Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13490700_1225229937528174_7784442118571227279_o_(resized).jpg
13528055_1225229600861541_7771896383760054418_o_(resized).jpg
13483087_1225229540861547_2295589630367952187_o_(resized).jpg
13495405_1225229407528227_4639470655243702328_o_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160622_184236_edit_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale or trade: Rob Zombie LE $5950

Added: 2016-07-04 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (December 7th, 2016) • Ended: November 28th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 5,950 (Firm)

Price is firm

LE #43. Nice shape.

Trades I'd primarily be interested in are a game plus cash. Top wants are WPT, HRC, JP, Monopoly, WCS, RCT, Black Hole, and TWD. If you have something to offer send me a message anyways, I'll surely consider it.

PM me with any questions, I can also send more detailed pictures.

Item photos

IMG_20160622_184236_edit_(resized).jpg
13495405_1225229407528227_4639470655243702328_o_(resized).jpg
13483087_1225229540861547_2295589630367952187_o_(resized).jpg
13528055_1225229600861541_7771896383760054418_o_(resized).jpg
13490700_1225229937528174_7784442118571227279_o_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are WaddleJrJr's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to WaddleJrJr's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Avon, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

#2 7 years ago

I so wanted to play this game at the Cleveland show but it was down the whole time I was there Saturday.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I so wanted to play this game at the Cleveland show but it was down the whole time I was there Saturday.

Fuse blew, didn't have a replacement handy, was too busy running the tournament to go out and get any parts.

#4 7 years ago

OK, this is worrying me. Everybody wants to sell this game shortly after they get it.
I'm in the mid 200s and thinking I made an error in judgement.

#5 7 years ago

I actually played this in the shop before it made it to the ClePin show. The gameplay was unforgiving, but it played great.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

OK, this is worrying me. Everybody wants to sell this game shortly after they get it.

Usually I sell a game within a month of buying it, so having it for the three months or so that I've had it is an achievement in my collection

#7 7 years ago

Went to play it at a show this year, yeah finally no line! Cause the right flipper didn't work...

#8 7 years ago

i played it at a friends house and personally i think its not a good pin .....it feels very empty everything on this pinball is at the top of the playfield....the toys also look and feel cheap ....spooky pinball hit a grand slam with americas most haunted , but with the rob zombie pinball they striked out BIG-TIME....thats my personal opinion ....but then again everyone has a different taste in pinball....

#9 7 years ago

Bump up for a Hobbit!

Got an offer for a Stern + cash that I'm considering, but I would certainly love to see a Hobbit.

Still will consider any offers though.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

Loved mine, had to sell because of big life change, I honestly don't think you will regret it unless you bought it with intentions to flip.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Fuse blew, didn't have a replacement handy, was too busy running the tournament to go out and get any parts.

What version were you at?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

8, contacted Charlie and discovered that updating the software was the solution, so it's all good now.

Thanks for reaching out!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

Should always play a game before you buy it. That takes the worrying out of it. Works every time.

Bump for a great guy and seller!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Someone cites an issue with a game in a for sale thread, and the freaking programmer shows up to resolve it. Nice!

#15 7 years ago

Mamawaldee , I would not worry too much about your decision . People have different tastes in pinball and this game will not please everyone . I have played Rob Zombie a bunch and like the game alot , if I had a Hobbit I would certainly make the trade that the op is looking for . And that's not me saying I think Hobbit is a bad game it's just me saying I like Rob Zombie more .

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

Not nearly everybody, you just don't have people making threads that are keeping theirs! Get out of the hive-mind dude, and come to your own conclusion. Who cares if others are selling theirs, especially when they can own the game for a while and still sell it for more than they paid?

#17 7 years ago

Monday bump!

#18 7 years ago

Why do people need to give their opinion of a game in a for sale post??????

glwts
Bump

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

glwts
Bump

There is a option to put up a for sale thread without having a forum post.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

glwts
Bump

This ad was posted in the Forum.
Forum by definition is a medium where ideas and views are exchanged.
So anything that is posted in the forum is open to discussion, good or bad.
I think the question should be why would you ever post a for sale ad in the forum. Seems unecccesary but what the heck why not.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This ad was posted in the Forum.
Forum by definition is a medium where ideas and views are exchanged.
So anything that is posted in the forum is open to discussion, good or bad.
I think the question should be why would you ever post a for sale ad in the forum. Seems unecccesary but what the heck why not.

Exactly what I said but mine was one sentence.

2 months later
#22 7 years ago

Decided to relist this but change primarily from trade to sale.

#23 7 years ago

I made a comment about RZ's sitting at $6,500 and got like 25 downvotes (mostly from RZ owners).

Remember when WaddleJrJr had this thing listed for $13,000?

Quoted from Monarca1091:

i played it at a friends house and personally i think its not a good pin .....it feels very empty everything on this pinball is at the top of the playfield....the toys also look and feel cheap ....spooky pinball hit a grand slam with americas most haunted , but with the rob zombie pinball they striked out BIG-TIME....thats my personal opinion ....but then again everyone has a different taste in pinball....

Exactly.

#24 7 years ago

You know what Pinlink you were right! You da man, i wish i had as much foresight as you. Just keep telling everyone how awesome you are!!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

I'm not worried, nor am I thinking of selling mine yet, so certainly not everybody. The callouts/music/ball action make for a fun game every time, though the code does need some help, and is a known work in progress (plus Spooky has a good record with code updates thus far). That doesn't mean the game isn't good as is, and some of the modes are deeper than they appear at first (at least one other with noted plans of being deeper in the future).

Yesterday, a friend got to play it. Thus far he hadn't thought much of BK, Freddy, BSD, TWD Prem, MET, or GB. RZ is the first game that he's had a blast playing out of any of my machines (he made a point of it numerous times). Given, he's not a pinball guy, but it's an interesting opinion (one I don't share, but neat to hear).

EDIT: Didn't realize I was quoting such an old post :/

#26 7 years ago

Heard Charlie say that there is a lot of recorded speech yet to make it into the game. It's coming and will only enhance the game.

#27 7 years ago

Nobody needs to "worry" about anything. I'm sure it's a fine game.

but clearly, people should stop buying Spooky games to scalp, it's a bad idea and you may end up losing money or being stuck with a game you don't want.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Just keep telling everyone how awesome you are!!

Umm I made a comment about how many downvotes I got, how is this "telling everyone how awesome I am"?

I see people are still butt hurt over these games not being worth $13,000.

Just another example of a for sale thread where you get dog piled if you say anything other than "oh my god this is priced perfectly, best game ever!!! My opinion on the game is not worth any more or less than anyone else's. (Deja Vu)

Funny how the RZ owners and future owners get so pissed if you comment on price, or what the actual market is saying about the value of this game. Just look at all the RZ's NOT SELLING at 6,500 and less. The OP had this game listed for $13,000 and now it is at $5950 and it is still not selling. Get over it, it's not the next Tron LE like you were hoping for.

I understand how everyone thought this would be the next Tron LE based on the theme and limited run. But then people actually played the game.

Now queue the downvotes from all the owners and future owners of RZ.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody needs to "worry" about anything. I'm sure it's a fine game.
but clearly, people should stop buying Spooky games to scalp, it's a bad idea and you may end up losing money or being stuck with a game you don't want.

Wiser words were never said.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Umm I made a comment about how many downvotes I got, how is this "telling everyone how awesome I am"?
Just another example of a for sale thread where you get dog piled if you say anything other than "oh my god this is priced perfectly, best game ever!!! My opinion on the game is not worth any more or less than anyone else's. (Deja Vu)
Funny how the RZ owners and future owners get so pissed if you comment on price, or what the actual market is saying about the value of this game. Just look at all the RZ's NOT SELLING at 6,500 and less. The OP had this game listed for $13,000 and now it is at $5950 and it is still not selling. Get over it, it's not the next Tron LE like you were hoping for.
I understand how everyone thought this would be the next Tron LE based on the theme and limited run. But then people actually played the game.

If you look at my post history about RZ, the owners are vicious and circle jerkers of epic proportions about how this game is worth thousands over retail for no good reason at all besides they know the guy who made it.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If you look at my post history about RZ, the owners are vicious and circle jerkers of epic proportions about how this game is worth thousands over retail for no good reason at all besides they know the guy who made it.

Yup, it's insane.

This post of mine currently has 26 downvotes and counting.

Quoted from pinlink:

The theme is awesome, but the game is not. Sucks, but that is the reality which is why you see so many of these pop up for sale and sit at $6,500.

RZ owners unite!!

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Yup, it's insane.
This post of mine currently has 26 downvotes and counting.

RZ owners unite!!

I feel bad for the people who fell for the hype and bought someones preorder for thousands over retail.

#33 7 years ago

Why are you guys surprised that people who like a game disagree when you seek out FS threads to say the game sucks? It probably is a little more personal with Spooky because it is a boo·tique company. Most owners do feel invested in the company because many have personal relationships with the team. Still, you'll probably get a similar reaction if you go into any owners club (or FS thread) and post that the game they own sucks.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Nothing is selling great right now. This happens right around Christmas every year. People need money and it's a buyer's market. Lots of great deals on used sterns and jjp games right now along with the good deals on AMH and RZ. It is not really a sign of anything, it happens every year.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I feel bad for the people who fell for the hype and bought someones preorder for thousands over retail.

This probably happened to like 2 people, and they obviously had more money than they need.

The NIB scalp game is almost all hype. You can see through it every time.

#36 7 years ago

Rx is folowing the pattern of every other hot title. Selling high for a bit at first, then settling a bit down, once all 300 are out and in hands of collectors prices will go back up a bit.

#37 7 years ago

Have had a good few people ask about shipping, not interested in doing that at this point.

#38 7 years ago

Wish I had something on your trade list.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wish I had something on your trade list.

There's actually a lot of games in your collection that I wouldn't mind having, so if there's anything you'd particularly be looking to get rid of let me know. You're the closest person to inquire yet, everyone else would be a somewhat lengthy drive, and I always prefer to keep things close.

#40 7 years ago

Keep your pins close, and your enemies closer.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I made a comment about RZ's sitting at $6,500 and got like 25 downvotes (mostly from RZ owners).
Remember when WaddleJrJr had this thing listed for $13,000?

Exactly.

Another RZ for sale thread and pinlink is here bashing again. I see you've made it your mission to try to bring this game down, trolling for sale threads,and RZ games thread(fan club) making sure everyone knows just what your opinion of the game is. Not to be captain obvious, but if I went into a Tron club forum or Twilight Zone forum and told everyone the game sucks, I'd expect the same reaction on downvotes, same with for sale threads. I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios or what the agenda is by trolling for sale thread on a game you don't want to buy?

I like my game, never thought it was Tron or worth anything near $10,000. Its got a great theme, its different and fun to play. The game likely ends up just where AMH did, $6000-$7000 + or - depending on next code update. At the current price, its a no brainer in my opinion.

Pinlink, maybe you should consider taking the advice you were given in the other for sale thread you were trashing? When you stir sh*t up..it stinks

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I see you still haven't learned. Allow me to explain. If you think a game sucks and wish to express it on here, do so in the general thread, not in someone's For Sale thread. The latter is disrespectful and unhelpful to the seller and jerk behavior. This has nothing to do with whether the pin has dropped in value. It would be equally inappropriate in any For Sale thread. We aim to treat each other with respect around here and to help one another, so get with the program.

#42 7 years ago

If ya could get it close to NJ, I'd trade creech.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

I see you've made it your mission to try to bring this game down, trolling for sale threads,and RZ games thread(fan club) making sure everyone knows just what your opinion of the game is. Not t

Well you obviously didn't read a single post of mine that was made in the RZ club (you claim I was trolling in that thread). And when have I "bashed" this game? I commented on these games sitting at 6500 and less, and that the gameplay doesn't do it for me. That's it. Then I was dog piled by RZ owners. It was just an observation, and an opinion.

You should read my comments in the club thread, as you claim to have done.

I'll give you the cliff notes. I was in on RZ. I loved the theme and was hoping the playfield was going to blow me away. It didn't. Then I hoped the gameplay would blow me away, and it didn't. I mention all of this in my posts that you didn't read, and got several up votes by the way. So I decided to pass and give my spot to the next guy in line.

I never once said "the game sucks". I said that the theme is awesome but I don't care for the gameplay.

I see you have an RZ in your collection. I'm shocked.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Wow, you got me, don't know what gave that away

I just think its a bit disrespectful to constantly bash in others for sale threads. That's all.

Great price on a fun game! GLWS

#45 7 years ago

RZ is such an awesome game, if the OP can get this to my freight depot over in NJ for me at some stage, I'll buy it ... just so I can have two.

Seriously.

rd

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Nothing is selling great right now. This happens right around Christmas every year. People need money and it's a buyer's market. Lots of great deals on used sterns and jjp games right now along with the good deals on AMH and RZ. It is not really a sign of anything, it happens every year.

Correct. Pin-selling season starts around tax-return time and goes through the summer until it starts getting decently cold.

I would additionally say that I don't think that there is any real news with the pricing for RZ at this point in time. The game is early and the code isn't yet complete. The playfield is extremely unique and not a game that is just a straight fan layout with all shots returning to the flippers.

The finished code will make or break the machine. It may be a year or more before that happens.

At about this point in the AMH lifespan, that game was selling for less than retail and the run wasn't sold out. Things changed.

It's nearly impossible to peg what a game will be worth a few years later. IM came out and tanked because almost everyone hated how 'barren' it was. Three years later, once people realized that the game was great regardless of "barrenness" they were selling for nearly double what NIB price was.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Well you obviously didn't read a single post of mine that was made in the RZ club (you claim I was trolling in that thread). And when have I "bashed" this game? I commented on these games sitting at 6500 and less, and that the gameplay doesn't do it for me. That's it. Then I was dog piled by RZ owners. It was just an observation, and an opinion.
You should read my comments in the club thread, as you claim to have done.
I'll give you the cliff notes. I was in on RZ. I loved the theme and was hoping the playfield was going to blow me away. It didn't. Then I hoped the gameplay would blow me away, and it didn't. I mention all of this in my posts that you didn't read, and got several up votes by the way. So I decided to pass and give my spot to the next guy in line.
I never once said "the game sucks". I said that the theme is awesome but I don't care for the gameplay.

You keep typing but all that comes out is "i am butthurt about RZ, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You keep typing but all that comes out is "i am butthurt about RZ, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Lol. It's obvious who is butt hurt.

It's cute that you're following me around now down voting every post of mine.

#49 7 years ago

RZ is one of my favorite pins, I find it to flat out fun to play AMH is spooky good title too and because it is a little more laid back, it makes a good compliment to RZ.

Because both games are low production (150 AMH and 155 RZ made so far) it is easy to forget that not everyone has had a chance to play one for themselves. This RZ pin will sell, and in the near future, people hunting for this title will regret not being the buyer.

What blows my mind with hundreds of people on wait list, no one has snapped it up. There is an expression - it is wise to keep your powder dry. It suggest you need to have access to funds when good opportunities arise if you want to take advantage of the deal. Rain, snow sleet and ice will come at some point, if you are prepared you can do well.

GLWTS bump.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Correct. Pin-selling season starts around tax-return time and goes through the summer until it starts getting decently cold..

LOL

For about 15 years the common wisdom was that summer is SLOW and Christmas through the end of the spring was the best time to sell. Why would people buy and sell pins in the summer when they are out doing summer stuff and spending time and money on vacation? Why would they STOP buying and selling pins when it's COLD out there's nothing else to do but hang out inside and work on and play pinball? There's only so much football to watch.

I kinda think it's all nonsense but "now is a bad time to sell pins" makes absolutely zero sense to me - there appear to be plenty of games changing hands, just not RZs. I'm thinking probably the reason RZs aren't moving in the aftermarket is because most people who wanted one were able to buy one NIB, and those who bought them to "scalp" are realizing the harsh reality that people don't want to pay over face for an RZ. We might even see HUO ones going for under face, which is actually the normal trend of a used pinball machine rather than this made up fantasy that pinball machines just rise in value for no particular reason.

Or...it could be because it's cold out. Probably cause it's cold. I'm sure these will be selling for $9,000 once it's 90 degrees.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-rob-zombie-le-for-hobbit-or-stern-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.