image-917.jpg
image-51.jpg
image-675.jpg
image-708.jpg
image-650.jpg
image-631.jpg
image-337.jpg
image-759.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I actually like the premium. I enjoy the hammer effect, though it's artwork is a bit misplaced. And I haven't noticed many, if any, phantom hits. The cross effect has a cool build up. The color changing GI has some really cool code built in. I don't quite understand the snake jaw rules yet with the dozen or so games I have on this game, but there is some sort of special rule in it vs the pro. And let's not forget about the spinners. Spinners are awesome!!! Every game needs a spinner!
If you want to come down in price (and I don't expect you to), I'll consider it. But the wife and I are waiting for the code before we make a final decision on this title.
GLWS.

I came down a little in price so come get it...

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

he closes his jaw & you get an Add-a-Ball...while the ball is trapped in the Snake's mouth, you get 2x scoring. Really cool feature that's unique to the Prem/LE.

99.9999% sure you are dead wrong about that. The only part of that "unique to the prem/le" is the fact the jaw physically moves. Since I've used this trick in multiple tournaments on a Pro to get a leg up or outright win...

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

99.9999% sure you are dead wrong about that. The only part of that "unique to the prem/le" is the fact the jaw physically moves. Since I've used this trick in multiple tournaments on a Pro to get a leg up or outright win...

Right, but it's a bit clunky in execution - since there's no jaw to pop up, you can get another ball stuck on his mouth accidentally. It's one of those rules that was written for the Prem/LE - but you can still use it on the Pro (I think there's an option to turn it off).

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I came down a little in price so come get it...

I know! And believe me, I'm biting my lip on this cause I have the money and space! but the truth is my wife and I had to go jump quite a few hurdles financially this past year, and while I usually always know where I stand before tax season, I ran some numbers the past few weeks, and I just don't know where we're at. so I gotta put all hobbies aside until we get through the tax season. Sorry .

Free bumps and best wishes.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Right, but it's a bit clunky in execution - since there's no jaw to pop up, you can get another ball stuck on his mouth accidentally. It's one of those rules that was written for the Prem/LE - but you can still use it on the Pro (I think there's an option to turn it off).

Effectively ends up being like most other shots in pinball...if you shoot poorly, your second ball gets trapped and you time it out, or you end up with just the third ball in play effectively killing your scoring potential maximization. Works as a good risk vs. reward IMO... you flail, and your double scoring probably is going to go bye-bye, plus you get the added bonus of potentially losing one ball to a STDM kickout when there's one sitting on the "tounge" area.

#56 10 years ago

Any pics ?

#57 10 years ago

will post some in the morning

#58 10 years ago

How much cash would need on top plus a pro as trade?

#59 10 years ago

there seems to be about a 2000 difference or so on price...I guess depending on upgrades and stuff...maybe someone can give some input as well

#60 10 years ago

Pics

image-759.jpgimage-759.jpg image-820.jpgimage-820.jpg image-620.jpgimage-620.jpg image-708.jpgimage-708.jpg image-631.jpgimage-631.jpg image-337.jpgimage-337.jpg image-650.jpgimage-650.jpg
#61 10 years ago

image-69.jpgimage-69.jpgimage-463.jpgimage-463.jpgimage-261.jpgimage-261.jpgimage-801.jpgimage-801.jpgimage-1436.jpgimage-1436.jpg

image-917.jpgimage-917.jpg image-675.jpgimage-675.jpg image-675.jpgimage-675.jpg image-675.jpgimage-675.jpg image-51.jpgimage-51.jpg image-346.jpgimage-346.jpg image-606.jpgimage-606.jpg
#62 10 years ago

The lowest I've seen a used Pro go for myself is $3800. They don't seem to move north of $4000. So depending on conditions of both games, etc, I'd call it a $1800-2000 cash difference for a trade, then you can play the factor in mods and if they mean anything to you game.

Just my two cents, good luck Lisa.

#63 10 years ago

If I remember correctly, I was quoted $1900.00 difference delivered between a pro and premium.
I'm amazed this is still available.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

hammer Blind spot , what blind spot ??? Great price.. without having to go lower.. But in emergency situations sellers may take less, Good luck with your sale Lisa and hope what ever emergency came up , you get through it ok, Have a happy new year and good luck with sale of a Top 5 Pinball machine in my Book of PINS

Thank you...

#65 10 years ago

Did your Sparky's head come twisted like that?

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

I don't know I never touched it

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

I noticed that too,( he should face foward ) just give it a twist.

#68 10 years ago

Wow, I can't believe this is still for sale, I can say she's selling it way cheaper than what she paid for it. GLWS!!

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

I noticed that too,( he should face foward ) just give it a twist.

will do..

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Wow, I can't believe this is still for sale, I can say she's selling it way cheaper than what she paid for it. GLWS!!

you got that right...

#71 10 years ago

Sparky fixedimage-36.jpgimage-36.jpg

#72 10 years ago

Bump. I cannot believe this is still available. I wish you were closer to Ohio!

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Effectively ends up being like most other shots in pinball...if you shoot poorly, your second ball gets trapped and you time it out, or you end up with just the third ball in play effectively killing your scoring potential maximization. Works as a good risk vs. reward IMO... you flail, and your double scoring probably is going to go bye-bye, plus you get the added bonus of potentially losing one ball to a STDM kickout when there's one sitting on the "tounge" area.

Unless I'm missing something, the issue where the ball would remain in the snake during 2x scoring/add-a-ball on the Pro was removed in a code update very quickly. I think the code was only like this for a few weeks. Now it spits the ball right back out, so you'll never get 2 balls stuck in the snake.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

Bump. I cannot believe this is still available. I wish you were closer to Ohio!

me too..

#75 10 years ago

I almost wanna get it to put in my office at work lol *bump*

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Do it! Do it!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

you are such a dork...

#78 10 years ago

Wonderful seller here, buy with confidence. Great price to boot.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Wonderful seller here, buy with confidence. Great price to boot.

Thank you

#80 10 years ago

Game is spoken for

#81 10 years ago

Finally! Congrats Lisa.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Finally! Congrats Lisa.

I have to say though I am sad but life happens =(

#83 10 years ago

At least it's not going in Greg's office.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

At least it's not going in Greg's office.

Maybe I'l bring my Road Show (bought from Lisa) to work!

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Maybe I'l bring my Road Show (bought from Lisa) to work!

oh no you wouldn't

#86 10 years ago

The game is now in its new home. Great seller! Buy, sell, trade with confidence!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-met-premium-dd-version/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.