the price you see these getting has less to do with the game itself and everything to do with the look at me, I have a game Stern stopped making because it was a flop and now it’s rare.

As a Pro STh owner, I mostly agree. Though part of it is “people didn’t like it at first and now they do” and part of it is “it (in Prem and LE form) has a projector in it oh wow”, but both of those things are weird to me re: how much $ it’s commanding. Such is pinball.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

I would trade my HUO Hobbit without a scratch or mark on it for TBL, but I’m in California

I think anyone with a Hobbit would make that trade, no brainer to go to TBL from that title.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I think anyone with a Hobbit would make that trade, no brainer to go to TBL from that title.

but it wouldn't be a straight up trade on hobbit. Would have to be cash thrown in. 13k for a hobbit would be stupid

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but it wouldn't be a straight up trade on hobbit. Would have to be cash thrown in. 13k for a hobbit would be stupid

I would do that too. I’ve been thinking about trading my Hobbit for another JJP title but TBL has also been on my list for awhile

#40 1 year ago

Are you selling this for Rillo?

#41 1 year ago

TBL is great.

But if you put the crack pipe down then STH is much better.

#43 1 year ago

Don't think stranger things LE is an $18k pin but if it's north of 14k then does that mean it beats out Tron LE in terms of price nowadays?

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Don't think stranger things LE is an $18k pin but if it's north of 14k then does that mean it beats out Tron LE in terms of price nowadays?

Tron is dated.

STH is not

And TBL is available and produced for how long?

STH is not and a better game

#45 1 year ago

Both are great games, I have half a Hobbit that I would trade for either one.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Clean Premiums are bringing close to 15k now. Clean Le's a little more than that.
As a side note: I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard premiums are more rare than le's due to production issues... But who knows.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Are you selling this for Rillo?

I have I have stranger things LE Chad n a hobbit

#48 1 year ago

price reduced now for sale. So now he's willing to do sale or trade. So it's priced reasonably

#49 1 year ago

I think it was always priced pretty reasonably FWIW

1 week later
#50 1 year ago

I would be tempted but too far away for me and I would not want to ship. Plus I would want some cash to me for my LE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-the-big-lebowski-nob-for-stranger-things-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.