(Topic ID: 203453)

TRADE: GotG - PINSIDERS HATE HIM! - Click to find out why!!!

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by V_piscopo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
IMG_2374 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

I think someone needs to spend pin money on a good head shrinker, and no not the cannibal head shrinker.

#52 6 years ago

Ok I’m going to go out in a limb here. Waspinator you should own NO pins. You should only go travel to pin shows. Play every pin there. Get bored of them in, I don’t know maybe two hours. Go home, enjoy the memories. Next year same pins come around and wow it’s nice shiny new time again. Given all the hassle involved it would have to be cheaper and more fun to do that. Take your wife, son, call it a vacation. Travel to multiple shows a year. It’s jusy gotta be better than this right ?

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

Ok I’m going to go out in a limb here. Waspinator you should own NO pins. You should only go travel to pin shows. Play every pin there. Get bored of them in, I don’t know maybe two hours. Go home, enjoy the memories. Next year same pins come around and wow it’s nice shiny new time again. Given all the hassle involved it would have to be cheaper and more fun to do that. Take your wife, son, call it a vacation. Travel to multiple shows a year. It’s jusy gotta be better than this right ?

Eh, we don't know their financial situation, what he gets the pins for (obviously has an in), and he and his wife seem to enjoy it. I say, more power to them. Wish there were more people like them near my wife and I. Need some pinheads near us...my daughter just thinks we are geeks. Good luck with the trade/sale!

#54 6 years ago

My financial situation has no bearing on this lol. I just enjoy trading. I don't consider it a pain in the ass because I enjoy playing new games and then moving them along.

#55 6 years ago

God, I would kill to live in your neighborhood!

#56 6 years ago

Is it fair to say that you like all of the attention you get from buying these games and flipping them?

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Is it fair to say that you like all of the attention you get from buying these games and flipping them?

I enjoy reading the hate mail sometimes but other than that I just enjoy playing pinball.

#58 6 years ago

I'd say he does not get it from his wife..,... But wifeinator rocks. Where's kidinator?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
$ 28.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,495 (Firm)
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.