IMG_1204 (resized).JPG
IMG_1203 (resized).JPG
IMG_1202 (resized).JPG
IMG_1201 (resized).JPG
IMG_1200 (resized).JPG
IMG_1199 (resized).JPG
IMG_1198 (resized).JPG
IMG_1197 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Sale: Lord of the Rings Limited Edition HUO

Added: 2017-05-20 01:13:54 UTC • Ended: July 24th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 8,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Back up for sale only this time. No trades please. $8K firm.

I am the third owner. Have all the receipts, box etc. it is in absolutely mint condition. The mods included are:

Brass coin door
Color DMD
Pin blades
Path of the dead clear deflector
Brass wire to replace the plastic that goes over the left inlane wire form
Path of the dead figures
Shire sticker
PDI Target Stickers
Jays Palantir Mod
Original flipper coils included
Upgraded LOTR flipper coils (installed)
Tom Wible Ring shooter rod
Dollar bill acceptor
LED under cabinet
LED topper
LED speaker lights
The ring gold speaker grill
Outline of a gold penis on the backglass

Shipping is no problem.

Item photos

IMG_1194 (resized).JPG
IMG_1195 (resized).JPG
IMG_1196 (resized).JPG
IMG_1197 (resized).JPG
IMG_1198 (resized).JPG
IMG_1199 (resized).JPG
IMG_1200 (resized).JPG
IMG_1201 (resized).JPG
IMG_1202 (resized).JPG
IMG_1203 (resized).JPG
IMG_1204 (resized).JPG
IMG_1207 (resized).JPG
IMG_1209 (resized).JPG
IMG_1210 (resized).JPG
IMG_1211 (resized).JPG
IMG_1212 (resized).JPG
IMG_1213 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MinusWorlds's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MinusWorlds's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Boston, MA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 179.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

#2 6 years ago

That game looks incredible

#3 6 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous...... anything in my collection u interested in trading for?

#4 6 years ago

Thanks all. Honestly if I didn't put so much time into my own I would keep this. Hit me with what you got. Seriously. I have a couple of weeks to find the best deal. I'm open to listening to offers. Never hurts to ask. Trades heavily in my favor take priority to games on my want list

bigd1979 I can't see your collection, sorry!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Thanks all. Honestly if I didn't put so much time into my own I would keep this. Hit me with what you got. Seriously. I have a couple of weeks to find the best deal. I'm open to listening to offers. Never hurts to ask. Trades heavily in my favor take priority to games on my want list
bigd1979 I can't see your collection, sorry!

Huh...really? Must of screwed up my settings. Check it out in a few minutes .

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from DK:

PM SENT!!!!!!!!

I'm never gonna respond. Gonna play hard to get

#8 6 years ago

Why did you put a bill acceptor in this pin?

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

^ this? Seems like the oddest thing ever to do for a HUO pin

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I didn't, the original owner did. Maybe he wanted to charge his wife to play the game...

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I didn't, the original owner did. Maybe he wanted to charge his wife to play the game...

Rightttttt.........

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Rightttttt.........

You guys are right, it's routed to shit, you caught me.

I didn't install the bill acceptor. Original owner did. It's still HUO and if you don't want to believe that then call it CQ. I really don't care. It is dead mint. All PM's replied to, thank you everyone so far for your interest!

#13 6 years ago

This pin looks awesome! GLWTS

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You guys are right, it's routed to shit, you caught me.
I didn't install the bill acceptor. Original owner did. It's still HUO and if you don't want to believe that then call it CQ. I really don't care. It is dead mint. All PM's replied to, thank you everyone so far for your interest!

It looks minty and I'd love to have it! I agree, it doesn't look to have been routed, I route pins and wouldn't put a brass coin door on route. I was just curious why a bill acceptor was installed, I know a guy who had one for his pin at his house. He'd have get togethers and people would pay to play then at the end of the night the high score took all the money. I thought it was weird but to each their own. I was wondering if this is becoming a known thing.

Any interest in an AC/DC premium or Star Trek LE both HUO?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

It looks minty and I'd love to have it! I agree, it doesn't look to have been routed, I route pins and wouldn't put a brass coin door on route. I was just curious why a bill acceptor was installed, I know a guy who had one for his pin at his house. He'd have get togethers and people would pay to play then at the end of the night the high score took all the money. I thought it was weird but to each their own. I was wondering if this is becoming a known thing.
Any interest in an AC/DC premium or Star Trek LE both HUO?

Oh I totally agree it's weird for sure! I like the cash idea for the high score. I wish I knew why someone would do that on a HUO pin but I really can't say. If you route pins this would be great for you. Can't you just pull the bill collector off and brass the plate that goes there? You could use the bill collector on a different game. Aren't they pretty expensive?

Anyway, I have had an STLE and it is one awesome game. I did get my fill tho. AC/DC never did it for me but I get the appeal for sure. If you have anything else please let me know.

Had some nice cash offers but I'm really hoping to land a pin or two in return. Thanks so much for your interest!

#16 6 years ago

GLWS nice looking.Free bump.
-Mike

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

If you route pins this would be great for you

I wouldn't put this one on route. Bill acceptors are about $300 new, used are anywhere from free to $100. I don't have anything else I'd trade toward it. It's a nice pin!

#18 6 years ago

I am interested to see how you make out here. I was thinking of trading mine( not trying to hijack a thread mine is not up for trade}. Best wishes.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I am interested to see how you make out here. I was thinking of trading mine( not trying to hijack a thread mine is not up for trade}. Best wishes.

You SOB!!! Haha.

#20 6 years ago

Come on someone must want an outline of a gold penis

Gorgeous game good luck with trade!

#21 6 years ago

LOL. My wife called me the same thing just 15 minutes ago.

#22 6 years ago

Bump for the Saturday night crowd that have been drinking far too much and are ready to send me a sweet 2-for-1 deal and regret it in the morning!

#23 6 years ago

Last bump for a bit. Get your last chance offers in!!! Shipping is definitely an option.

#24 6 years ago

Beautiful game, although I wish this was a regular edition, I am not a fan of the penis backglass on the LE.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Beautiful game, although I wish this was a regular edition, I am not a fan of the penis backglass on the LE.

That's easy... just buy a regular translite for about $100 and sell the LE backglass for 4-5 times as much. Win-win!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That's easy... just buy a regular translite for about $100 and sell the LE backglass for 4-5 times as much. Win-win!

I actually have an extra regular translite too!

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Bada BOOM!

#28 6 years ago

Put some time on an Aerosmith this weekend. Pro tho. Wish it were an LE.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Put some time on an Aerosmith this weekend. Pro tho. Wish it were an LE.

pretty cool, right?

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

pretty cool, right?

Dude I ain't gonna lie, totally surprised. Def nicely done. That ball flip to the toy box. Bad. Ass.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

So, that must mean that Darkknight is sending his money now, right? It was just that blasted backglass holding things up. But now that that's resolved...

#32 6 years ago

Still waiting on a dead mint FG or Avatar LE.

Come on...someone must want a golden penis. Nows your chance to get one of the best LE's ever made. These don't come up very often. $10k by Christmas.

#33 6 years ago

Welp...begrudgingly I'm going to take cash offers. I can't seem to land an Avatar LE or FG. I've lost out on 2 Avatar LE's and a FG waiting for a trade. Yup, I'm an idiot.

Still prefer a trade. My wishlist is just a small sample of what I want. Never hurts to ask. Local is better but happy to ship.

#34 6 years ago

I offered GB premium and Mousin for it. Someone can but it and then trade it to me haha.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I offered GB premium and Mousin for it. Someone can but it and then trade it to me haha.

Dude you have like 87 pins. We have to be able to work something out!!

#36 6 years ago

PM sent the other day...

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

PM sent the other day...

Sorry dude. Thanks for the reminder. Got lost in a sea of PM's. I'm responding now!

#38 6 years ago

Sorry to bug ya. But can you get a good picture of the wire form that is in place of the plastic. I bought one a year ago and for the life of me can't see how it goes on.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Sorry to bug ya. But can you get a good picture of the wire form that is in place of the plastic. I bought one a year ago and for the life of me can't see how it goes on.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-picked-up-lotr-what-to-add

#40 6 years ago

Are you interested in Hobbit SE?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Are you interested in Hobbit SE?

Who has an ASLE, FG or Avatar LE that wants a Hobbit SE to make a three-way happen.

Yeah I said 3 way.

#42 6 years ago

^^^ at least you're clever and trying to make something happen. GLWS or trade.
-Mike

#43 6 years ago

I am surprised this is still around. This is a really nice LE with easily over 1K in options. Looking at the ops wish list there are a lot of combinations for a trade. Interesting how much in demand the avatar LEs are now.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I am surprised this is still around. This is a really nice LE with easily over 1K in options. Looking at the ops wish list there are a lot of combinations for a trade. Interesting how much in demand the avatar LEs are now.

It's partly my fault. I've had some offers but if I'm giving up a game of this caliber I'm looking for a pristine example of what I want in return. I've had a lot of offers for games that are of equal value, and in some cases higher, but the games are just not ones I'm looking for now. Unfortunately like a lot of us space is an issue so I am holding out for something I really want.

#45 6 years ago

I finally found my mint avatar le about a month ago. It took me a few months to find it because I'm so picky. Almost all of them had leg wear behind the legs and the owners didn't even know until I asked them to look for it. Keep looking and you will find your gem...it's out there

#46 6 years ago

Added a few things I forgot including:

PDI Target Decals
Shire Decal
Brass Coin Door

#47 6 years ago

I'm not a huge fan of Avatar LE. I had one for about 4 months.

I do like FG a ton.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm not a huge fan of Avatar LE. I had one for about 4 months.
I do like FG a ton.

Yeah and FG is my top want. Somebody has to be interested in a three way with Hank and I!!!

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You all set, did DCFAN get what you needed?

Quoted from Grizlyrig:^^^ at least you're clever and trying to make something happen. GLWS or trade.
-Mike

Thanks Mike. I really am flexible. Just don't want to give something like this up and regret it later if it's not for something I really want.

I'd actually prefer this go to Hank because he's been the most vocal about wanting it. So if someone wants a Hobbit SE or GB Premium and is willing to give up a mint FG and cash let's make this happen.

#50 6 years ago

I might just have to buy this, I'll tuck the gold penis between the legs and buy a standard translite. What's the cash price here?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 39.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 7.50
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-lord-of-the-rings-limited-edition-documemted-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.