IMG_6847 (resized).jpg
IMG_6845 (resized).jpg
IMG_6844 (resized).jpg
IMG_6843 (resized).jpg
IMG_6842 (resized).jpg
IMG_6840 (resized).jpg
IMG_6841 (resized).jpg
IMG_6839 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For trade only: Dialed In

Added: 2021-12-03 23:03:51 UTC • Ended: December 10th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,500

Dialed In Limited Edition #99

Loaded with mods and the best available topper ($500 alone). Pinstadiums not included and already moved to another game. Another blemish is a slight scratch on the left side of the lockdown bar as shown in the pics.

Topper
Back glass lighting
Flipper buttons lit red
Leg protectors LED blue
Side blades art
Shaker (standard with LE)
Invisiglass (standard with LE)
Pop Bumper shaped building at back left
Red plastic protectors
Cliffys installed on shooter lane and inlane drop spots from the wire forms.

Various lit signs and other small touches. Scoop LED light. Flipper topper decals, blue super bands.

Wi-Fi adapter added. Code up to date.

Under cabinet lighting included that I removed when I got it.

Looking to trade only, preferring something like a Stern Pro + cash to me. Please do not message asking to buy it outright. I want a trade because I know if I sell it I won't replaced it with something new.

Easy pickup, no stairs involved. Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

Item photos

IMG_4356 (resized).jpg
IMG_4359 (resized).jpg
IMG_4360 (resized).jpg
IMG_4361 (resized).jpg
IMG_4639 (resized).jpg
IMG_4641 (resized).jpg
IMG_6828 (resized).jpg
IMG_6829 (resized).jpg
IMG_6830 (resized).jpg
IMG_6831 (resized).jpg
IMG_6832 (resized).jpg
IMG_6833 (resized).jpg
IMG_6834 (resized).jpg
IMG_6835 (resized).jpg
IMG_6836 (resized).jpg
IMG_6837 (resized).jpg
IMG_6838 (resized).jpg
IMG_6839 (resized).jpg
IMG_6840 (resized).jpg
IMG_6841 (resized).jpg
IMG_6842 (resized).jpg
IMG_6843 (resized).jpg
IMG_6844 (resized).jpg
IMG_6845 (resized).jpg
IMG_6846 (resized).jpg
IMG_6847 (resized).jpg
IMG_6848 (resized).jpg
IMG_6849 (resized).jpg
IMG_6850 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PoMC's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PoMC's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Harpers Ferry, WV, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 2 years ago

My favorite JJP! GLWT

#3 2 years ago

Tell me about the topper? Look sweet!

#4 2 years ago

Hi, I buy, shop, and sell machines. I have copied and pasted one of my craigslist adds to give you my games list. let me know what you would consider + or 1 for a trade towards your game . I would also be interested in buying or trading for any other pins you maybe want to sell or trade.
Batman Pinball Machine by Data East, $4499 full premium LEDs and upgraded rubber parts. Just shopped. Very nice example.I have not shopped this yet, so I would sell it for $4000 not shopped yet.

Jurassic Park Premium , HUO, 250 plays, had movie mod, side artblades, shaker, about 5 other mods. I don't know the game at all, so I cant tell what is an added mod yet. I would like to trade towards a MMR, Ghostbusters premium, or a Hobbit

Judge Dredd - $4499, Very nice example, great playfield, nice cabinet with no color fading, topper, full LEDs and upgraded rubber parts wide body game

Pinbot - Will be shopped by early next week. Will sell or trade for $2500 as is, or sell shopped for $3199 with full premium LEDs and upgraded rubber parts. Nice playfield.

World Poker Tour Pinball by Stern $3799 - Very nice machine, full premium LEDs and rubber parts. The game will be freshly shopped upon delivery.

Lethal Weapon 3 by Data East $3499 - Very nice playfield, full LED, chrome top pop bumpers, trough LED mod, upgraded rubber parts, no errors, nice cabinet, good DMD.

Hot Wheels by American Pinball HUO, with topper, side art blades, shaker $6699 - Looks and plays like brand new. Home Use Only machine, shaker included, fluorescent protective plastics,. Flawless. - Looking for a trade for another recent machine + or - cash .

Black Knight Pro by Stern - $7750 (like new with tons of mods)HUO Has many mods including speaker lights, shaker motor, moving black knight on the horse in the back, LED trough, upgraded trans light,matching side art blades, matching button surround, LED ramp mod, shaker, shooter rod, several other mods. HUO and like new condition. Looking for a trade for a recent game + or - cash.

SHARKEYS SHOOTOUT PINBALL MACHINE - $2799 - Full LED, nice playfield, good DMD, nice cabinet, error free. This machine is the only one not shopped yet. My tech has moved on me, so I can sell it as it is for $2800. It is not powering any of the coils right now. $3700 when it gets shopped and the problem is fixed next week.

XMEN Wolverine LE $8700- This is a brand new game. It has 1 play on it for the time I spend the game and turned it on, and realized it had 0 plays. I will include a new shaker with the game. I will most likely add lighting to the trough and under the backbox to light up the rear of the machine. I am also adding fluorescent plastic protectors to the machine. Only 300 made and it includes a letter of authenticity . The is probably the last brand new XMEN LE. Beautiful game with blue armor throughout as well.

TERMINATOR 2 , $4799 very nice condition, The game is full premium LED and rubber parts, and has been recently shopped. Upgraded target armor decals, trough and under the backbox lighting, fluorescent plastic protectors in red, upgraded red terminator lit up eyes, upgraded killer ship mod, several other mods included. Very nice example of the game.

Transformers Autobots by Stern Pinball $4999, only 125 made - Home Use Only machine, and mods include Color DMD, shaker motor, fluorescent plastics, Trough light, 2 color LED backbox lights, interior cabinet artblades, shooter rod base, RGB speaker lights with mirror acrylic, and several other mods/ very clean machine.. Full premium LEDs and rubber parts, and very recently shopped. $4750 without the color DMD or $4999 with it.

Pool Sharks Pinball $2599 Full LED, and upgraded rubber parts. Plays as it should, and in very nice condition throughout.

Shaq Pinball $2999 - I would sell as is and not shopped for $2500 One of the only basketball themed pinball machines. Full LED, shopped, very nice.

Pinbot - Will be shopped by early next week. Will sell or trade for $2500 as is, or sell shopped for $3199 with full premium LEDs and upgraded rubber parts. Nice playfield.

Striker Xtreme Soccer Pinball by Stern -$3499 Full LEDs and upgraded rubber parts. One of the only soccer pinball machines. Nice playfield, cabinet and DMD. Plays as it should.

Baywatch pinball machine by Sega $5299- Super nice example of this game. It has a giant color DMD. Recently shopped with upgraded LEDs and rubber parts. Nicer upgraded trans light, and a few other mods. Beautiful playfield and cabinet, and the Color DMD really makes this game stand out. This is the nicest one that I have ever seen.

Rescue 911 $2999, full Led, nice playfield and cabinet, upgraded rubber parts

Dracula Pinball machine by Bally - $5499 - Red armor and coin door, full LEDs and upgraded rubber parts. The game has several other mods as well. The playfield is beautiful, nice cabinet, perfect DMD/ Very nice example of the game. Very hard to find a nicer one ....

Avengers Pro $7300 Home use only, several mods including shaker, art blades, trough mod, scoop mod, and a few more. low plays and like new condition

Buck Rogers Pinball - $1999 Full LED, very nice playfield. A very nice example of an old classic game. The game plays at it should.

Batman Dark Knight - $5499, very nice condition , full upgraded LED and rubber parts, shaker motor, trough mod, backbox LED mod, LED scoop
Coming next week:

AC/DC Premium, home use only, has almost every mod possible. immaculate condition. Would love to trade towards a Hobbit, Ghostbusters premium, or MMR

Nascar Pinball by Stern, nice playfield , good cabinet and DMD, full premium LEDs, upgraded rubber parts

Fish Tales - Very nice example , $6399 with COLOR DMD ( or $6150 with the regular DMD instead of color DMD) playfield is very clean with no signs of wear, cabinet is bright and not missing colors, art blades, Color DMD, Topper, trough light mod, backbox light mod, full premium LEDs and upgraded rubber parts, upgraded target armor stickers, flipper toppers, RGB speaker lights

( Sold )Lord Of the Rings Pinball by Stern HUO - This is a very rare home use only machine. Probably the best Stern machine ever, and in mint condition. Modding it with $1500 in mods including : Full premium LEDs and upgraded plastic parts. LE software to enable the use of the shaker, color DMD, plantere Eye mod, LED tower mod, fluorescent protective plastics, mountain lava mod, flipper topper mod, target armor mod, under cab and backbox interactive RGB lighting, trough and under backbox mod, path of the dead mod, LED Gandolf mod, several other mods, too many to remember. $11,600 or looking for a nice trade in + or - cash.

Star Wars Episode 1 - $4499, very nice condition, Full Led and upgraded rubber parts

Arcade Games

Mrs. Pacman dedicated arcade machine $1000- A real arcade game, not arcade 1up. Very nice original side artwork etc

22 in 1 arcade machine - $900 - 2 player game featuring HUO machine: Elevator Action, Bubble Bobble, Zoo Keeper, Jungle Hunt, Rastan, Qix, Space Invaders, Space Invaders Deluxe, Return of the Invaders, Rainbow Islands, Puzzle Bobble, and more. Very nice home use condition.

Manny 215-840-3147
Lights Out Pinball
I will donate to Pinside if we make a deal.

#5 2 years ago

Bump for a bunch of photos added.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-only-dialed-in?hl=thegunnett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.