(Topic ID: 35479)

What does Pinside think Ironman is worth?

By jasonpaulbauer

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

This right here. Pinball isn't a commodity, and the volume isn't great enough to dictate a standardized market price. IM is a rare enough that someone who has been waiting on one and missed a couple chances may jump at a $6k machine. At the same time, some dude who just knocked up his old lady may be willing to dump IM at $3k just so he can get money for diapers and stretch mark creme. This is what always amazed me about price policing. Everyone is wrong, no one is happy, and in the end the discussion resolves into ridiculous babble like this post right here.
-Wes

Too funny!

In my case I was willing to sell and not pay a 10 percent IRS fee = to 1200 dollars on the 12k they claim I owe based upon sales tax collected at a pizza store. I would never ever sold IM as I just picked up a nice one in MI for 4700 with mods and LED's but the gov't waits for nobody and the bill doesnt get "put off". I needed to raise quick funds and selling duplicate pins at auction which is usually more wholesale than retail was the only way to make sure to get the funds in 2 days. I would have more than happy to make parking lot deals like I did on some of the others but nobody asked me there. Banks are not lending in my part of the country even if you pay your bills. Money is tight or so the banks claim if they took TARP funds. Maybe we need pin pawn brokers like the cash car title loans places...

#70 11 years ago

MrWizzo

Did you get the one in Tri Cities Tn/VA today for 4800 just out of the box new from the doctor?

Did you play the one at auction?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-huo-iron-man?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.