Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
maple_1.jpg
images.jpg
AttentionWhore.jpg
attention_whore.jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Not looking to sell just looking for a few specific trades only:

1. NIB Metallica MoPLE + $7500 cash for HUO, low play, near mint BBB

2. NIB Metallica MoPLE + $10,000 cash for NIB BBB

3. NIB Metallica MoPLE + $2000 cash for a NIB ACDC BIBLE

4. NIB Metallica MoPLE + $2000 cash for a NIB Tron LE

5. NIB Metallica MoPLE + $7000 cash for a recent HEP restored MM (depending on mods I will add
more than $7000 cash)

If we have to ship we each pay our own shipping. *Please PM or email me at: [email protected]

#2 10 years ago

The jury is still out but METle seems the victor.

#3 10 years ago

bump

#4 10 years ago

What the f&$k is a MOPLE??

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Metallica le

#6 10 years ago

I don't understand the thumbs down votes. He can't make offers to trade a pin that many people want to get pins he's looking for? Someone has the avatar 'pin-envy' already, right? Courtesy bump.

#7 10 years ago

I like MoPLE !

#8 10 years ago

Attention whore. We get it.

attention_whore.jpgattention_whore.jpg AttentionWhore.jpgAttentionWhore.jpg

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Haha. Never gets old

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I don't understand the thumbs down votes. He can't make offers to trade a pin that many people want to get pins he's looking for? Someone has the Avatar 'pin-envy' already, right? Courtesy bump.

Ah, you missed some other threads, anyways..... hope you get your trade Teekee, Best of Luck to you.

#12 10 years ago

Teekee,
You offer some value pins for other valued pins.Cannot understand why you are not getting
applauded like the guy who was selling one on another site for $15k.He was crowned king of pinside by all his groupies.He knows who he is as he posted with a smart butt comment on your post here trying to rain on your parade.
Good luck on your quest .

#13 10 years ago

I honestly don't see anything wrong with Tony's post. Numbers look right? Not gouging or Anything..

Look at th numbers. A hep restored MM is like 15k. Tron LE like 10k

If you do the math he is selling mople for 8k valuation? Not far off if off at all given the availability.

#14 10 years ago

Pinchroma good points and totally agree with you.Tony is making the effort to be fair .

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Look at th numbers. A hep restored MM is like 15k. TRON LE like 10k

Using numbers from a recent thread. A NIB Tron LE was up for sale at 13.5. Teekee said "For NIB its definitely priced very fairly". That puts a value of 11.5k on the MOPLE with 2k cash included. Even using 12k for the NIB tron LE puts the MOPLE at 10k.

Personally, I don't have a problem with what Teekee puts it up for. He can make whatever offers he wants. It's his machine.

#16 10 years ago

Yeah but it never sold. One did sell for 10.5k though.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah but it never sold. One did sell for 10.5k though.

NIB? When?

I must have missed that one.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

NIB? When?
I must have missed that one.

Was about a month ago if I remember correctly. I've been pulling long hours so don't quote me on it but I swear I remember a NIB selling for 10.5

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Was about a month ago if I remember correctly. I've been pulling long hours so don't quote me on it but I swear I remember a NIB selling for 10.5

Ah, okay. Interesting that a NIB would go for what HUOs with a few mods go for, but that's not to say it couldn't happen. Guess it just depends on the timing and circumstances of the sale.

Now... Get back to work on those TOTO rollover switches. Apparently it is keeping at least one Pinsider up at night with worry.

#20 10 years ago

Pretty fair offers out there. Most of those are near impossible to source, unfortunately. Still, it would make for a cool trade.

#21 10 years ago

I think people thumbs down because teekee makes a mess on a lot of people's fs threads. He has good offers there, but the question has to be asked. Is there an alternative motive here?

#22 10 years ago

PM not sent.

#23 10 years ago

That tron le wasn't nib.

#24 10 years ago

wish you were closer

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

PM not sent.

I think Teekee is trying to be reasonably fair in this post but that made me chuckle.

#26 10 years ago

The most stunning thing in this post is that there are numbers in a Teekee fs/ft post...I don't think I've ever seen a number in one of those posts.

#27 10 years ago

Them prices are too much is you want to trade a nib maple for ..... Plus cash

#28 10 years ago

My trade offers were based from my wants. I want a BBB and a HEP MM more than anything and I feel my offers for those reflect that. I already own NIB Tron LE and BIBLE so my trade offers for those weren't as high. Simple as that...

I am not sure what the true market value is for MoPLE but I do know of sales that were in the $9k range. I have heard of at least one sale for $10k and we all know what people list these on Ebay for. To me its worth $10k and that is what value I am putting on it. Way too high for some not high enough for others.

Hope that clears things up...

#29 10 years ago

Hep MM for 15k? Really? I thought they were around 20k now. Anyone got one for 15k, let me know.

#31 10 years ago

BIBLE and MOPLE should really be an even swap in my book.

Who's to say that in a year MOPLE won't be worth more than BIBLE - or at least the same value.
The number of units here in the US is similiar. Popularity on MOPLE might be higher.

I realize mine is a noobs outlook and I'm entitled to it - thanks and have a great day.

Good luck with those trades!

#32 10 years ago

The results are in!
images.jpgimages.jpg

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Hep MM for 15k? Really? I thought they were around 20k now. Anyone got one for 15k, let me know.

Depends on mods... my offer states this. A HEP MM with no mods would probably be closer to $16k-$17k. The one that sold for $20k plus had a ton of mods.

#34 10 years ago

judging from what little i understand of the pricing on the various machines, it sounds like teekee is making a fair and reasonable offer for the machines he wants...

see teekee? i can be nice...

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

judging from what little i understand of the pricing on the various machines, it sounds like teekee is making a fair and reasonable offer for the machines he wants...

yes, and so far I am just peachy as well! Something strange is happening! Maybe the west coast guys are still in bed...

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

Haha. I was about to say the same thing.... I even gave him a thumbs up and as I was clicking it I thought "can this really be happening?"

Quoted from teekee:

Maybe the west coast guys are still in bed...

I'm already out of bed unfortunately

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Haha. I was about to say the same thing.... I even gave him a thumbs up and I was clicking it I thought "can this really be happening?"

After your Ebay auction you don't dare give me a thumbs down!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

After your Ebay auction you don't dare give me a thumbs down!

Haha. I just thought you offers weren't out of this world and that you handled it very tactfully. Well done.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Maybe the west coast guys are still in bed...

I had to get up or she wouldn't leave.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

yes, and so far I am just peachy as well! Something strange is happening! Maybe the west coast guys are still in bed...

possibly someone slipped something into the water in allentown...

#41 10 years ago

Them prices are too much is you want to trade a nib maple for ..... Plus cash

Just forewarning you guys, the NIB maple takes forever to get up the stairs.

maple_1.jpgmaple_1.jpg images.jpgimages.jpg

#42 10 years ago

All around pretty fair offer, I would think it would be completely fair if you had the MOPLE in hand though. I do understand setting up the trade ahead of time though.

#43 10 years ago

BIBLE NIB still has more current value than an MOPLE NIB.Once the MOPLE actually is in the hands of the consumer, then we will all(well maybe not all as we have to account for the clueless)know better how the market will adjust accordingly based on actual gameplay rather than hope and cosmetics.

#44 10 years ago

ahhhhh its a Tekee island love fest. The professor and Mary Ann........

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Depends on mods... my offer states this. A HEP MM with no mods would probably be closer to $16k-$17k. The one that sold for $20k plus had a ton of mods.

I know of a non-HEP restored MM that recently sold for $20K that had hardly any mods.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I know of a non-HEP restored MM that recently sold for $20K that had hardly any mods.

I don't doubt it for a minute. I wouldn't say that's a typical sale price for a restored MM with no mods but I definitely believe it. That's why I believe it's hard to claim someone is priced too high cuz you just never know.

#47 10 years ago

Where did all the BBB owners go to? Hello........Hello....... ?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Where did all the BBB owners go to? Hello........Hello....... ?

BBB owners are very tight with their games.

#49 10 years ago

BBB kicks ass

It might not be the deepest, but it's fun and very fast. Quotes are the best!

#50 10 years ago

I want a real live tube dancer!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 149.00
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
7,600 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-nib-metallica-mople and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.