You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

799D9D19-1534-43B4-971C-93437FCC0E7D (resized).jpeg
05C6EB40-DD30-48EC-B2F6-16734D148EE2 (resized).jpeg
CB4BA764-6328-47EA-B49B-90E2D25DFBEF (resized).jpeg
653BED35-1F47-47A5-A68A-5A3B31757EC7 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For trade: KISS (Pro)

Added: 2022-09-14 20:51:20 UTC • Re-listed: 5 times (August 26th, 2023) • Ended: September 19th, 2023
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,200

Nice kiss pro for trade. Cliffy on scoop/drops. No mods. Crinkling on cabinet screws. Looking to trade for newer sterns (spike 2). Mostly interested in premiums.

Item photos

05C6EB40-DD30-48EC-B2F6-16734D148EE2 (resized).jpeg
653BED35-1F47-47A5-A68A-5A3B31757EC7 (resized).jpeg
799D9D19-1534-43B4-971C-93437FCC0E7D (resized).jpeg
CB4BA764-6328-47EA-B49B-90E2D25DFBEF (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are madtown's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to madtown's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

1 week later
#2 1 year ago

Bump it up.

6 months later
#3 10 months ago

Still for trade…

#4 10 months ago

I don't want to be called the price police, but that just might be why it's still available? You have routed KISS pro that is overpriced or you want someone's Stern Premium for.

#5 10 months ago

In the last year only one has sold for less than $8500 on pinside, how is mine overpriced? It has plenty of plays but the playfield is in mint condition which is ultimately what counts. I am simply asking for $8200 in trade value which is around what an aiq premium goes for…if it was some other premium i would add cash to the deal…whats your issue?

#6 10 months ago

very seldom ever see these come up for sale anymore.

#7 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

In the last year only one has sold for less than $8500 on pinside, how is mine overpriced? It has plenty of plays but the playfield is in mint condition which is ultimately what counts. I am simply asking for $8200 in trade value which is around what an aiq premium goes for…if it was some other premium i would add cash to the deal…whats your issue?

Your price is fair. Ignore the b.s. I sold mine years ago and have been looking for one for a few months. If you were closer I would try to work something out with you. Pinside critics just cant help themselves. I dont get it. I wont link for sale ads to forum because of them. Good luck. It is a great game if you are a Kiss fan.

#8 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Quoted from madtown:

It has plenty of plays but the playfield is in mint condition which is ultimately what counts.

Your ad says nothing about a mint playfield which adds huge value.

#9 10 months ago

Too many pucks to the face, while you were NOT, gainfully employed!

#10 10 months ago

Its not my price thats a problem (been offered $8500 for it) People keep offering tmnt/rush/munster pros straight up for it, I appreciate the offers but i believe my trade value of a premium (+/- cash) is appropriate for what these have been going for.

#11 10 months ago

I hate the prices in this hobby more than most, but if Ghostbusters and Metallica are commanding 9k for a pro, this Kiss is priced fairly. Cheap even, since there are way more of those other titles in existence.

#12 10 months ago

Your price is fine. The source of derision is the only problem I can see.

#13 10 months ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Thank you…i also learned a new word today (derision).

#14 10 months ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Too many pucks to the face, while you were NOT, gainfully employed!

So a mint playfield doesn't add value? Are you nuts?

#15 10 months ago

Hockey puck is a hit, with the op that started, the call out down voter thread. 2 peas in a pod. They have a mutual admiration society brewing. The op is proud of smoking dope prior to posting, and puck meister, is his biggest fan!

#16 10 months ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

As the source of your loosely quantified "derision", I can only go by the facts. It's has been on Pinside for 7 months and Facebook marketplace for $8200 or trade. He has been offered lowered value pros for trade, but wants a premium for his asking.

Time, numbers, offers and most importantly, it's still for sale/trade, speaks volumes. Dare I say a better description in the sale ad, with using the moniker of "mint" to describe this previously routed machine, may help the cause.

I guess shame on me.

#17 10 months ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Hockey puck is a hit, with the op that started, the call out down voter thread. 2 peas in a pod. They have a mutual admiration society brewing. The op is proud of smoking dope prior to posting, and puck meister, is his biggest fan!

I know about hockey. I don't know much about weed, smoking it or even care about it.

Oh, I guess I know nothing about KISS pinball machines either? Bally or Stern.

#18 10 months ago

If you change the music files for Beth to play for everything i may be interested.

#19 10 months ago

The reason it is still here is because it is for trade, not for sale…..if it was for sale it would have been gone immediately. I really need a local trade because i dont own a vehicle that can fit a pinball to transport. I am in no hurry. I enjoy the game after many years still and i dont want to deal with shipping.

#20 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

The reason it is still here is because it is for trade, not for sale…..if it was for sale it would have been gone immediately. I really need a local trade because i dont own a vehicle that can fit a pinball to transport. I am in no hurry. I enjoy the game after many years still and i dont want to deal with shipping.

I’ve a question as I see for trade only quite often, isn’t cash just as good? They Trade cash for your game then you trade that cash for next game. I’ve just always wondered and maybe it’s due to your vehicle situation?

#21 10 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I’ve a question as I see for trade only quite often, isn’t cash just as good? They Trade cash for your game then you trade that cash for next game. I’ve just always wondered and maybe it’s due to your vehicle situation?

Nobody wants to just deliver a game to my house for free. Every time i buy a game i have to add in hundreds because they are driving it to me. If they are getting a game from me it makes it much easier because they are getting something they want in return.

#22 10 months ago

Look at all the free bumps i am getting…its nice when respected members back up your price

Quoted from Pinballbuyer:

Your price is fair. Ignore the b.s. I sold mine years ago and have been looking for one for a few months. If you were closer I would try to work something out with you. Pinside critics just cant help themselves. I dont get it. I wont link for sale ads to forum because of them. Good luck. It is a great game if you are a Kiss fan.

#23 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

Nobody wants to just deliver a game to my house for free. Every time i buy a game i have to add in hundreds because they are driving it to me. If they are getting a game from me it makes it much easier because they are getting something they want in return.

Thats fair....ive sold more than a few games i was always happy to deliver to a buyer to make the deal work. I zoomed out to Gary, In. or something many years ago to sell a game, fun stuff

#24 10 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thats fair....ive sold more than a few games i was always happy to deliver to a buyer to make the deal work. I zoomed out to Gary, In. or something many years ago to sell a game, fun stuff

Same here, if it's under 100 Miles, you pay my price, I can make it happen.

#25 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

Was your KISS previously a routed machine?

#26 10 months ago

Yes…whysnow had it on route but if you didnt know the number of plays you would probably think it was huo. So to me, condition matters much more than plays…in the years i have owned it, it has not had a single issue.

#27 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

Yes…whysnow had it on route but if you didnt know the number of plays you would probably think it was huo. So to me, condition matters much more than plays…in the years i have owned it, it has not had a single issue.

OK, was this the one at the brewery in Madison?

#28 10 months ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

And here I was thinking it was because this title is kind of an awful playing game with a super desirable title. And that's not a bash on the game/price, it is what it is.

#29 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

And here I was thinking it was because this title is kind of an awful playing game with a super desirable title. And that's not a bash on the game/price, it is what it is.

I have just as much fun playing KISS as i do other titles from the same era (tron, ac/dc, spiderman, iron man, met) its a simpler game compared to spike 2 games of today but that makes it much more approachable for my wife/kid…combine that with the theme and rarity and you have a winner, like; tron, gb, stranger things,.

#30 10 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

I have just as much fun playing KISS as i do other titles from the same era (tron, ac/dc, spiderman, iron man, met) its a simpler game compared to spike 2 games of today but that makes it much more approachable for my wife/kid…combine that with the theme and rarity and you have a winner, like; tron, gb, stranger things,.

Ok you lost me on Kiss and TRON are comparable, wish you the best!

#31 10 months ago

I mean tron is not some deep game…its fun but its a simpler game whos best attribute is the theme/music/rarity…much like kiss. Heck, maybe i should put tron on my trade wishlist.

3 weeks later
#32 9 months ago

Bump it up

2 weeks later
#33 9 months ago

Still looking for a trade. Stern premiums mostly. Aiq premium straight up, bm66 plus cash on my end, possibly jp/gz pro plus cash on your end. Need it delivered because i own a car.

1 week later
#34 9 months ago

Alternative software for the Kiss pro with probably the best song! I What "Made for Lovin' You" Is it still possible to download it ? Thank you.Lg.

#35 9 months ago

no clue...never heard of it.

#36 8 months ago
Quoted from madtown:

no clue...never heard of it.

I Was Made For Lovin' You was one of Kiss' most commercially successful songs (it's a disco song from the disco era) despite just about every hardcore fan hating the song, as well as the band saying they hate playing it.

#37 8 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I Was Made For Lovin' You was one of Kiss' most commercially successful songs (it's a disco song from the disco era) despite just about every hardcore fan hating the song, as well as the band saying they hate playing it.

Not "every hardcore fan" hates the song. Not even close as they've been performing it with a harder edge since...oh.....Alive III.

1 week later
#38 8 months ago

Never heard of an alternate software for kiss. I was made for loving you is a classic! Lots of interest out there in a sale…looking for trades.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-kiss-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.