IMG_6406 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 2.03.01 PM (resized).png
IMG_6305 (resized).JPG
IMG_6303 (resized).jpg
IMG_6302 (resized).JPG
IMG_6299 (resized).JPG
IMG_6298 (resized).jpg
IMG_6300 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Reduced Prototype: Williams Dirty Harry w/Color DMD and toys

Added: 2019-04-16 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (May 29th, 2019) • Ended: July 13th, 2019
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Prototype Williams Dirty Harry Pinball (Drop Down Warehouse Door-Only 80 made). Game is in very nice condition. Color DMD Upgrade as well as a few custom toys, Police Badge and ID. An awesome addition to any Clint Eastwood collection or man cave/Game room. Asking $3000 Cash. I am located in Queen Creek AZ. Reduced price for quick sale is for 6/12/2019 ONLY. After 6/12/2019 Price returns to $3400

As Dirty Harry would say.. "Go ahead and PM me if interested and make my day."

Item photos

IMG_6303 (resized).jpg
High Game - 35 minutes (resized).jpg
IMG_6298 (resized).jpg
IMG_6300 (resized).jpg
IMG_6299 (resized).JPG
IMG_6302 (resized).JPG
IMG_6305 (resized).JPG
IMG_6307 (resized).JPG
IMG_6397 (resized).JPG
IMG_6400 (resized).JPG
IMG_6401 (resized).JPG
IMG_6402 (resized).JPG
IMG_6403 (resized).JPG
IMG_6404 (resized).JPG
IMG_6405 (resized).JPG
IMG_6406 (resized).JPG
IMG_E4194 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Golgotha's market stats.

bronze Seller

Golgotha has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Golgotha's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Queen Creek, AZ, US

#2 4 years ago

More photos of cabinet and playfield?

#3 4 years ago

Man, there is only one pic of the actual machine and it looks dirty and beat to shit and not in "very nice condition". This is like the perfect example of what NOT to do when you list a game for sale/trade.

#4 4 years ago

I got a getaway I’d trade.

1 week later
#5 4 years ago

snyper2099 Instead of being rude. Try asking for more pictures. I wanted to get it posted as soon as I could and these were the pics I had handy. Being a jerk will get you nowhere. Being nice will get you whatever picture you are interested in.

#6 4 years ago

jake35 Sure thing. I will be taking better detailed pics this weekend. Thanks for asking.

#7 4 years ago

Nope, there is still a mistake in your ad.

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 2.03.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-26 at 2.03.01 PM (resized).png

No one wants to see more pics of this overpriced pile.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

#8 4 years ago

So is the drop target in front of the warehouse the only difference between the "rare" (test) and the production game? Also, where is it documented that there were 80 of them made?

OP just asking out of curiosity and not looking to bash you post, unlike others!

GLWS

#9 4 years ago

Golgotha go about your business trying to sell your pin and ignore a “pile” like @snyper2099. Some people think they know everything and can’t resist making comments, usually negative ones, on pins they are probably not even considering buying. Why these people just trash other Pinsiders ads I’ll never understand...constructive criticism is always better received. GLWS

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

o one wants to see more pics of this overpriced pile.

This is the kind shit we dont need on here! Your post is a pile of shit. This is uncalled for and unacceptable.

#11 4 years ago

I think the price isnt that out of line, these samples are very rare. I cant swing it right now or I'd buy it and sell my reg one. Plus I live too far to pick it up.

1 week later
#12 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

So is the drop target in front of the warehouse the only difference between the "rare" (test) and the production game? Also, where is it documented that there were 80 of them made?
OP just asking out of curiosity and not looking to bash you post, unlike others!
GLWS

The Mr. Pinball guide gave me that number.

2 months later
#13 4 years ago

This ad terrifies me that I will never be able to sell my dirty harry. 3k with color dmd and prototype warehouse and up since April.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-rare-promo-dirty-harry-for-getaway-high-speed-ii?hl=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.