(Topic ID: 292287)

For Trade plus cash: NIB Guns N' Roses (CE)

By Shabazz18

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NashtyFunk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you actually looking for a CE??”

• Yes, and I understand the market price is well above MSRP 5 votes
    20%
  • No, I'm just a jealous crybaby. 20 votes
    80%

(25 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy3.gif
92978A89-8020-4F30-A726-088E6442C076.gif
fa4cee56bfe11b58fcf10edc067e82ccfd5e0952.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Trade plus cash: NIB Guns N' Roses (CE)

Added: 2021-04-25 02:58:37 UTC • Ended: May 2nd, 2021
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 12,500

Item description

Your GNR LE, new or used like new, plus $12500 cash for my NIB GNR CE. I will personally pickup and deliver if possible. Otherwise we each arrange shipping to each other.

Again, game is New in Box. There is no option for NIB from an individual.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Shabazz18's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Shabazz18's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Arlington, TX, US

#2 2 years ago

You’re out of your pea pickin mind .

*edit - I retract that . Whoever takes you up is .

#3 2 years ago

No thanks.

#4 2 years ago

I rarely shit post on FS ads, but it seems a lot of these games should just be labeled FEs-flipper edition.

#5 2 years ago

What a joke. So you basically want someone to reimburse you the full amount you paid, then give you a machine for free?

#6 2 years ago

Tricky scammer type stuff here

#7 2 years ago

It sucks but the ce going for 20k, is what it is.

#8 2 years ago

Ummm, give me a minute to think about this.... FUCK NO!

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What’s an le go for? Even cheapest is 9.5 so his 12.5 is 22k.

#10 2 years ago

Trade you my pirates CE I have up here plus $20k on your end.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Trade you my pirates CE I have up here plus $20k on your end.

That sounds like a sweet deal!!!

#13 2 years ago

This hobby is jumping the shark.

rd

#14 2 years ago

Let me get the Vaseline out as somebody is about to get fucked here :-/

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

This hobby is jumping the shark.
rd

fa4cee56bfe11b58fcf10edc067e82ccfd5e0952.jpgfa4cee56bfe11b58fcf10edc067e82ccfd5e0952.jpg
#16 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

[quoted image]

No legs. Upvoted for accuracy.

#17 2 years ago

This makes me want to just sell my stuff and get into a new hobby.

#18 2 years ago

You clowns are hilarious. Are you complaining about the $20k sales or just my version that includes another machine? I didn't set the market. You're just butthurt that you didn't order one. Which was extremely easy to do.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Tricky scammer type stuff here

Please explain. I have my truck/trailer ready to go.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

But pinside babies can't just keep scrolling, they have to shit on everything they can. Shame that I fully expected the comments to go the way they are.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

But pinside babies can't just keep scrolling, they have to shit on everything they can. Shame that I fully expected the comments to go the way they are.

You are asking 23k, actually more because LEs are also selling a bit above msrp due to the wait time. So you’re really asking for 25k

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You are asking 23k

Are your feelings hurt?

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

With all due respect, I'll never understand the people that hate Pinside, but use it to sell their pins while refusing to send a contribution to Robin.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

With all due respect, I'll never understand the people that hate Pinside, but use it to sell their pins while refusing to send a contribution to Robin.

I agreed with this 100% There are so many out there on regional for sale friends threads that only pay when a game is sold but never contribute to it to keep it going.

As for what he's asking for, he has every right to do so. People can ask for whatever they want and let the market speak for itself.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I agreed with this 100% There are so many out there on regional for sale friends threads that only pay when a game is sold but never contribute to it to keep it going.
As for what he's asking for, he has every right to do so. People can ask for whatever they want and let the market speak for itself.

He gets $50 if this sells. It's a tier 6 game I believe he calls it.

#26 2 years ago

Pinside loves the flippers. If you get the price you are asking that's impressive. Looks like you seem to be about $5k over current market value with your assessment.

#27 2 years ago

Oh good, we're clowns. I love social media.

Quoted from Shabazz18:

You clowns are hilarious. Are you complaining about the $20k sales or just my version that includes another machine? I didn't set the market. You're just butthurt that you didn't order one. Which was extremely easy to do.

#28 2 years ago

Only a clown would comment in something they have no real interest in only for the sake of trolling.

#29 2 years ago

I wanna be a clown! Can I be a clown?

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Pinside loves the flippers. If you get the price you are asking that's impressive. Looks like you seem to be about $5k over current market value with your assessment.

Maybe, maybe not. Are you making an offer?

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Maybe, maybe not. Are you making an offer?

Why turn comments on if you don't want them?

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Why turn comments on if you don't want them?

This. It's odd how people post a money grab for sale post, include inflammatory language to alienate people right off the bat, and expect it to go well. All you are accomplishing by sparring with people and defending the greed that is permeating this place is making yourself less desirable to deal with. I don't think many people are reading this and thinking "seems like a nice enough guy, maybe I can reason with him and make an offer." Just list it in the marketplace with no comments if you don't want people to weigh in... Which you obviously knew would happen.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Ad listing: For Trade plus cash: NIB Guns N' Roses (CE)

You must of just listened to Kaneda’s latest podcast...where he was clearly on PCP and raving like a lunatic. GLWT...not.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

This. It's odd how people post a money grab for sale post, include inflammatory language to alienate people right off the bat, and expect it to go well. All you are accomplishing by sparring with people and defending the greed that is permeating this place is making yourself less desirable to deal with. I don't think many people are reading this and thinking "seems like a nice enough guy, maybe I can reason with him and make an offer." Just list it in the marketplace with no comments if you don't want people to weigh in... Which you obviously knew would happen.

True, and I'm not sure the poll he just added is going to help his cause.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Only a clown would comment in something they have no real interest in only for the sake of trolling.

DaveH has entered the chat...

#36 2 years ago

Don’t hate the player
Hate the game

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Are your feelings hurt?

Sounds like yours are

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Nope, everyone knows it’s over msrp but not 23-24k like he wants. Also, the way he listed it is a bs way to try to trick people to click like he is selling for 12.5k (msrp), haha.

#39 2 years ago

I'd trade you for my CE plus $12,500 to me. I'll pick up the shipping for both.

#40 2 years ago
92978A89-8020-4F30-A726-088E6442C076.gif92978A89-8020-4F30-A726-088E6442C076.gif
#41 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

The fact that the OP is trolling himself is the best part of this entire thread!

#42 2 years ago

It’s all a market economy. If someone wants a CE that bad more power to them. Personally I don’t understand the craze. The LE is a sweet sweet version of the game, no way the CE is double as sweet. But I just like to play pinball. Some people its all about the “collectivity” whatever that means.

#43 2 years ago

Somehow, strangely, paying $23,000 straight up for a NIB CE seems less absurd than trading a like new LE plus $12,500 cash for a CE.
Still insane any way you slice it.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I wanna be a clown! Can I be a clown?

Poof... wish granted!!!!

giphy3.gifgiphy3.gif
#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Well, drop my dick in the dirt...I'm just pleased I was able to read the word "butthurt" in a post today.

#46 2 years ago

what a tool

#47 2 years ago

Dang, if I didnt sell my LE last week I would have made you a reasonable offer for it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-plus-cash-nib-guns-n-roses-ce?hl=charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.