Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fred5.jpg
fred4.jpg
fred3.jpg
fred2.jpg
fred1.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Here's a really nice Freddy machine. Super nice shape all around and plays great. Got a bunch of stupid LEDs in it like the kids all like these days. fred1.jpg

Looking to trade for a low-end WPC game, nice/popular System 11 game, or possibly another oddball DE or Premier title. Lemme know what you got.

Located in NYC zip 10001

Not going to Expo or anything else like that. And if I were it probably wouldn't fit in the overhead bin.

fred2.jpgfred3.jpgfred4.jpgfred5.jpg

It's a cool game and def one of Gottlieb's better 90s offerings. Thought someone here might be into the theme - lots of original voice call outs by Freddy himself Robert Whatshisface.

#2 4 years ago

Bump for Robert Whatshisface.

#3 4 years ago

I know people say this all the time and some people get tired of hearing it, but I wish I was closer....and I had something I wanted to trade. I think this game looks cool, Ive never played one but it utilizes the theme well and would shake up any collection. This one looks nice as well.

#4 4 years ago

Bump for making me laugh with the LED statement.

1 week later
#6 4 years ago

To answer the rhetorical question posed by the Dream Warriors movie poster:

I don't think anybody, ever, is truly "ready for Freddy." The element of surprise is always his greatest asset. Along with the glove.

1 week later
#9 4 years ago

Man you're the best pinball salesman ever.
Is there a CrazyLevi fan club ?
Somewhere where we can marvel at all the ads collectively, and share Waterworld fond memories and trivia.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Man you're the best pinball salesman ever.
Is there a CrazyLevi fan club ?
Somewhere where we can marvel at all the ads collectively, and share Waterworld fond memories and trivia.

You know somebody lookin' for a Waterworld?!

#11 4 years ago

yeah I have a rescue 911 it would come with a double order of hot buffalo wings blue cheese Too

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

yeah I have a Rescue 911 it would come with a double order of hot buffalo wings blue cheese Too

You forgot to add "...and all you have to do is drive 14 hours round trip to Buffalo! Deal?"

I do enjoy some Anchor Bar wings though. Yeah yeah yeah I know, everyone in Buffalo hates them and if you want the REAL thing go to X or maybe Y you stupid non-Buffaloer....

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside