Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

050.JPG
th-210.jpeg
#1 9 years ago

I'm not looking to sell but would like to trade for Williams/Bally titles. I'm interested in TAF, FT, CC, MB for sure and maybe others. Maybe another BSD. I don't know. Hit me up with what you've got. I prefer fully shopped games in good condition. These would not be ones I want to restore. I'd rather just take them to my kid's house and let them play them. Cash could be traded either way depending on the deal.

My MET was purchased new and has less than 100 plays. I looks as it did when it came out of the box. It does have a sub added.

Located in Farmington MN and am not interested in shipping. I'd prefer to look at the games I'd be trading for.

PM me or Email at bskelly3 at aol dot com

#3 9 years ago

Can I pretend I'm interested and just stop by and roll the counter up to 120 plays? I am in the market for another machine but mainly looking for ACDC premium. Never actually played a METLE. And the only thing I would have to trade is a FH with a shitty paint job on the backbox GLWS rivot bitch

BTW: Thanks for fixing my FH plastics. They look great.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

Can I pretend I'm interested and just stop by and roll the counter up to 120 plays? I am in the market for another machine but mainly looking for ACDC premium. Never actually played a METLE. And the only thing I would have to trade is a FH with a shitty paint job on the backbox GLWS rivot bitch
BTW: Thanks for fixing my FH plastics. They look great.

You should talk him into trading you his ACDC instead, given how horrible that band is.

#5 9 years ago

Don't get me started, Brandon. I go back and forth with this shit all the time. I don't play my games much at all but there are some I simply won't sell and those are the Williams/Bally titles I have. Well, the minty fresh GNR too.

Right now, I'd rather trade the MET for games I can take to my kid's houses and let them and the grandkids enjoy them. They actually play them.

WTF Might even deal the BSM and ACDC next!!

Quoted from btw75:

You should talk him into trading you his ACDC instead, given how horrible that band is.

#6 9 years ago

I've had lots and lots of interest but no one's pulled the trigger yet.

Not really. I've just always wanted to say that.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

WTF Might even deal the BSM and ACDC next!!

I'm expecting a call 1st on that BSM!!! (:

#8 9 years ago

In due time Steve. In due time.

Quoted from smassa:

I'm expecting a call 1st on that BSM!!! (:

#9 9 years ago

What about Atari/Gottlieb titles?

#10 9 years ago

Sorry. Only Williams/Bally titles.

Quoted from AbacusMan:

What about Atari/Gottlieb titles?

#11 9 years ago

No one looking to wheel and deal on this bad boy??

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No one looking to wheel and deal on this bad boy??

Everyone's doing you a solid....play it more! It's amazing.

#13 9 years ago

What the hell. $7000 and it's yours. Price is firm and I don't want to deal with shipping.

#14 9 years ago

The "I don't want to deal with shipping" thing could be queering the deal. oops--can I still say that?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

The "I don't want to deal with shipping" thing could be queering the deal. oops--can I still say that?

Now you've completely gayed this thread.

#16 9 years ago

Fine. It's an extra $100 to pack and pallet and you make the shipping arrangements.

Is this deal now, unqueeried?

Quoted from pinlawyer:

#17 9 years ago

Still available.

#18 9 years ago

Anyone coming to Chicago and can deliver it for a fee.

#19 9 years ago

I may have transportation lined up. Waiting to hear back

#20 9 years ago

One just sold for more than this price!! And anything coming from Bryan is going to be super nice, we know. Can't believe this hasn't sold!

Someone paying $6300 for a premium will be kicking themselves for not paying a little more for the LE! A fantastic machine! Probably Stern's best overall pinball machine ever produced once finished.

#21 9 years ago

It looks like I'm going to make a decision today on selling or trading. If there are anymore trade offers, let me know ASAP.

#22 9 years ago

One more bump.

#23 9 years ago

Game has been sold. If anyone is looking for another at the same price, I've got a buddy wanting to move his too.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Game has been sold. If anyone is looking for another at the same price, I've got a buddy wanting to move his too.

Sweet! I have more time to think/agonize.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Sweet! I have more time to think/agonize.

It's called a threeway, Dave. You get the MET, I get the TAF and Brian gets the cash!!

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It's called a threeway, Dave. You get the MET, I get the TAF and Brian gets the cash!!

Three dudes? Three ways are definitely different on the other side of the Mississippi River. You guys really keep an open mind when you dance the Wobbly H over there!

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Will there be dueling banjos too?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Especially since he lives in BFE. I'm actually somewhat close by and he's still 6 hours away.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Three dudes? Three ways are definitely different on the other side of the Mississippi River. You guys really keep an open mind when you dance the Wobbly H over there!

You sure it's the Wobbly H? I think it's more like the Handy J

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Will there be dueling banjos too?

Butt of course. The mood needs to be set.

#31 9 years ago

th-210.jpegth-210.jpeg

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

th-210.jpeg 12 KB

He'd never be allowed here.

050.JPG050.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-metle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.