(Topic ID: 155259)

For trade: Safe Cracker for IJ, MET, ST LE, AC/DC, PRE+ ?

By spida1a

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spida1a
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P5210147_(resized).JPG
P5210150_(resized).JPG
P5210152_(resized).JPG
P5210153_(resized).JPG
P5210154_(resized).JPG
P5210156_(resized).JPG
P5210151_(resized).JPG
sc_picb2_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for trade

For trade: Safe Cracker for IJ, MET, ST LE, AC/DC, PRE+ ?

Added: March 19th, 2016 Ended: April 24th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 6,500

Item description

Hi guys ....

I am putting a feeler out there on PinSide to see if anyone would like to trade my Safe Cracker (+cash if need be) for their ?? I had a deal for a MET PREMIUM going but it didn't happen. Let me know what you have and let's see!

I have had this SC in my collection since 2003. The cabinet has a little wear but no fading and is overall very nice (wear on inside cabinet where playfield pulled in /out seen in pics). I added a repro-topper and a repro-sticker around the coin-slot (import coin-door). It has original wings which are solid and nice.

Rope-light is perfect. Topper light is perfect. Game is 100% working. Playfield looks great. The Safe was signed by Pat Lawlor (at an event in Ohio back in 2005). Very little scoop wear, Kerry protector was installed when I first got it. It hasn't been shopped in years but has been wiped down and hardly had any play in that amount of time.
About 240+ tokens installed. Setup to accept the coins for "Assault the Vault!"

Here are some lower quality pics attached. I uploaded a TON here:
http://buccisarcade.com/scsale/

Some off top of my head + or - cash or EVEN: Indiana Jones (Williams) - nice original, Monster Bash, Metallica LE or Premium, Batman, Spiderman Black, AC/DC Premium, CV ... I don't know ... let me know what you have.

Thanks very much,
Chris Bucci

Item photos

P5210147_(resized).JPG
sc_picb2_(resized).jpg
P5210151_(resized).JPG
P5210156_(resized).JPG
P5210154_(resized).JPG
P5210153_(resized).JPG
P5210152_(resized).JPG
P5210150_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Erie, PA, US

Seller insights

These are spida1a's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to spida1a's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Hey Chris! Glad to see you back in the pinball world. Miss your videos and good luck with your search. Your vids really helped me out and was so enjoyable to watch during my early years of pinball collecting. I even proudly own your pinball collection DVD that you put out (proudly signed). If Stern released a Chris Bucci pinball, I would buy the damn thing!! Didn't you use to have a MB in your collection years ago? Anyway, good luck with your search and here is a bump for you.

#3 4 years ago

Hey! Thanks Indypin!!

Your comments mean a lot. Thanks! I am slowly getting back into a hobby "a bit." I can't quite afford what I used to so, if I get anything ... it generally has to be in trade. You know!?

I used to have a MB a loooooong time ago. I always wanted to get it back (and possibly get a nicer one than I had). But, it never seemed to happen.

#4 4 years ago

Is this for sale or only for trade?

#5 4 years ago

Bankmansam … I was hoping to do a trade at this point if possible. I haven't really thought about a sale-price or anything on it. You know?

#6 4 years ago

As a current SC owner and a former MB owner, I think you're making a mistake...

#7 4 years ago

This game needs the ramp coil cover mod

#8 4 years ago

It's all good. I've had SC for over a third of my life now and want to change things up some.

#9 4 years ago

Both awesome games.

If you get a MB I hope you make a video about it?

I loved your series when I was just getting into the hobby

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Both awesome games.
If you get a MB I hope you make a video about it?
I loved your series when I was just getting into the hobby

I bought a Shadow never playing it based off his video and am loving it. Now his video's are a must watch when buying any pin... Thanks Chris!!!

#11 4 years ago

Thanks guys! I will definitely do that. So, far … no luck. Ha ha.

3 weeks later
#12 4 years ago

Bumpsies!

#13 4 years ago

Thanks tim tim and Ta Ta. Ha ha.

#14 4 years ago

Couple bites … still available…

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside