(Topic ID: 35479)

What does Pinside think Ironman is worth?

By jasonpaulbauer

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I hate playing "police" but I don't think so, imagine at some point one sold for that. I have known 2 that sold for under $5K in the last 6 months. Just not an even trade but you are right in that the IM just don't come up for sale that often so I guess if someone wanted one bad enough. AC/DC is far superior game IMO, especially the premium.

The ones that sold for under $5K were at auctions as far as I know... not a very good measuring stick of true prices as far as collectors go as there are too many factors that skew the final price.

And we all agreed that the last IM that sold at auction went for way too cheap, but the seller was in a crazy rush and the right buyers weren't there to bid.

That being said, I'd put a good HUO IM with no options to sell for $5200+, but that's me.

#42 11 years ago

People can talk about low IM prices all day long and the cheap one that got away, but it's a different story when you're actually trying to find one! Sure they used to sell for $4K, but those days are long gone- low production numbers combined with being a kick ass game have kept it in demand. And high demand equals higher price.

It's funny how people seem to jump in about IM's being cheap, if that's the case, show me one that's available for that... and not the phantom one that sold quickly because the seller was desperate or didn't know any better (or not an Auction).

I picked up a TAF 3 months ago for $2500, but I don't believe this is now the price everyone will refer to when a TAF goes up for sale... "Hey, I know a guy that got a nice one for $2500!". Yeah, no way it's worth more than that!! Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

#46 11 years ago

I think those that don't own IM just wish it was $4K, and by stating that's what they think it's worth it might happen.

Just like all those $6500 BIBLE's out there, I know a guy that bought one for that!

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Funny. I have one. I have some mods. I don't think it's worth $5k.
I'm also not selling it. Unless the stuff really hits the fan.

Doesn't change the fact that there are none for sale at $4K!

And congrats to you for thinking your machine is worth less than Market value! Do you have anything for sale?

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

...even funnier that it's the guys that own an Iron Man that rant it's worth 5-6k and unlikely that is what they paid for theirs!

Whatever. Now you're just being ridiculous. At least the owners of the machines have bought one and know what they paid and what money it took to buy one, and second, know what they would sell it for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 29.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-huo-iron-man?tu=cobray and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.