image-917.jpg
image-51.jpg
image-675.jpg
image-708.jpg
image-650.jpg
image-631.jpg
image-337.jpg
image-759.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

looking to free up some cash for another pin..

Games I am looking for plus cash are xmen pro, met pro, I am sure there are others so throw something at me..

Straight trades I would consider: ACDC Premium.

Thanks
Lisa

locattion So California

#3 10 years ago

If by chance you are driving across the US and can pickup and drop off your pin, I'd trade you my ACDC Premium. Yeah, I know, pigs fly too

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Best of luck in your search Lisa.

thanks..
I shouldn't go to parties and play pins now I have the wants again..lol

#5 10 years ago

a few offers but logistics are holding up anything being traded...so still available for trade at this time..

#7 10 years ago

I need someone to do a turn around to AZ

#8 10 years ago

monday morning bump

#10 10 years ago

Still surprise it is still available, such a cool pin. Unfinished code for now but once it's done this machine will be one of the best in my book.

Love my Pro, GLWTS

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Still surprise it is still available, such a cool pin. Unfinished code for now but once it's done this machine will be one of the best in my book.
Love my Pro, GLWTS

I would like a pro

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I would like a pro

Im curious why you would want a pro instead of a premium, does the premium have much different gameplay? I've played the pro and loved it and would think the premium would be better.

#13 10 years ago

I'd get a Pro over the Premium personally. Mostly because I don't care for the hammer. It's big and awkward and in the way, and the effect isn't all that. Cross is whatever. The snake jaw seems like a mixed bag. Wish the Pro had the spinners, you can kinda mod them in I guess.

Real question is are the color changing inserts on the Premium going to get more love in the new code and will it make a real difference?

Some people really like the hammer and the other stuff, plenty of happy Premium owners.

#14 10 years ago

I'm another advocate for Metallica Pro. I really want one. Fast and furious game and doesn't suffer from the blind spot or ricochet drains off the hammer mechanism.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'd get a Pro over the Premium personally. Mostly because I don't care for the hammer. It's big and awkward and in the way, and the effect isn't all that. Cross is whatever. The snake jaw seems like a mixed bag. Wish the Pro had the spinners, you can kinda mod them in I guess.
Real question is are the color changing inserts on the Premium going to get more love in the new code and will it make a real difference?
Some people really like the hammer and the other stuff, plenty of happy Premium owners.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm another advocate for Metallica Pro. I really want one. Fast and furious game and doesn't suffer from the blind spot or ricochet drains off the hammer mechanism.

very helpful info to some...but not helpful to op trying to sell/trade the machine your putting down... my .02 cents

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

very helpful info to some...but not helpful to op trying to sell/trade the machine your putting down... my .02 cents

Fair enough! I think people just prefer one or another, definitely lots of people who like the Premium better, but no need to bag on Lisa's. The DD translite is probably the best of all of them too, don't forget that part!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from no-extra-balls:

Im curious why you would want a pro instead of a premium, does the premium have much different gameplay? I've played the pro and loved it and would think the premium would be better.

I think its a great machine since the magnet board switch out I have only had one phatom hit with the hammer..I am happy with the game and I want a pro to free up some cash for another pin..They are both great..

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Good point. I will balance It out and give a bump.

As others have said, the color changing LED tied to the software may be implemented better with code and can never be implemented on the pro, meaning the pro won't touch the light show of the premium. Light shows are important to many and oftentimes a good reason to trade up.

#19 10 years ago

I actually like the premium. I enjoy the hammer effect, though it's artwork is a bit misplaced. And I haven't noticed many, if any, phantom hits. The cross effect has a cool build up. The color changing GI has some really cool code built in. I don't quite understand the snake jaw rules yet with the dozen or so games I have on this game, but there is some sort of special rule in it vs the pro. And let's not forget about the spinners. Spinners are awesome!!! Every game needs a spinner!

If you want to come down in price (and I don't expect you to), I'll consider it. But the wife and I are waiting for the code before we make a final decision on this title.

GLWS.

#20 10 years ago

i would love to trade my pro for a premium, but have no cash to add on top to make this even

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don't quite understand the snake jaw rules yet with the dozen or so games I have on this game, but there is some sort of special rule in it vs the pro.

Here's how it works - in Multiball , hit the 4 guitar pick stand ups - the Snake's mouth opens. Get a ball in there, he closes his jaw & you get an Add-a-Ball...while the ball is trapped in the Snake's mouth, you get 2x scoring. Really cool feature that's unique to the Prem/LE. I also just love hitting his jaw to open the mouth during regular gameplay...it's just more interactive and interesting than it just being a mere kickout scoop.

#22 10 years ago

Would get the premium for the drum role spinners alone and the lighting it killer, I like the hammer effect and moving snake jaw also,cross is a wash.
GLWS

#23 10 years ago

Great price IMO.
GLWS

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here's how it works - in Multiball , hit the 4 guitar pick stand ups - the Snake's mouth opens. Get a ball in there, he closes his jaw & you get an Add-a-Ball...while the ball is trapped in the Snake's mouth, you get 2x scoring. Really cool feature that's unique to the Prem/LE. I also just love hitting his jaw to open the mouth during regular gameplay...it's just more interactive and interesting than it just being a mere kickout scoop.

Nice to know. Very very cool! What's the indicator that 2X scoring is active, or is it just the ball being in the snake?

Free morning bump

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Would get the premium for the drum role spinners alone and the lighting it killer, I like the hammer effect and moving snake jaw also,cross is a wash.
GLWS

I love the drum role spinners =) I would definitely miss that..

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice to know. Very very cool! What's the indicator that 2X scoring is active, or is it just the ball being in the snake?
Free morning bump

When you get it in there, there's a 2x animation on the DMD, and I think the Snake flasher blinks while you're in the 2x. You can stack this with the 2x in the Fuel lane, too! On the Prem/LE - 2X is lit at the Fuel lane when the arrow is purple...when it's pinkish-purple, that means you're in 2x. It starts to blink faster when it's timing out - but if you hit the Fuel lane before it times out, it will reset the 2x timer. It's things like that that makes me love Metallica - lots of little organic mini-goals and strategies.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When you get it in there, there's a 2x animation on the DMD, and I think the Snake flasher blinks while you're in the 2x. You can stack this with the 2x in the Fuel lane, too! On the Prem/LE - 2X is lit at the Fuel lane when the arrow is purple...when it's pinkish-purple, that means you're in 2x. It starts to blink faster when it's timing out - but if you hit the Fuel lane before it times out, it will reset the 2x timer. It's things like that that makes me love Metallica - lots of little organic mini-goals and strategies.

Okay Greg you are convincing me to just keep it..

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I say keep it - the code will be out in 30 days - just has to be at this point, you will get a chance to play the real game perhaps pick up some value, and AC/DC is a very popular game for a reason - the good thing is finding one is like finding the sun.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I can go back to bashing on the Premium in your thread some more if that helps.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You have not seen the super cool purple jackpot yet - yeah I am grasping at straws!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

A few more plays on mine, you'll be lovin' some hammer time

#32 10 years ago

An unfortunate event has come up and I am forced to sell
make reasonable offer..

Thanks
Lisa

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

An unfortunate event has come up and I am forced to sell
make reasonable offer..
Thanks
Lisa

If I didn't already have an LE I'd be all over your game! GLWS!

#34 10 years ago

Fun pin hope it finds a good new home GLWS!

#35 10 years ago

IMHO the Premiums basically track $2k above the Pros. A Pro for $3800 right now would be snatched up as a steal, that's for sure. So this looks like a great price. Sorry you're forced to sell Lisa, good luck.

#36 10 years ago

the hammer if working like mine is awesome and a big difference as is the Snake jaw and color changing lights for the modes .. I could not would not be happy downgrading , I played a lot of a friends pro and would not accept a pro version .. Stle May be different as I am happy with the pro over the Prem in that case , Ty Steve R for not hosing the Pro buyers

Quoted from Aurich:

#37 10 years ago

hammer Blind spot , what blind spot ??? Great price.. without having to go lower.. But in emergency situations sellers may take less, Good luck with your sale Lisa and hope what ever emergency came up , you get through it ok, Have a happy new year and good luck with sale of a Top 5 Pinball machine in my Book of PINS

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

All the spinners do is slow the orbits down. I agree with everything else you said. Pro over premium every day and twice on Sunday.

That said, as an LE owner, I hope the fabled new code changes my mind.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

That said, as an LE owner, I hope the fabled new code changes my mind.

Yeah, the code could even change my mind I guess. We'll find out soon!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

I say keep it - the code will be out in 30 days ....

In 30 days? There was a thread of over 1,000 posts where I read it was suppose to have been released by Christmas 2013!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

In 30 days? There was a thread of over 1,000 posts where I read it was suppose to have been released by Christmas 2013!

Even the people who know what's up with the code story don't have a firm date. That Xmas thing was pulled out of an ass.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

hammer Blind spot , what blind spot ??? Great price.. without having to go lower.. But in emergency situations sellers may take less, Good luck with your sale Lisa and hope what ever emergency came up , you get through it ok, Have a happy new year and good luck with sale of a Top 5 Pinball machine in my Book of PINS

I really don't want to sell and I might be jumping the gun and am still hopeful things will work out...Thank you for your kind words..

#43 10 years ago

I WANT THIS GAME!!!! Why couldn't you be on the East Coast????

#44 10 years ago

bump for bumps sake

#45 10 years ago

spinner drum roll, WITH SUB hooked up, is pretty cool

#46 10 years ago

go with acdc pro or met pro but leave xmen alone. I agree with others met pro play better. I played the le and the hammer is annoying.

#47 10 years ago

Lisa, if you do end up getting a pro, you can add spinners. I got my MET pro from pinball refinery and they added spinners that are tied into scoring and the drum roll sound effects. I bought a Polk sub woofer and it makes those drums rumble

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from EJ:

Lisa, if you do end up getting a pro, you can add spinners. I got my MET pro from pinball refinery and they added spinners that are tied into scoring and the drum roll sound effects. I bought a Polk sub woofer and it makes those drums rumble

The spinners are tied into the stand up targets, right? What happens once those targets are incorporated into the mode rules? The spinners might make things goofy. Prem/LE spinners are legit.

#49 10 years ago

still for sale not looking to trade...need the cash.

#50 10 years ago

get this game at a great price before the new code makes it epic

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-met-premium-dd-version and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.