(Topic ID: 35479)

What does Pinside think Ironman is worth?

By jasonpaulbauer

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thebrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

Seen a few nice HUO Iron Man deals of past between 3700-4300 which seem reasonable for that title and not a fair deal for a straight up trade for an AC/DC Premium in my opinion. Good Luck though.

#24 11 years ago

I think an Iron Man could be an even trade for an AC/DC Pro, not a Premium.
I don't save listings or know exactly the last time I had seen them in that range but even if Iron Man is in the $5k range I think he would have to throw money in for a fair trade on a Premium IMHO.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

When was this, 2 years ago?

One was for $4300 a couple months ago and I thought it was too high, different strokes I guess.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

People can talk about low IM prices all day long and the cheap one that got away, but it's a different story when you're actually trying to find one! Sure they used to sell for $4K, but those days are long gone- low production numbers combined with being a kick ass game have kept it in demand. And high demand equals higher price.
It's funny how people seem to jump in about IM's being cheap, if that's the case, show me one that's available for that... and not the phantom one that sold quickly because the seller was desperate or didn't know any better (or not an Auction).
I picked up a TAF 3 months ago for $2500, but I don't believe this is now the price everyone will refer to when a TAF goes up for sale... "Hey, I know a guy that got a nice one for $2500!". Yeah, no way it's worth more than that!! Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

...even funnier that it's the guys that own an Iron Man that rant it's worth 5-6k and unlikely that is what they paid for theirs!

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Whatever. Now you're just being ridiculous. At least the owners of the machines have bought one and know what they paid and what money it took to buy one, and second, know what they would sell it for.

Sure, just saying it is pretty easy for some to jump on the band wagon when they own the game!

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

The ones I am referencing were local pinsiders and they sold through this site even. No slipping through the cracks, they both sold under $5K. I hate the price police as much as the next guy but IM is not a $6K game unless it is completely modded out, chromed, etc. Not saying someone wouldn't pay it cause I believe they might, just my opinion on it.

+1

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thebrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-huo-iron-man?tu=thebrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.