Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Squeakman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For trade : Taxi (Williams, 1988)

Added: 2015-12-09 13:09:20 UTC • Ended: December 13th, 2015

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 2,100

Item description

Hello everyone I have a Marilyn
prototype. Cab is nice no fade ,play feild is nice brand new ramps ,
Nice back glass. Plays great 100%

Games i like Fish tales ,WW ,getaway ,bad cats .ect.

PM me with offers I am just looking to switch it up. .

Thanks James

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are trimoto's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to trimoto's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Troy, IL, US

#2 8 years ago

Bad seller. do buy from this guy. he will make a deal with you and then back out. we had a deal on his last taxi that he had. We mad a deal that he would bring it to expo in oct and get the free pass. so I had money set off to the side for him and didn't set up another project with anyone else because I thought he was a man of his word. He was in contact with me the day before expo making sure we were still on. we were in contact the thrusday morning at expo, texting back and forth.just waiting for him to bring it. got it set up so he could get his free pass then SOLD it to someone else. ha ha. just screwed me. said he couldn't get a hold of me? BS. bad person to deal with buyer beware

#3 8 years ago

But...but...this is a Merlin prototype!!! LOL Taxi - King Arthur Edition.

#4 8 years ago

man I just got rid of my ect.

Glws

#5 8 years ago

Well I just bought the mousin around op had listed last week, it's bought and paid for in full, games on the move is scheduled to pick it up for me between the 17th-19th, I will say I spoke with op and didn't have any issues, as i fealt comfortable with pics and description so i bought it. He contacted me yesterday to say it looks like pickup up will be as scheduled. Can't wait for my mousin, op is aware that I've already bought decals for this pin.I hope to have a pleasant smooth transaction. good luck with this sale james

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

But...but...this is a Merlin prototype!!! LOL Taxi - King Arthur Edition.

The Merlins are even more rare than the Marilyns, since his attorneys were all over Williams like magic.

#7 8 years ago

Yes Mike your mousin around is safe the deal is good you will get it .

This is a different taxi than the one I brought to the expo . Sorry for the inconvenience cavalier I was trying to reach you thought you back out on me .

I have sold quite few Pins sorry :oops:you just can't please everyone.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

This is a different taxi than the one I brought to the expo . Sorry for the inconvenience cavalier I was trying to reach you thought you back out on me .

Cool, very cool, can't wait to trap some mice!. Glws I miss my taxi its a great pin!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

I know it's a different one. the one I agreed upon had a blown out playfield. You never tried to reach me. Bullshit. If you want me to post screen shots of text messages I can. It's ok, other pinsiders have already contacted me and told me what they think about you. and others thanks me for posting, just my case in point. I'm not here to bash you because I never met you. You straight up screwed me. so when someone is full of it I says so. At least mjm697 has hope

#10 8 years ago

Hopefully op checked to make sure the mousin around traps work and the diverter works right.

Parts aren't available.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I just bought the mousin around op had listed

I had a deal with Trimoto at $1300 for Mousin' before he listed it, about 5 weeks ago.
We texted about when to visit, what days were best.
Now it's sold to another buyer.
First I have heard of it.
Just FYI
No harm to me, glad I didn't deal with this seller.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-taxi-williams-1988 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.