View topic image gallery

image-81.jpg
image-708.jpg
image-96.jpg
image-106.jpg
image-844.jpg
image-753.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey,

I may regret this, but thinking of shaking things up. Have a LotR LE, Black Hole that's in great shape (CC playfield) but is currently giving me some problems with heating up at least one flipper coil, a Donkey Kong cocktail with a double Kong board (play Donkey Kong and DK Jr), and a Centuri Eagle cabaret arcade machine. A player's T2 could also leave if need be. Looking for trades; mainly would like to pare things down to another A-list title and clear out a bit of room. Things on my radar:

AC/DC - either pro or premium
Metallica Pro
No Good Gofers
Gorgar
High Speed
Space Shuttle
Addams' Family
Twilight Zone

With that said, let me know what you're thinking. Thanks.

Luke

#2 9 years ago

Bump for the evening crowd; I'm at work, but will respond to all messages received so far when I'm home. Thanks.

Luke

#4 9 years ago

Hello person who has games I want! Fire me a PM!

Luke

#5 9 years ago

Now that I'm sitting here and have the time to run through the LotR:

Things that are wrong

1) Some LEDs went on the ring board. I had replaced them, but it doesn't look shiny factory new if you lift the playfield.
2) There is a small mark in the left side of the head. This is visible in the existing pictures.
3) There are three small marks on the left side of the cabinet. One of them appears to be paint residue; however, I'm leery of scrubbing at it for fear of damaging the artwork. I will get pictures of all three and let you judge for yourself.
4) There is palm/thumb wear on the rails and lockdown bar. I have two lockdown bars; the original and a replacement that was brand new when I bought the game. I put the replacement in; it now looks worse than the original. Again, I'll take pictures, but be warned that if you look at the plating on this game the wrong way, it will wear.
5) Minor amount of shooter wear? I'm not sure if I just cracked the game open and cleaned if it would go away. I'll take pictures.
6) I have had trouble adjusting the Palantir upright target. This is a "it registers often enough that I'm fine with it" thing, but some shots where you wail that thing from the left flipper don't register, and I'm pretty sure they should.

My usual disclaimer: that sounds like a lot of stuff wrong. It's a really nice game, but I don't want you to be surprised by anything. Only seems fair.

So, the good stuff: Standard LotR LE stuff (backglass, signed by Gary Stern/George Gomez, certificate of authenticity, brass hardware, two extra layers of clear). Cliffy protectors; the person who I bought it from had purchased them, but didn't get a shooter lane protector. It's on order from Cliffy along with a rail guard. Full Flipper Fidelity kit. Shaker. PinBits plastic protectors. Shire protector (not sure if that's PinBits or not). I don't know if there's anything else I'm not remembering offhand.

Long story short, it's a nice game. Are there nicer ones? Yes. It's not 100 percent factory perfect. Let me know if you're interested.

#6 9 years ago

Hey all,

Just realized the pictures I do have are really low resolution. I'll get some good ones and put them up here.

Luke

image.jpgimage.jpg image-753.jpgimage-753.jpg image-844.jpgimage-844.jpg image-96.jpgimage-96.jpg image-708.jpgimage-708.jpg image-106.jpgimage-106.jpg image-81.jpgimage-81.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,600 (OBO)
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-lotr-le-clear-coated-black-hole-dk-arcade-others-regina-sk?tu=lukerp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.