image-594.jpg
image-810.jpg
image-567.jpg
image-245.jpg
image-208.jpg
image-662.jpg
image-360.jpg
image.jpg
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Only one mode, only after you collect all 4. So yeah, nothing happens when you collect one, as you noticed.

I have gotten all the band members lit- what happens?

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have gotten all the band members lit- what happens?

Four Horsemen mode... keep shooting pics for pretty decent points. Not complicated or anything, just an extra add-in stackable mode really.

#53 9 years ago

Oh okay yes this mode has started several times got it...

1 week later
#54 9 years ago

Bump
Will add pics tomorrow

#55 9 years ago

Hit up endofline. I traded him my IM and he was interested in Met also. He might be down to trade.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Hit up endofline. I traded him my IM and he was interested in Met also. He might be down to trade.

Let me know first if you ever sell BSD

#57 9 years ago

haha... if im wasnt so good i might consider trading it, but i like the game way too much.

if i had the cash id love this met pro too.

GLWTS

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

ohhh.... ive seen alex's BSD and it is a beauty (def drool worthy). keep buggin him, maybe someday he'll cave

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

What Kevin meant to say was to let *me* know first if you ever sell BSD.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What Kevin meant to say was to let *me* know first if you ever sell BSD.

Exactly

#61 9 years ago

I left your house thinking I made the wrong decision

#62 9 years ago

Pics added

image.jpgimage.jpg image-360.jpgimage-360.jpg image-662.jpgimage-662.jpg image-810.jpgimage-810.jpg image-245.jpgimage-245.jpg image-208.jpgimage-208.jpg image-567.jpgimage-567.jpg image-30.jpgimage-30.jpg image-594.jpgimage-594.jpg image-90.jpgimage-90.jpg
#63 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-20.jpgimage-20.jpg
#64 9 years ago

How is this not sold yet?!?!? This is a hot deal!

#65 9 years ago

Well I can't say I am the easiest seller I don't really want to deliver it anywhere I would prefer local pick up
The right buyer will come along

#66 9 years ago

Just sell it to Mike Paris and let him sell it to someone else. Worked for my Tron!

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just sell it to Mike Paris and let him sell it to someone else. Worked for my Tron!

Lol
He doesn't care for the game

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Well I can't say I am the easiest seller I don't really want to deliver it anywhere I would prefer local pick up
The right buyer will come along

They sure will. Met Pro rocks! Too bad we were unable to split the distance. On the bright side, my NIB will be here next month.

Have you tried putting it on MrPinball.com? That's where I found the buyer for my Tron.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

They sure will. Met Pro rocks! Too bad we were unable to split the distance. On the bright side, my NIB will be here next month.
Have you tried putting it on MrPinball.com? That's where I found the buyer for my Tron.

Okay I could try that
Ya sorry I couldn't make the drive but I am glad you are getting a NIB

#70 9 years ago

Seems just like yesterday I unboxed this brand new and sold it just 2 weeks before the new code....had to have Star Trek and now they're both gone. Cool to see the LED's are exactly as I installed them and neither Alex or you have broken the fangs on the snake either You'll get your buyer, it's only a matter of time.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Seems just like yesterday I unboxed this brand new and sold it just 2 weeks before the new code....had to have Star Trek and now they're both gone. Cool to see the LED's are exactly as I installed them and neither Alex or you have broken the fangs on the snake either You'll get your buyer, it's only a matter of time.

No hurry when it happens it happens
I really like the original teeth also looks cool

#72 9 years ago

I had the original fangs but one broke. Kinda getting used to one-fang.

Addressing some comments and questions above:

I think the shaker is a must-have in MET, it's awesome when hitting the captive ball. Better than IM IMO.
FF speaker set is likewise a must-have, as is a PinPac headphone jack!

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Seems just like yesterday I unboxed this brand new and sold it just 2 weeks before the new code....had to have Star Trek and now they're both gone.

lol

Just another example of why I'm finally learning my lesson and won't buy a pin "before it's time".

#74 9 years ago

Sold and picked up

#75 9 years ago

Looking at the game pics, I notices spinners on the left and right orbits. I just piced up a met pro and mine doesn't have spinners. I wonder if the original owner (can't imagine he did) removed them.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Looking at the game pics, I notices spinners on the left and right orbits. I just piced up a met pro and mine doesn't have spinners. I wonder if the original owner (can't imagine he did) removed them.

Pro version does not come with spinners.

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Pros don't have spinners. Must have been added to this one.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yeah, those are a mod. I don't recommend it now, they're tied to the pick target, and will mess up scoring/play now that those targets matter.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, those are a mod. I don't recommend it now, they're tied to the pick target, and will mess up scoring/play now that those targets matter.

I have the spinners on mine and I would still recommend them. Everyone says they're a "cheat" and "mess up scoring/play" but I respectfully disagree. First, each spinner is right next to the stand up target they are tied to so the shot is in the same close proximity. Secondly, most of the time a shot to the spinner only counts as ONE hit to the target. You still have to complete the other pick targets before you continue. Worst case scenario - that pick is the last one to complete and you hit the spinner. At that time it would possibly count as two hits - one as it completes the pick bank and another to start the next set.

I'll take the trade-off and enjoy my spinners. They haven't made *my* scores skyrocket or made game play any easier.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I added them to this machine, I picked them up from Hooked. I agree with Robert, they don't mess with the scoring that much and spinners are a must on a pinball machine

Congrats on the sale Lisa and congrats to the new luck owner.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 149.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,600 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-met-pro/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.